acurapartspeople... :RANT:

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 01:35 AM
werd!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acurapartspeople... :RANT:

i ordered my kit at acura of bellevue and a week later i receive it with the incorrect front lip! i call bellevue up and told them i specifically asked for a 2003 front lip and kit.

the rep. looks over the order and says, "oh yea... my website is screwed up... i will send you a 'call slip' so you can send the incorrect lip back. Then we will swap front lips."

Satisfied, we end the conversation.

This morning i receive an email from bellevue and email says this:

Hello Dennis. I was just looking at your order here, and looks like you had ordered the front spoiler for the 2000 3.2TL. I sold you what you had selected. If you want the 03 style front spoiler, I would need to charge you frieght. If you would still like to get this, please let me know. I have the item here and ready to send out. What I would do is bill you for this kit and then credit you the other one, once I receive it back from you.
Please let me know ASAP. Thanks. Frieght on this would be $62.95.

Ok now wait a minute... i specifically asked for the 2003 lip not the 2000 tl... it was not my fault that the part number on the site is screwed up! my profile on that site even says that i own a 2003 TL!!! and on top of that i don't think id have to pay for shipping for a kit that i had already paid shipping for! unacceptable!

I just sent a reply email over the entire dilemma... hopefully i wont have to pay for shipping again... that would suck! :swear2:
Old 06-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by denmatic
i ordered my kit at acura of bellevue and a week later i receive it with the incorrect front lip! i call bellevue up and told them i specifically asked for a 2003 front lip and kit.

the rep. looks over the order and says, "oh yea... my website is screwed up... i will send you a 'call slip' so you can send the incorrect lip back. Then we will swap front lips."

Hello Dennis. I was just looking at your order here, and looks like you had ordered the front spoiler for the 2000 3.2TL. I sold you what you had selected. If you want the 03 style front spoiler, I would need to charge you frieght. If you would still like to get this, please let me know. I have the item here and ready to send out. What I would do is bill you for this kit and then credit you the other one, once I receive it back from you.

Ok now wait a minute... i specifically asked for the 2003 lip not the 2000 tl... it was not my fault that the part number on the site is screwed up! my profile on that site even says that i own a 2003 TL!!! and on top of that i don't think id have to pay for shipping for a kit that i had already paid shipping for! unacceptable!

I just sent a reply email over the entire dilemma... hopefully i wont have to pay for shipping again... that would suck! :swear2:

Yuou should've gone through Ray Laks...... honda acura.com

I got mine from them and they have an awesome service.
Old 06-09-2004, 04:23 PM
werd!

looks like everything is going smooth now... they apologized and now i have to wait for a ups 'call tag' so they can pick up the incorrect lip. then from there, he will ship the new one... man... now i gotta wait another week... whew...
Old 06-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
looks like everything is going smooth now... they apologized and now i have to wait for a ups 'call tag' so they can pick up the incorrect lip. then from there, he will ship the new one... man... now i gotta wait another week... whew...
At least it worked out, but sucks that you have to wait.

With Tim at Hond, he sent me the correct part first, then picked up the wrong part afterwards so that I didn't have to wait. He even credited me for the paint damage during shipping, although he knew UPS wasn't going to reimburse him. Solid character.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:51 AM
Intermediate

So how much did you have to pay for the whole 03 style OEM kit? I'm interested in getting one.
Old 06-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Intermediate

How much and who do you guys recommend I go through in getting a 2002 OEM bodykit?