2010 RL lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2017, 06:38 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 RL lights

Hey people, I'm sure there's a site for lights, I just cant find it. I wanna change out my mirror turn signals from that amber color to a blueish or a whiterish color, like the xenon headlight color. I really don't wanna change my headlights because I like that adaptive headlight feature and the blacked out housing, they already look like they are aftermarket anyways.... But as far as the mirror turns and the tailights I've been looking and can't find anything.. the mirror turns I would like to go with a black housing lense or smoked something other than the clear oem lenses.... Same thing with the tailights, anything really..euros, I've seen so many different kind on this site carid.com, but none that will fit.. again preferably with black or a smoked housing, but there's so many different styles that would look wicked..

It's been hard for me to find any parts for this car its annoying. Any exhaust and coilovers, with at least a 3.5 inch drop.

I would love to put some sway bars underneath but wondering with the sh-awd system is it worth it. I had a 97 Accord with a suspension techniques sway bar kit and damn swear it handled better than my RL now. I'm sure that it would only help the RL handle that much better, and the same question goes with rims, if I went with the staggered setup. Right now I'm on stocks 245/45/18s. I wanna stay with 18s but not sure how 19s in back would go with a bigger tire size. Only thinking of 255 in back and keeping the 245s in front, but have no idea how the staggered setup with the sway bars and the drop would do on the pretty good handling the RL already has... I'm more into like auto cross and circuit track racing so I want my RL to handle super fucking bad ass.

Well if y'all can be of any help I would really appreciate it. Also looking for 18s aftermarket of course. Will buy but would also trade my stock 18s which I freaking hate with a passion. I'm located in San Antonio if anybody here is cool with the 18s buying/ selling. Thanks.

Oh by the way......... HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS,, AND THEM FUCKING ASTROS. DAMN TEXAS WE GOT THEM SPORTS ON LOCK

Last edited by teh CL; 11-07-2017 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Had to break up the huge paragraph.. hurt my head
Old 11-07-2017, 07:22 PM

Received 5,937 Likes on 2,928 Posts
MODERATOR NOTE: Thread moved from Car Talk to applicable model-specific forum.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:40 PM

Received 999 Likes on 650 Posts
1. No aftermarket headlights/tails for the RL

2. There's multiple companies that make coilovers for these cars. As for exhaust, you best bet is going custom.

3. at the Accord out handling the RL, even a stock RL. You can swap in a rear sway bar off if a 09-12 RL, thicker than the 05-08's.

4. As for the stick 18's, you have the 5 spoke Aspecs?
Old 11-08-2017, 01:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 168 Likes on 140 Posts
Changing the mirror turn signals from amber to blue/white is stupid, IMHO. It's a safety feature so people next to you can more easily see your intention. Changing to a different color will only cause confusion.
The following users liked this post:
justnspace (11-08-2017)