****ing acura!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2003, 11:16 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
****ing acura!!!!

well i went to the local dealer to get my t-belt and water pump changed and also i was there to get my passenger seat.

it is loose, if you take your hands and jiggle it back and forth it makes this clunk clunk noise, and well the service rep ackknowledged that he is ordering parts for it. so i come a 3 days later and to my suprise he says ok you need yiour passenger seat fixed too right? i say yes please.
then he calls me back telling me that the ****ing seat is normal and that this ****ing ****t noise is NORMAL!!! wtf, are you a ****ing retard piece of ****. you know as well as i do this ****ing noise want there when i first go it. and he now is trying to pass it off as it is normal, and that other customers have this noise too! really dip ****, maybe cause they also need to repair it. **** ITS SO FRUSTRATING TRYING TO DEAL WITH DUMB ****S. I MEAN THE MOTHER****ER ISNT EVEN FIXING IT, HES JUST SITING THERE TYPING INTO THE COMPUTER. GOD DAMNIT!:bigun2: :chainsaw: :banghead:
Old 10-01-2003, 11:47 PM
Race Director

Take a Deep Breath

Sorry, Maybe you should go to another dealership to get it fixed..

If the next one says the same thing, than call Acura and notify them of Assh0les these people are being
Old 10-02-2003, 12:00 AM
Three Wheelin'

sorry, i just am so frutrated with people who give you excuses cause they dont want to deal with it.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:03 AM
yeah i'm bored.

very easy, turn around and ask very clearly to all the customers sitting in the service department if they all have the same problem with their cars.

if this is "normal" as the guy says, he should have no problem with you asking the other customers. when everyone sees how much of a d!ck he's being, you'll leave him no choice but to fix it for you for free.
Old 10-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honestly, don't let that idiot push you around. Take your cell phone to the dealer, and when he says "there's nothing wrong, it's totally normal", pull out your cell phone and say "ok, let's see if Acura Customer Care Centre agrees with your judgement not to fix my seat". I'm sure the guy will get worried. If I were you, I would also tell him that a requirement to fill out a report with Acura is too give the name of the dealership, and the name of the service consultant who you dealt with. If the guy has half a brain, and wants to keep his job, he will look farther into it. Try that, and if it doesn't work, talk to acura customer care centre, and notify them with the problem.

take care, and don't worry, your car WILL get fixed.
Old 10-02-2003, 08:39 AM
lover and fighter

Received 32 Likes on 15 Posts
asloudasitgets: Haven't seen you this wound up in awhile. Just don't go postal; it really serves no purpose...

I find that if it is ever a drone who is blowing you off, just tone your voice a little deeper in front of the other customer and say: "My I please have the service manager." If that doesn't work, "May I borrow your phone? Could you please provide me the number of the area service manager for Acura?"

Politeness and directness usually starts the biggest fires...Just my $0.97...
Old 10-02-2003, 08:51 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by r10apple
asloudasitgets: Haven't seen you this wound up in awhile. Just don't go postal; it really serves no purpose...

I find that if it is ever a drone who is blowing you off, just tone your voice a little deeper in front of the other customer and say: "My I please have the service manager." If that doesn't work, "May I borrow your phone? Could you please provide me the number of the area service manager for Acura?"

Politeness and directness usually starts the biggest fires...Just my $0.97...
yah now that I think of this, r10apple's approach is a little better. If you go in like I said, and tell them you're calling acura CS, they will think, you're a total a$$hole. Chances are, they'll tell you they replaced something, when they really didn't, and as soon as you drive off the lot, the problem will still persist. Go in there, and be firm. Stand your ground, don't let them push you over. Show them that you're in the driver seat, the ball's in your court, and you have no time for this bullsh*t. I hate when Acura does this. If I spend over $30k on a car, chances are you're a busy individual. You most likely have a job with a reputable company. Would you really waste your time, bringing the car to the dealer if there was nothing wrong with the car??? Why bother giving me the "We couldn't find the problem...". Then keep my damn car, drive it for a couple days, and find the f*cking problem. And in the meantime, I want the equivalent car. Not a TL-P, a TL-S...
Old 10-02-2003, 09:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 3,063 Likes on 2,119 Posts
i agree with r10apple and TL-S
Old 10-02-2003, 01:54 PM
TL-S driver

When I first had my tranny problem Ramsey Acura didn't do crap, they said it was the fluid. Well it ended up not being that and I went to Park Ave Acura instead and they took car of me with no questons. I'm never going back to Ramsey. Their excuse was that you have to do so much to change a tranny like take it apart and find out what went wrong...I was like..sorry it was too much trouble for you to change my tranny when you knew there was a problem. Find a better dealer!
Old 10-02-2003, 09:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

yea, thanks guys for the reponses. i just got a letter from customer service from acura and i plan on calling them tommorow. about stevens creek acura.

once agin thanks for your supports guys.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by asloudasitgets
yea, thanks guys for the reponses. i just got a letter from customer service from acura and i plan on calling them tommorow. about stevens creek acura.

once agin thanks for your supports guys.
hey that's what were here for!!!

good luck.