another victim...wassup now

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2001, 12:54 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
another victim...wassup now

I havent been takin it easy on my car for while. havent really raced or drive it hard for about a month.. u kno do some casual drving. Well today i let me car rip and it felt GOOOOOOOOOD. Its ironic that young people race their car and old people drive slow... well i am oly 19 and i have been drving like i am 90 or something... time to change. well anyways I was drving home from work... talkin on the phoine with my friends... I was at a light and this car was driving right next to me i mean right next to me... all of a sudden he sped up.. i wasnt lookin for a race so i drove normal.. then he would brake like he was waiting for me... he did that about 3-4 times... i get this guy wanna race.. at this time i didnt know what kinda car is it so i was like watever... we pulled to the light and i tested the car( i didnt know what it was)didnt use ss and raced the frist light. he was like 11/2 car ahead of me and it was a sc 400!! i was like damn what a challenge... i told my friend i gotta go and was ready...put into ss and turn vsa off and ac off... next light we took off... man i pulledo n this guy so bad that it wasnt even funny for himn...i was bout 2-3 cars ahead and we can to another light. i popped into neutral and raved my car like crazy and he did the same. at the light we were at it again. this time we went for about 3-4 blocks. i beat him so bad that i had time to cut him off while braking and i still saw his headlight... next light i rolled my windows down chirps at him and gave him the thumbs up for a good race and he did the same. HE HAD TOO CAUSE I BEAT THAT FOO TWICE...man it felt good.. gotta do that more often... was traumatize by my previous accidents and didnt wanna race such an expensize car. Gotta do taht more often tho...

BG
Old 11-27-2001, 01:01 AM
Three Wheelin'

nice kill man, always good to hear these stuff.
Old 11-27-2001, 01:09 AM
AZ O.G NoOldManVetteOwner

Received 204 Likes on 126 Posts
Yea, I killed my friends 95 SC400 pretty bad off the line. Those things have alot of pull after 100 MPH though...
Old 11-27-2001, 07:05 AM
Dr. TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great kill story! Always love hearing them. Keep it up but also drive safely.
Old 11-27-2001, 11:32 PM
Racer

Well, I'm little bit worry about your tranny now.
But..... nice kill!!