I just replaced both Transmission Fluid and Transfer case fluid.
i couldnt find funnel and had to buy another one. (cheap though)
it was too dark to take picture but if you see under, you cannot miss these drain & filler plugs. look for 3/8 socket hole!
I just drove to 4x1 wood so i could have little more space to crawl under and you can reach to transfer case no problem.
I bought Honda HGO-1 75w-85 oil because Acura didnt have that Transfer case fluid and they show me they use general gear oil.
so i bought only Acura ATF 4 quarts.
anyway i started with Transfer case fluid then it went very smoothly with pump i used (https://www.amazon.com/Plews-55001-L...nsmission+pump
also Transmission Fluid was easy to drain as well
when i try to reach that dipstick with funnel, it's very tight space!!! that intake snorkel was very tight with rubber adapter but i managed to pry that off with flat screw driver.
then refilling fluid was easy
manual has 3.3 qts to fill so i bought 4 qts but when i checked how much i drained.
it drained about 4.2 qts!!!
I just filled 4 qts and finished since already too dark and Acura is closed to get another qt.
I will just buy 5 qts when i need to do next transmission fluid change.
few tip of doing this
1. you dont have to lift vehicle to change transmission fluid but you wont be able to reach transfer case so Drive up to 4x1 wood.
2. 3/8 short ratchet probably wont give enough leverage to break that plugs so breaker bar or use pipe with ratchet to break it
3. washers didnt look bad but i replaced them anway
4. Acura didnt have that Transfer Case fluid. so get it from Honda!! part# 08200-9014 and you need only 1 qt! and you can use it next time again
5. Get 5 qts of Transmission Fluid not just 4 qts!
6. Intake Snorkel is tight but you can pry that off with Flat Screw driver so dont worry about breaking it.
hope this helps!