Best Race i've ever had

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2002, 09:30 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best Race i've ever had

Ok so i was sittin at a light on a Bridge over Route 280 in West Orange when a Old Caprice Drives by with a monster blower on the hood and loud as hell. so my light turns green, i follow him and finally catch him. we get to the lane and he pulls into the turn only lane. so he puts down his window and i ask him "if he wants to run" so he says "aight" and pulls up next to me. so he leans over and says "you want me to beat you in second or third" being a **** so i play along and say "second". So the light turns green and we both spin a lil and start to fly up the hill. he gets the initial jump cause our tires suck and has bout a car length on me for about 2-3 seconds then i catch up to him within 6 seconds from the start and pass him. so now i got about less than a car length on him and we're comin in on an uphill turn at the top of Northfield (if anyone knows West Orange). Luxury paid off, I held the turn better than him comin into it and coming off of it. after that be slowed down cause his car started to skid out. we were goin about 90mph tops but it was uphill. so i flash my neons and wave out the sunroof for him to pull over. so we pull over into a closed gas station and start talkin and it turns out the car used to be a drag car and the kid jus had an engine swap cause the engine taht was in it wasn't street legal, but left all the other parts in. the blower wasn't actually hooked up but he had what look like a AEM CAI with a cone filter AT LEAST 10-12" in Diameter. Also the car had no exhausts, just piping to the cat. Anyway you look at it, it was an Sweet Race and i'm proud as hell of our TL-S'

Especially cause the smartass thought that my car was a joke at first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2002 SSM TL-Type S
Injen CAI
Magnaflow Street Performance Exhausts
20% Tint All Around (being installed as i'm typing this)
LiteGlo Blue Underbody Kit
Black Marble Interior
Clear Turn signal Lights (have to pick them up later today or tomorrow

Zex Nitrous Kit to be put in within the month 75-100 Shot
Springs (once i decide on which company to go with)
Old 04-17-2002, 02:51 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Speed, I know exactly where you are talking about. I used to live in West Orange and I always pass thru there. There are also a few members around there too so we should all meet up soon.
Old 04-17-2002, 04:10 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds good, Email me at SpeedTrance13@aol.com