Acura West ROCKS!!! London/Waterloo/Kit. area

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2002, 08:32 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Thumbs up Acura West ROCKS!!! London/Waterloo/Kit. area

I just did my 42k (km) service two days ago... Here is what I have to say. After tried many dealers in the Greater Toronto Area, I have lost faith to Acura's service as well as build quality. Well, many of those problems are still there, but I have to say that Acura West in London Ontario is da BEST!!!

I have done my service there twice. They have VERY GOOD attitude, and really respect me as a customer. They give me rides to my school everytime after I drop off the car. And they will get a cab for me when I am done with my school, and pay the Taxi fare for me. Even when I am there for an oil change ONLY!!!

They hand wash my car in great detail everytime. My black car looks like new everytime!!!

And their price are very competitive, if not the best around. Consider that it cost me $36 and change. The taxi ride alone is worth 15, plus the ride in the morning, let's call it $20 in value. Plus that I get my car hand washed!!!

For those who are in the Kitchener, Waterloo area. Perhaps you can come here and try their service. I know it's kinda far, but hey we can meet up and trust me, the girls here are HOT!!! you won't be disaoppinted...