Tranny Hypocrite's Read :

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tranny Hypocrite's Read :

Peter UDERs.

I'm quite surprised you would respond in such a manner. BACK in the DAY when my tranny problem's arose ,it was YOU then as well who bashed me incesstantly about my complaint's . Then guess what ...I saw on further post's by YOU AFTER my problem's ( Month's after that YOU yourself had some ranting of your own ,since YOU then had transmission problem's yourself ( Nothing compared to mine) UNLESS you want me to GO THERE!

But YES ..AFTER my tranny problem's You were back on here telling your sad transmission failure story!

But ,the fact is you changed your tune after having tranny problem's of your OWN... You GOT HONDA to BUY BACK YOUR CAR...Now you have an 04TL .And you are luving it .. HOW MANY miles do you have PETER????

But here is your ORIGINAL POST THAT YOU EDITED!

Here is the message that has just been posted:
ThqtGirl --

Are you still yapping??? I thought you quit your darn rants and raves over a
year ago! I cannot believe you are still on here bitching about your tranny
issues. Back in the day when I cared enough to reply to your posts, I told you
to fight the company and get yourself a new car. I have no idea what happened
with that, but it seems that you're now in an '04 TL .. don't know if you "won"
some settlement, or just bought a new one.

I fought Acura, got a new TL, and love my new one. I have no tranny issues, and
I don't expect any on this car. Not many people have experienced tranny issues
w/ their TL's (2004+) .. you're quite on your own this time.

Try not to waste anyone's time w/ your crap this time, if you have something
intelligent and mature to contribute, please do. Don't just "yell" about things
that you know you're never going to get acceptable answers to.

*Now if you have something intelligent and mature to post ,be my GUEST. *

*You certainly didn't mind wasting other's TIME, when YOU had a problem!*

*I knew that you'd change your tune if the problem effected you ,however ,you did not even HAVE NEAR the problem's I did,but felt compelled to share your sad story *

*You state you have no tranny issue's and don't espect ANY...-> NEWSFLASH PETER...I didn't expect any EITHER ...Or I'd not have gotten this 04TL ! SO I HOPE YOU DON'T Come back HERE in a few month's and post if you do have any tranny problem's, cause that will have made you TWICE BITTEN AND HOPEFULLY TWICE SHY *

My * CRAP* As you put it consisted of a serious accident .... what a HYPOCRITE you are and I KNOW you won't possibly have the NERVE to post about any further tranny problem's you have . BTW PETER ,did you get your RECALL *OIL JET KIT* installed in your 04TL ????? Or did your 04tl ...not fall under the recall??? Maybe you got a later model and the RECALL didn't effect you .

Doesn't matter ....either way Make sure you don't post here if you have a tranny problem on your 04TL okay..........

And BTW PETER ...I could have come back after seeing all your posts of YOUR tranny failure ...your post's on FIGHTING with HONDA/ACURA to make it RIGHT BY YOU...

But you know I didn't cause I felt bad for you and you know what they say ...what goe's around come's around and I thought you had gotten your payback ,by your own tranny trouble's ...But just LOOK at your attitude to me AGAIN ( AFTER BASHING ME FOR MINE ) all the bashing you inflicted on me about my tranny and accident ......Hope it doesn't come back around once again to bite you....although if it doe's you ,PETER will be one to most certainly DESERVE IT.