How to delete entries in my Address Book?

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 10:16 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How to delete entries in my Address Book?

Hi all,

I have an 06 RL and have a question related to the Navi package. I have accumulated a load of entries in my "Address Book," some of which I don't need anymore and want to get rid of. How the heck do I delete entries in the Address Book? I looked in the manual for the Navi system and I can't find a clue there, although there is a way to delete previous Destinations.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks,

1bigdog
Old 11-23-2006, 03:26 PM
Racer

From the TL forum:

1) Say "Set-Up Screen 2" or press button for Set-Up then the number 2 on the screen

2) Select Delete Previous Destination.

3) Scroll through the list and find the address you want to delete. You can delete all addresses by selecting ALL ADDRESSES.

Pete
Old 11-23-2006, 03:37 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 1bigdog
Hi all,

I have an 06 RL and have a question related to the Navi package. I have accumulated a load of entries in my "Address Book," some of which I don't need anymore and want to get rid of. How the heck do I delete entries in the Address Book? I looked in the manual for the Navi system and I can't find a clue there, although there is a way to delete previous Destinations.

Can anyone help me here?

Thanks,

1bigdog
Go to the setup key (lower right button). Toggle to the right that says more options. Enter personal information settings. Enter address book. Enter an address that you want to delete. You now have an option to do several things such as edit call or DELETE. Push DELETE and your there. I think you then push done