pissed off at dealer

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2003 | 06:56 PM
registered pw

pissed off at dealer

ok i've had my cl non type s since june. both headlamps have been replace rotors turned down rear bumper painted 2X top half of drivers leather replace. my appointment today was for turning down the rotors, done, replacing passenger headlamp, done, replacing the bottom half of drivers leather seat, NOT done. it was on the list of things they were to do . instead of new leather the notes say that they replaced a peice of the tracking????? they say they missed it!!! how the f@ck do u forget????reading acura.

the other problem is the windshield. the 2nd time their "bumper" guy painted the rear bumper as a "we owe" (the 1st time it was way too dark) there was tremendous overspray all over the windows. when i picked up the car it was dark and was starting to drizzle and they were closing. so doing like i would do normally is to turn on the wipers, and what do i hear??almost like sandpaper scratching the glass!! it was dark and wet so i could do nothing. so a few days later i get back in to drive and in the morning light i see all this paint on the windows, great!!! i call em up and tell the situation, now i live 2 hours from any acura dealer, he says try steel wool. or we will send a guy. so i did the steel wool, cool it takes off the paint problem solved, at least i thought.
here the paint that was dried on the wipers put fine scratches on the window. so if you are driving into the sun it scatters the light and gives this horrible glare like a 10 year old car. i tell the dealer about it and i say i want it replace b/c the bumper guy oversprayed. so i pick up the car after a 2 hr ride and they say that he checked it out and said it wasnt from him BULLSH*T. they said that they checked with everyone and said they would not cover it, i tell him that it is unacceptable and he gave me the used car managers # which i will call tommorrow.
so am i being anal about my car and am i unreasonable about wanting the winshield replaced. it was not scratched wheni bought it. and who do i complain to about them forgetting about the leather seat.