Ah, $hit... ppl in Vancouver, this is urgent!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2001, 01:49 AM
MB-Fanatic w/TL-S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ah, $hit... ppl in Vancouver, this is urgent!!!

AH... $hit.. click on the link and fast forward to 20min 15sec... damn, man... it looks like BCInspire's car.... $hit... need to confirm on this one....

http://ram.insinc.ca/vtv/vtv-mon.ram

Edit: It's confirmed..... it was BCInspire.... he's in critical condition right now... lets pray for him, hope he will make it safely and recover fully....

Andy Kuo
Old 11-13-2001, 09:06 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My prayer's are with him and his family.
Old 11-13-2001, 09:15 AM
Advanced

pray for his recovery both physically and mentally, also don't forget to pray for the family of the passenger he killed.
Old 11-13-2001, 12:12 PM
Racer

Oh mY
Sent chills down my spine....prayers and thoughts are with him, his family as well as for the passenger's family....

Reminds me too much of when I broadsided a huge sign on the side of the offramp w/ my drivers's side in my lude....Fortunately for me I was able to walk away...but was about 6 inches away from being crushed by the sign....
Old 11-13-2001, 12:28 PM
Advanced

another thing BC's got to deal with is the criminal charges (negligent homicide) as well as the civil suit from the passenger's family...
Old 11-13-2001, 05:13 PM
Racer

OMG sh1t man, thats horrible. my deepest condolences to BCinspire and his passenger's family. to think, that i could have ended up like that on several occasions
Old 11-13-2001, 06:20 PM
Racer

This is tragic. I hope we all learned something here at BC's unfortunate expense. Let's not end up in the same situation ourselves. Obviously we don't have all of the information regarding the events leading up to the collision, but since I myself have a penchant for high speed driving and will street race almost every time I get a reasonably safe chance, I can imagine what happened here.

All any of us can do is understand the severity and seriousness of BC Inspire's actions (and our own from time to time) and avoid behavior that would put us at risk to be in a similar situation. I have had my TL (and my Integra) over 145 mph (230 km/h) on several occasions, all of them were on public roads and were VERY STUPID on my part! Some of them involved near-miss incidents that could have resulted in fatalities.

I find myself in a difficult situation, I crave speed while I'm driving and get extremely frustrated by slow traffic, yet I don't want to crash and hurt or kill myself or anyone else. I hope we are all smart (or at least lucky) enough to make the right decision every time.

I wish you all the best of luck and safety in your travels in this fine automobile and I send my condolences out to the families of BC Inspire and his unfortunate passenger.
Old 11-13-2001, 09:00 PM
Intermediate

Angry Yikes!

Sad, very very very sad. I hope he is ok.

Stupid, very stupid.
Old 11-13-2001, 09:11 PM
Instructor

This is tragic. I hope we all learned something here at BC's unfortunate expense. Let's not end up in the same situation ourselves. Obviously we don't have all of the information regarding the events leading up to the collision, but since I myself have a penchant for high speed driving and will street race almost every time I get a reasonably safe chance, I can imagine what happened here.

All any of us can do is understand the severity and seriousness of BC Inspire's actions (and our own from time to time) and avoid behavior that would put us at risk to be in a similar situation. I have had my TL (and my Integra) over 145 mph (230 km/h) on several occasions, all of them were on public roads and were VERY STUPID on my part! Some of them involved near-miss incidents that could have resulted in fatalities.

I find myself in a difficult situation, I crave speed while I'm driving and get extremely frustrated by slow traffic, yet I don't want to crash and hurt or kill myself or anyone else. I hope we are all smart (or at least lucky) enough to make the right decision every time.

I wish you all the best of luck and safety in your travels in this fine automobile and I send my condolences out to the families of BC Inspire and his unfortunate passenger.

Very well put.........
Old 11-14-2001, 01:30 AM
MB-Fanatic w/TL-S

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
From what I heard, BCInspire should be released from hospital within the next couple days.... but I am sure it would be quite a shock for him.....

Best wish to him, and deepest condolences to the passenger's fam....

Andy Kuo
Old 11-14-2001, 03:05 AM
Pro

Originally posted by TITAN3.2TL

Very well put.........
Exaclty!
Old 11-14-2001, 08:41 AM
Three Wheelin'

Alot of conclusions are being made without knowing "EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED" Let's hear his story then we can pass judgement.
Old 11-14-2001, 08:45 AM
Drifting

Unhappy

FYI:

From TL Discussion:

http://www.acura-tl.com/forum/showth...threadid=26680