ATTN: Tea Elle

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 01:34 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATTN: Tea Elle

I read from the other thread that you used to own a Legend and ended up trading it for a TL-S. I was going to do that really soon. My Legend is basically in its new condition because I rarely drive it. Do you think I should trade in my Legend for it? It's a 94. Believe it or not, I dynoed it and it read 200hp at the wheels. That is good for 230hp at the crank. The car drives like new and is extremely well maintained!

Do you think its wroth getting TLS?
Old 07-15-2001, 02:13 AM
tea elle

I can honestly say that I've thoroughly enjoyed my TL since trading in my Legend. There are a couple of things I miss about the legend...telescoping steering wheel (but I barely ever changed the adjustment) and memory seats (but the new ones have it). BUT YOU MUST THE THE TYPE S!!!!!

The TL is so much more refined...so much better throughout the power band (acceleration is always so crisp on the TL)...handling is much better....

I'm trading in my 01TL for an 02TL-S after only ten months. Reason why....four weeks after I got my TL the TL-S was announced and I've been kicking myself ever since. Well, my Acura dealer in LA is making it so easy for me to trade up to the TL-S with Navi from my TL non navi. It's basically costing me $2000 to do it and my payment is going up by $15 per month....This is a no brainer because the Navi would have cost me $2000 if I had gotten it the first time.....I'm very very excited about getting the TL-S (should come in by wednesday).