Camber Adjusters...

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2002, 03:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Camber Adjusters...

im planning on goin with h & r sport springs...
i see now they sell camber kits for our cars...
is it neccesary with the h&r sport springs?
thanx
Old 07-12-2002, 12:04 AM
Retired MOD

Re: Camber Adjusters...

Originally posted by lilboykorea
im planning on goin with h & r sport springs...
i see now they sell camber kits for our cars...
is it neccesary with the h&r sport springs?
thanx
You will get a very small camber in the rear, but it won't eat your tires. This negative camber might also give you a better cornering on some situations. Make sure you get a proper aligment a week or 2 after installation. Our rear camber is not adjustable, but if you buy the kit, which is just one control arm for each side, then you could make it were you don't have any camber. Toe in the rear will kill your tires faster than camber would ever will.
Old 07-12-2002, 12:29 AM
JD7
Rizzie's the color!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Camber Adjusters...

Originally posted by Bitium

You will get a very small camber in the rear, but it won't eat your tires. This negative camber might also give you a better cornering on some situations. Make sure you get a proper aligment a week or 2 after installation. Our rear camber is not adjustable, but if you buy the kit, which is just one control arm for each side, then you could make it were you don't have any camber. Toe in the rear will kill your tires faster than camber would ever will.
so youre saying its really not needed then? Cuz im confused i dont know weather to get just springs or get teins cuz i heard after awhile youll need new shocks with springs so i figured id save up the money, cuz itd cost me in the end, i dont know
Old 07-12-2002, 02:14 AM
Retired MOD

Re: Re: Re: Camber Adjusters...

Originally posted by JD7

so youre saying its really not needed then? Cuz im confused i dont know weather to get just springs or get teins cuz i heard after awhile youll need new shocks with springs so i figured id save up the money, cuz itd cost me in the end, i dont know
Correct. About which to buy I would buy the teins, thus H&R sport are great springs too. Your acura shocks will last a while....my best guest frontt 50k-70k miles, that is when they start to feel not as good as new. Rear 80k to 100k.
Old 07-12-2002, 11:06 AM
JD7
Rizzie's the color!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Camber Adjusters...

Originally posted by Bitium

Correct. About which to buy I would buy the teins, thus H&R sport are great springs too. Your acura shocks will last a while....my best guest frontt 50k-70k miles, that is when they start to feel not as good as new. Rear 80k to 100k.
well that makes me feel better cuz i wana drop asap! so i guess if i do h&r's ill have plenty of time to save up for a good set of coilovers.