Herb Connolly Acura Service

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
Herb Connolly Acura Service

I brought my RL in for a B1 service today, along with a couple other little things, including the 30-35MPH whirling noise. They service advisor seem to be familiar with the whirling noise, since she said she's going to order the part for it. It's so refreshing to deal with KNOWLEDGEABLE service advisors, and not have to second guess their opinion/ workmanship!

On a side note, I got a 2011 RDX loaner, and the turbo seem to be more responsive than the previous year models. The RDX handles very well and is fairly comfortable for a stiffer ride.
Old 02-14-2011, 12:03 PM
Drifting

Oops, wrong forum... please feel free to delete!
Old 02-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thephantom
I brought my RL in for a B1 service today, along with a couple other little things, including the 30-35MPH whirling noise. They service advisor seem to be familiar with the whirling noise, since she said she's going to order the part for it. It's so refreshing to deal with KNOWLEDGEABLE service advisors, and not have to second guess their opinion/ workmanship!

On a side note, I got a 2011 RDX loaner, and the turbo seem to be more responsive than the previous year models. The RDX handles very well and is fairly comfortable for a stiffer ride.
Good to hear. How are their techs? I know the place isn't as glamorous as some of the other dealerships in the state, but what about their work? I have avoided Boston becaise of horror stories, and while the people in peabody are really nice, they don't seem to be able to fix anything right the first time, and they aren't all that responsive to converns over the lack of getting it right.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:11 AM
it's a car-drive it

Received 262 Likes on 199 Posts
now go to the dealerrater website and write a review about the dealer.
Old 02-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Are El
Good to hear. How are their techs? I know the place isn't as glamorous as some of the other dealerships in the state, but what about their work? I have avoided Boston becaise of horror stories, and while the people in peabody are really nice, they don't seem to be able to fix anything right the first time, and they aren't all that responsive to converns over the lack of getting it right.
The tech are great! I'm not sure if it's just me, but I always see the same tech working on my car - even on my previous 02 TL-S. If that's the case, I think it makes sense; kinda like seeing the same doctor who knows your history.

My center bearing propeller shaft is on back order and is covered under the power train warranty. I'll have to make another trip back there next week, but no big deal, because I know they'll get it done right.

My last experience at Ron Bouchard Acura in Auburn was horrible. They kept my TL for 4 days, charged me $350, for a job they DID NOT DO! I found this out a couple of months later when I took my TL to a local mechanic.