00 Tl I Need Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2004, 07:05 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 00 Tl I Need Help!!

I have 00 TL and the dealership is screwing me over. I had a idle/rpm fluctuation, so they said i have a bad throttle housing. That got replaced and then i got a thumping/vibration throughout the whole car. We put another TL, same year, next to mine... no vibration. The service mgr, writer, tech and me felt the difference in both cars and they felt the problem in my car. I explained to them that this was caused after they fixed my car. They told me they did everything they could and to take it to another dealership. I called Acura and i talked to a prick rep. over there and he said that vibration is normal. I explained to him as well that this problem started after they worked on the car. It seems that no one hears or wants to hear that part. So he told me that i should take it to another dealership and that there is nothing he could do because that is normal. Now i can't accept that, neither would anyone else. I am getting screwed here. My warranty is up next month and i have a feeling that is why they won't do anything. Can anyone help me please?
Old 03-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
My suggestion is to contact the Acura regional service rep for your area. The dealership can give a name and # or you can get it from Acura corporate.

Then call him, see when he will be in town, and make an appt to have him look at the car. If the regional service rep agrees with you, he can help you at the dealership level.