Gift of Music DVD-A?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007 | 09:06 AM
Cruisin'

Gift of Music DVD-A?

As the producer of the "Gift of Music" DVD-Audio sampler that comes bundled with the new RLs, I'm curious how many people got a demonstration of this disc during their sales experience? As a TL owner [which licensed a couple of AIX Records tracks for that sampler], I remember the sound system being a major part of the sales pitch...I took home my TL after a meal one Saturday evening. However, when I visited my local dealer and asked about the RL demo disc that we produced [which contains only our 5.1 HD Music tracks], the salesman told me that only provide the disc to owners after the sale. He had never seen or heard a copy.

I've received notices from a number of RL owners about the disc and the fidelity of AIX tracks, but I wondering if most buyers get the chance to experience new HD AUdio tracks.
Old 04-01-2007 | 11:27 AM
5Zigen Acura RL

Originally Posted by Dr. AIX
As the producer of the "Gift of Music" DVD-Audio sampler that comes bundled with the new RLs, I'm curious how many people got a demonstration of this disc during their sales experience? As a TL owner [which licensed a couple of AIX Records tracks for that sampler], I remember the sound system being a major part of the sales pitch...I took home my TL after a meal one Saturday evening. However, when I visited my local dealer and asked about the RL demo disc that we produced [which contains only our 5.1 HD Music tracks], the salesman told me that only provide the disc to owners after the sale. He had never seen or heard a copy.

I've received notices from a number of RL owners about the disc and the fidelity of AIX tracks, but I wondering if most buyers get the chance to experience new HD AUdio tracks.
My salesperson never demo'd it even though it was in the CD player the whole time. Oddly enough, he didn't talk much about the stereo (which was a mistake as I LOVE IT), he spent most of the time explaining the Nav system. You did a great job on the sampler, I definitely enjoyed it after I realized it was in the player!