Window Visors?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2019, 05:35 PM
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 53 Posts
Originally Posted by Acc20yrs
Here are a few pics of my RDX with the Well Visors installed. It took me like 25 to 30 minutes to do all four doors. I like the quality of the product and how it looks. I definitely recommend them!
Is that chrome trim built into the visors,,or am I just seeing things wrong.....again.
Old 03-13-2019, 03:19 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes, they are part of the visor.
Old 06-09-2019, 10:51 AM
8th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CR-V visors for the RDX?

I just purchased a 2016 RDX and I was disappointed to find that Weathertech doesn't sell rain guards for that model. I've used Weathertech for a number of my vehicles and love them. No adhesive, deeper extension into the mirror area that others and durable. Never interfered with power window operation when they were installed, even though they fit into the window channel.

I see that they do sell guards for the 2016 CR-V. I've been led to believe the RDX is a luxury version of the CR-V and, from photos, they look like they would fit the RDX, Has anyone tried them on the RDX?
Old 06-09-2019, 12:58 PM
Advanced

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by VARDX
I just purchased a 2016 RDX and I was disappointed to find that Weathertech doesn't sell rain guards for that model. I've used Weathertech for a number of my vehicles and love them. No adhesive, deeper extension into the mirror area that others and durable. Never interfered with power window operation when they were installed, even though they fit into the window channel.

I see that they do sell guards for the 2016 CR-V. I've been led to believe the RDX is a luxury version of the CR-V and, from photos, they look like they would fit the RDX, Has anyone tried them on the RDX?
I posted a similar question somewhere on this thread as well. I’ve been trying to find a used set of Weathertech visors for the 4th gen CRV but haven’t been able to come across them. I’m thinking of just buying a set of new ones to test but I don’t wanna be stuck with them if they don’t work...
Old 06-10-2019, 08:34 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by johnnyytruong
I posted a similar question somewhere on this thread as well. I’ve been trying to find a used set of Weathertech visors for the 4th gen CRV but haven’t been able to come across them. I’m thinking of just buying a set of new ones to test but I don’t wanna be stuck with them if they don’t work...
I've sent an e-mail to the customer service box at Weathertech to ask if they've ever tried the CRV guards in an RDX. Just makes sense to me that they'd want to open as many markets as possible with a little bit of effort. But who knows? First issue is whether they even care; common problem when companies grow to dominate a market. I'll be happy to post their response if I get anything back from them.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:01 PM
8th Gear

Updated

Originally Posted by VARDX
I've sent an e-mail to the customer service box at Weathertech to ask if they've ever tried the CRV guards in an RDX. Just makes sense to me that they'd want to open as many markets as possible with a little bit of effort. But who knows? First issue is whether they even care; common problem when companies grow to dominate a market. I'll be happy to post their response if I get anything back from them.
Reply from Weathertech was as expected...they don't care.

As for their interest in even trying the CR-V rain guards on the Acura, this is their response: "In regards to comparing the Acura to the Honda I would contact an Acura dealership and inquire on the window frame comparison of both vehicles."

Apparently they're happy with the sales they have and don't much care about incremental sales on a product they already have on the shelf. Gotta wonder.