Can't have anything!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2002, 09:18 AM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Can't have anything!!!!!

While I was on vacation in Ohio, some one broke into my car at a night club.
Broke out my driver side window and took my book of cd's in the back. To make it worse, a couple of days later I saw these females and they knew who did it because they were there. O'well, it's insured anyway, window is already fixed and retinted. I'll replace my cd's this week.
Old 06-17-2002, 11:23 AM
Burning Brakes

Why don't you find out who did it from those females and get some retribution?
Old 06-17-2002, 02:38 PM
Instructor

I'd find out who did it and beat the living Sh*t outta them!
Old 06-17-2002, 02:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Where at in Ohio? Sorry about your luck. I basically got carjacked 2 years ago . This guy opened my door at a light got in and put a gun to me and said give me all your money . I gave him 8 bucks all I had and he took my book of 116 cds and my startac motorola
I was pissed. I could replace all I lost but couldnt replace my life. Wasnt worth it. I have since replaced all of my cds
Old 06-17-2002, 03:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Unhappy

Originally posted by acnup00tl
Where at in Ohio? Sorry about your luck. I basically got carjacked 2 years ago . This guy opened my door at a light got in and put a gun to me and said give me all your money . I gave him 8 bucks all I had and he took my book of 116 cds and my startac motorola
I was pissed. I could replace all I lost but couldnt replace my life. Wasnt worth it. I have since replaced all of my cds
Yikes! :wow: Do you at least lock your car door now?!

V.
Old 06-17-2002, 04:12 PM
Pro

Originally posted by osofastferu
I'd find out who did it and beat the living Sh*t outta them!
Its not worth it . These punks don't care about anything much less your life. What if they come back after you with a gun and put a hole in your head? Think about it for a sec.
Old 06-17-2002, 05:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by vperkins2
Yikes! :wow: Do you at least lock your car door now?!

V.

I lock the door the moment I get in the car now. It was a pretty scary ordeal ,but I handled like a man . I was only 20 at the time. The funny thing was when he put the gun to me I really wasnt scared I was just pissed.
Old 06-17-2002, 06:58 PM
Instructor

There was a man put a gun on my head, and my M3 gone away.................... it happened one month ago... sigh .....my M3 .......
Old 06-17-2002, 07:40 PM
Burning Brakes

Sorry to hear that..... I've been fortunate so far, or maybe its my Pitbull that goes everywhere with me in the back seat.... who knows...
Old 06-17-2002, 08:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by STANLEY TORONTO
There was a man put a gun on my head, and my M3 gone away.................... it happened one month ago... sigh .....my M3 .......
Holy sh*t! Sorry to hear that. Where did you get jacked? Now it makes me worry since I am in GTA too.

Tatewaki
Old 06-17-2002, 08:20 PM
Three Wheelin'

im always cautious when i drive and i make sure that my doors are locked right after i get in ...but you must always be aware of ur surroundings..... i try not to get boxed in by other cars and i always look out and watch if theres anyone tryin to approach my car......this includes police as well.......im always checking to see any cars are following me ....especially when i go home ... they sometimes follow u to see where u keep your car n case it out for a hitt.
Old 06-18-2002, 11:32 AM
Instructor

Well I get hit in Toronto ! No worry for you guys, anyway ......M3
Old 06-18-2002, 02:14 PM
Instructor

i took my car to a car wash- placed my 200+ CD's and put them in the trunk (b4 i got there) and locked the trunk by the switch in the glove (but forgot to lock the glove compartment)... anyways they went into my trunk took my cd's and 3 dvd's i had in my center console... and the dvd used for my aftermarket navi system!!!!! this was in the ghetto of DC (i went to map quest and got directions to the closest car wash... big mistake)... anyways... went to the police dept.... (dont go to the 4th district dept in DC... they are asses... they didnt believe me and wouldnt go check the place out (cuz i was white in a mostly black neighborhood... ie they thought i was buying drugs))... they said i lost the cds... but i then found an officer who filed a report to say they were stolen) and got $1900 (would have been 2900... but i had a 1000 deductable)

anyways thats my story--- at least the 1900 can get me some rims now... and ill just be burning cds from now on

melo-
Old 06-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by meloHYPE
i took my car to a car wash- placed my 200+ CD's and put them in the trunk (b4 i got there) and locked the trunk by the switch in the glove (but forgot to lock the glove compartment)... anyways they went into my trunk took my cd's and 3 dvd's i had in my center console... and the dvd used for my aftermarket navi system!!!!! this was in the ghetto of DC (i went to map quest and got directions to the closest car wash... big mistake)... anyways... went to the police dept.... (dont go to the 4th district dept in DC... they are asses... they didnt believe me and wouldnt go check the place out (cuz i was white in a mostly black neighborhood... ie they thought i was buying drugs))... they said i lost the cds... but i then found an officer who filed a report to say they were stolen) and got $1900 (would have been 2900... but i had a 1000 deductable)

anyways thats my story--- at least the 1900 can get me some rims now... and ill just be burning cds from now on

melo-
Lucky you didn't lose your system...I would be crying.
Old 06-18-2002, 04:17 PM
VOTE OUT THE BUSH REGIME

Dark ass tint helps a lot. No punk wants to try to carjack a tinted ass 5% car. They have no idea how many heads are rollin in that TL!! And they dont want to get beat like an old rug by the AK_MOBBER and his 'posse'
Old 06-18-2002, 04:20 PM
Burning Brakes

people are such a-holes. Where in columbus did you get jacked? Thanks for the heads up though, I'm definately gonna start locking my door when I get in now.........the only problem is that bullets go through the glass! Oh well, if some thug wants my car or my money they can have it, I've got insurance anyways..........hell, maybe I'd even be able to get a TL-S after the ordeal!! Anybody wanna carjack me?? j/k Sorry to hear about that, but at least you are okay.. I didn't know people still wanted to steal CD's...if somebody tryed to take mine I think they would be pretty disappointed that they even bothered once they found out what I listen to. lol
Old 06-18-2002, 08:18 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by accordv6
people are such a-holes. Where in columbus did you get jacked? Thanks for the heads up though, I'm definately gonna start locking my door when I get in now.........the only problem is that bullets go through the glass! Oh well, if some thug wants my car or my money they can have it, I've got insurance anyways..........hell, maybe I'd even be able to get a TL-S after the ordeal!! Anybody wanna carjack me?? j/k Sorry to hear about that, but at least you are okay.. I didn't know people still wanted to steal CD's...if somebody tryed to take mine I think they would be pretty disappointed that they even bothered once they found out what I listen to. lol
I got jacked at the block party 2 years ago when I had my accord. I was showing off and wasnt paying attention and their you go. I was a **** . The fugger stole all my hip hop cds. I called the cops and told them the guy touched my door and to run prints . They looked at mwe like I was nuts

Yo accordv6 Im selling my car hopefully in the next 2 weeks and hope to have my 02 tls dropped afterwards. I will be emailing you after I get it ,so I can get it dropped by your man at mobile elec.