New CT Springs are in

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 03:08 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Light night and day between the two pics.

Lookin good.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:32 PM
DC Cruiser

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Looking good man! Good idea with the camber kit, I needed it.

Originally Posted by sidemarker
why did you waste the money for the spc camber kit???

i have the the same set up as you with no camber issues at all...

sidemarker

He may not have been wasting money... Maybe saving money...

I almost messed up my new tires because of excessive inner treadwear with my Comptech drop on my stock rims. When i got my RonJons, I made sure to get a camber kit so I wouldn't ruin my new tires .
Old 10-01-2004, 05:19 PM
an adult perspective

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts
Originally Posted by greyjhu
When i got my RonJons, I made sure to get a camber kit so I wouldn't ruin my new tires .
If I may, which camber kit did you get? Comptech? Eiback? SPC? Reason being is that when I spoke to Brandon I believe he told me that the tech at Tischer who aligned my car suggested that I "might need" a camber kit, but Brandon asked me what I used it for and he said that if it was his car he wouldn't mess with it. He also commented that he'd seen the wheels before, and I figured it was your car, which he confirmed. Brandon's final comment on my car .... "It looks too good".
Old 10-01-2004, 05:42 PM
I now drive an accord....

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Y2K3CL-S
If I may, which camber kit did you get? Comptech? Eiback? SPC? Reason being is that when I spoke to Brandon I believe he told me that the tech at Tischer who aligned my car suggested that I "might need" a camber kit, but Brandon asked me what I used it for and he said that if it was his car he wouldn't mess with it. He also commented that he'd seen the wheels before, and I figured it was your car, which he confirmed. Brandon's final comment on my car .... "It looks too good".

Wow thats real low in the front

I just returned my "new" comptech's in exchange for H&R sports. I hope my car ends up being alittle higher than that so I can get in and out of my driveway.(my main reason for originally ordering comptech's) Your car looks great with the ron jon's. I can't wait till I can afford my chrome servo's
Old 10-01-2004, 07:33 PM
DC Cruiser

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, Y2K, your car looks tight!! I got the SPC camber kit for the rear. My left rear was -1.2 and right was something like -.9 (I think). Just to be on the safe side, I hade the camber kit put on.

I can't wait to get my car back from the body shop . I'm driving my cousins '95 Firebird, the t-tops are kinda fun, but miss my car alot.
Old 10-01-2004, 07:54 PM
Blown is Best

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by Y2K3CL-S
Your car looks great with those Servos.

I went with SPC. They have a great design and are very easy for your alignment guy to use. The front uses a sliding ball joint setup which is pretty slick. I've used SPC for quite a while and they are a company that stands behind their product. Any questions or problems that I've had have been dealt with quickly. From what I can tell, the camber kits that Comptech sells are made by SPC. The Eibach ones are also SPC's but an older and cheaper design. A&H Motors sells the SPC kits as well as Nopi. I was able to get the guy at A&H to sell me the fronts for $65 each.