3M Paint Protection Appliers in No VA

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 05:17 PM
Safety Car

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
3M Paint Protection Appliers in No VA

Do you have any recommendations for Northern Virginia (Chantilly, Herndon, Vienna) area that do 3M paint protection to new cars, specifically an RL?

The dealer wants $995 for bumpers, partial front fenders, hood, fogs and headlights? Is that a good deal?

What about $1600 for a 7 year 100K Acura care warranty? Is that a good deal?

I have no idea when it comes to these add ons, which I think are very high profit, but with a quoted 16 computers on the car, you wonder. Typically I keep my cars that long or longer...

Thanks in advance for all the help on dealers in the northern VA area also!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:13 PM
06 RL - Carbon Gray Pearl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chas2
Do you have any recommendations for Northern Virginia (Chantilly, Herndon, Vienna) area that do 3M paint protection to new cars, specifically an RL?

The dealer wants $995 for bumpers, partial front fenders, hood, fogs and headlights? Is that a good deal?

I have no idea when it comes to these add ons, which I think are very high profit, but with a quoted 16 computers on the car, you wonder. Typically I keep my cars that long or longer...

Try this link to see if you can find anyone local...

http://solutions.3m.com/wps/portal/...Find_Installer/

I can't recommend anyone as I have never got this done.

For the extended warranty, go to hondaacuraworld.com. I believe they have the lowest price. You can try to let your dealer match it. I got mine for $1585 (8 yrs/120K miles, $0 dedcutible).

Good luck!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 90 Likes on 75 Posts

If you do not mine driven to Fairfax you can get it done a lot cheaper at Ziebart. Do a google search for website. I got mine applied there. Also they do a supurb job on a interior detailing for $98. I also go the Diamond Gloss exterior as well. I do not know what they use but whatever it is, it has to dry,and its like a plastic coating on the car. Very easy to clean after that. I just hose off and quick detail and the car looks like glass. It is better than when I got it from the dealer. I get all 3 of my cars done every spring.
Old 11-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Be kind to us truckers !

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

you can get the car care warranty way cheaper ! get it before your regular warranty expires at the dealer...they tried to sell me one for $500