Need opinions on wheels!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 01:19 AM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Need opinions on wheels!!

ive finally narrowed it down to a few options. I would love some opinions on them, like why or why not. there are my 4 options:

enkei td5 - machined black
enkei ty5 - machined black
enkei draco - machines black
konig oversteer - haven't decided on colour yet..

i also havent decided whether or not im sticking with 18s or upsizing to 19s, but I'll take it one step at a time.

Let me know what you think! Enkei draco
Enkei td5
Enkei ty5
Konig oversteer
Old 07-20-2017, 06:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 360 Likes on 319 Posts
The last one or the first one.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:49 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 849 Likes on 679 Posts
Bottom 2. IMO get them one solid color. No black accents like what Honda has been doing recently.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:44 AM
mrgold35

Received 1,508 Likes on 1,176 Posts
Have you tried the TireRack.com viewer? You can select your make/model/color of your vehicle and see what the RDX would look like with different rims. You can even select from 18"-22" rim sizes in +600 choices.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:41 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by usdmJON
Bottom 2. IMO get them one solid color. No black accents like what Honda has been doing recently.
its tough finding a solid colour to go with my cbp. I'm not a fan of silver/chrome wheels, seems a bit too flashy. i want to stay away from all black because I'm thinking it'll look too harsh. ideally, i'd want a wheel thats some sort of gun metal but i can't find a wheel i like with that colour. the reason i chose these wheels specifically is because a majority of the wheel is black but its only the face thats actually machined, which from certain angles, it still looks like a black rim

Originally Posted by mrgold35
Have you tried the TireRack.com viewer? You can select your make/model/color of your vehicle and see what the RDX would look like with different rims. You can even select from 18"-22" rim sizes in +600 choices.
i've tried it but its not the greatest view lol. it still gives me an idea of how it would look but I've been googling images and seeing the wheels on other cars gives me a better idea
Old 07-21-2017, 12:46 AM
Advanced

thanks for the replies guys.
I'm starting to lean towards the second, enkei td5. i like the different design on them and i've always been a sucker for directional wheels. i stumbled across a pic of them on a black civic and it looks real good. thoughts?