Acura rl 2006 trunk or trunk does not open

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2023, 07:14 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Acura rl 2006 trunk or trunk does not open

Recientemente compre un acura rl 2006 se ve nuevo pero tengo unos problemitas q ya se me habian indicado, se le cambio la batería y el maletero no habre por el boton de la puerta del pasajero, tampoco con el remoto, las ventanas del pasajero y de atras trabajan bien desde sus puertas pero no con los botones de control en la puerta del conductor... Tambien quisiera saber donde esta el bluetooth para desconectarlo... Alguien podria ayudarme ??

Translation: I recently bought a 2006 Acura RL, it looks new but I have some problems that have already been pointed out to me, the battery was changed and the trunk will not open due to the passenger door button, nor with the remote, the passenger and rear windows. They work fine from the rear doors but not with the control buttons on the driver's door... I would also like to know where the bluetooth is to disconnect it... Could someone help me?
Old 06-25-2023, 07:52 AM
Administrator

Received 1,004 Likes on 574 Posts
Welcome to the forums. The forum where you originally posted, the AcuraZine User Help, Support & Suggestions Area , is meant for problems, comments, and suggestions for the website itself, so I moved your thread to the car specific forum applicable to your vehicle.

This was explained in the sticky thread at the top of that forum, or click here if you can't find it, which will explain why you shouldn't have posted your thread there.
Old 06-29-2023, 10:05 PM
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by TITOLM
Recientemente compre un acura rl 2006 se ve nuevo pero tengo unos problemitas q ya se me habian indicado, se le cambio la batería y el maletero no habre por el boton de la puerta del pasajero, tampoco con el remoto, las ventanas del pasajero y de atras trabajan bien desde sus puertas pero no con los botones de control en la puerta del conductor... Tambien quisiera saber donde esta el bluetooth para desconectarlo... Alguien podria ayudarme ??

Translation: I recently bought a 2006 Acura RL, it looks new but I have some problems that have already been pointed out to me, the battery was changed and the trunk will not open due to the passenger door button, nor with the remote, the passenger and rear windows. They work fine from the rear doors but not with the control buttons on the driver's door... I would also like to know where the bluetooth is to disconnect it... Could someone help me?
Might try unplugging and reconnecting the battery...believe your Bluetooth unit is in the driver's kick panel area, but don't quote me..left myanial at my friend's house but I'll check it manana...