BNH-P: She Is READY....And Wet,...Teaser ......

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 08:28 PM
L@@K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by turbo_911
check your PM
ve' Checked and Replied,
R.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ReiDLos
ve' Checked and Replied,
R.
lol its been 10 min, no sign of pm, haha, something is wrong here....
Old 12-01-2007, 08:42 PM
L@@K

lol its been 10 min, no sign of pm, haha, something is wrong here....
Hahaha, I replied Before Sending you A response, Check it Now...It SHould Be ther Unless AcuraZine Servers are On Vaccation.
R.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:47 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i guess im just reffering to the spiderweb looking stuff on the rear bumper.

like i said...great job for the money!
Old 12-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper169
You thinkn the same thing I am Green? Allen???
followed up on it...
Old 12-02-2007, 12:07 AM
140,000 miles young

yeah nice pickup man great price. I would caution you on the suspension - 2000 accord bits are no where near equivalent to type S suspension. I am hoping you at least swapped out all 4 corners to keep it balanced...
Old 12-02-2007, 12:39 AM
L@@K

Originally Posted by underst8
yeah nice pickup man great price. I would caution you on the suspension - 2000 accord bits are no where near equivalent to type S suspension. I am hoping you at least swapped out all 4 corners to keep it balanced...
I Just swapped the Spindle and Knuckle.....Strut is from CL-P Acura....Btn i'm going to get it aligned so I'll see what they Gon' tell me afterwards...

thank you for the Advice,
R.
Old 12-02-2007, 05:03 AM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
looks good
Old 12-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I wish I had a brother that owned a body shop. Looks good, best of luck with it!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 06:00 PM
failhard.

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Props for bringing a dead car to life! Hope you have fun with the zombie. You planning on any other mods?
Old 12-02-2007, 06:27 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by Alperovich
hmm, idk here in IL you can't get plates or insurance on a salvage title. i kno here, to get a repaired its a few inspections and some paper work.
In Houston, May be Entire Texas State...you Can Get Registration On the Salvage Title...Its Just the title will state SALVAGE TITLE,

R.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:28 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by INSPIRE 32V
looks good
thanks,
R.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:32 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by 4ank
I wish I had a brother that owned a body shop. Looks good, best of luck with it!!!
I think I'm just Lucky as I'm, Thank you for the Prop,
R.
Old 12-02-2007, 06:34 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by mystikk
Props for bringing a dead car to life! Hope you have fun with the zombie. You planning on any other mods?
I Just Detailed Her Today!...Zombie Looks Kinda Qute!!,
thank you for the Props also,

R.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:18 PM
Don't Mess With Texas

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
In Houston, May be Entire Texas State...you Can Get Registration On the Salvage Title...Its Just the title will state SALVAGE TITLE,

R.
yea in texas you can pretty much ride in a red rider wagon and a 50cc motor and they will give you plates and registration as long as you have the $ LOL.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:52 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 208 Likes on 187 Posts
<-- Fellow salvage 01 CL-S NHP driver here. im just worried about the tranny since the warranty is gone now. great way to pick up a fantastic car for cheap. then keep it forever! (since re-sale sucks)

I really can keep this car forever. Im 18 now and i'll still be proud to drive this car when im 30 and become a successful professional and when im 50 and into retirement. I can drive this car for the rest of my life!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:43 PM
Cosmic Cowboy

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by BigLizard
followed up on it...
Allen couldn't spell
Old 12-02-2007, 10:52 PM
L@@K

Angry Detailed "Waxed" Fawk It Rained Before I got Home!! = Crappy Day!! Few Photos

Yellowed: They Are Yellow Not AMBER

Salvages.

R.R Came OUT pretty Nice I couldn' Resist Putting it UP!!

Acu-Butt!...Came out Crappy Black On Dark = Sucky Snap!!

I thought I should Add One Of MY Salvages - IS300

Enjoy,
R.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:58 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by aznboi2424
<-- Fellow salvage 01 CL-S NHP driver here. im just worried about the tranny since the warranty is gone now. great way to pick up a fantastic car for cheap. then keep it forever! (since re-sale sucks)

I really can keep this car forever. Im 18 now and i'll still be proud to drive this car when im 30 and become a successful professional and when im 50 and into retirement. I can drive this car for the rest of my life!
Hellow aznboi2424, now we ve four Salvages On the Forum So Far!!...Great Way TO Enjoy Your Car While It LAST!...I'm Not Worried that much about the tranny anymore...If It fails then I know I'll ve to replace it...Or Scrap, I got Much Love for Ths Car I cant really See it Going Dead!..,

R.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:01 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by cltypeSLOW
yea in texas you can pretty much ride in a red rider wagon and a 50cc motor and they will give you plates and registration as long as you have the $ LOL.
Exactly, But I think It wont Last Longer...they are now changing so Much isht around...I hope I'll get all my cars registered before new Rulling, I heard about "Cop Being able to tell if you ve insurance by Just Punching in Your LP" I know they do that In North Carolina, But i wasnt thinking about TX..,

R.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:13 PM
B A N N E D

awesome!

hook ups to a body shop > hookups to a reg. shop.. IMHO.

i have both. D
Old 12-02-2007, 11:56 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by Dirty Type-S
awesome!

hook ups to a body shop > hookups to a reg. shop.. IMHO.

i have both. D
R
Old 12-03-2007, 01:02 AM
Cleanest white cl in LA``

dam u are crazy reidlos haha nice rides tho. and that 3.2 is clean
Old 12-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Hellow aznboi2424, now we ve four Salvages On the Forum So Far!!...Great Way TO Enjoy Your Car While It LAST!...I'm Not Worried that much about the tranny anymore...If It fails then I know I'll ve to replace it...Or Scrap, I got Much Love for Ths Car I cant really See it Going Dead!..,

R.
yea cause if you sell it, no salvage car is worth much even if you can get someone to buy it. best thing is to keep it till it dies cause that way, you get the best bang for your buck. but seeing as you have 3 salvages, i dont need to tell you that!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Instructor

<<----- Salvaged too so that makes 5 salvages here ... no problems with it so far, love the car!
Old 12-03-2007, 04:31 PM
bye Acura, hello Toyota

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^^ make that 6! Mine's salvage as well w/ about 108K & original tranny still shifting great...no issues whatsoever (knock on wood)!! OP: Nice pick up on the car, looks good!!
Old 12-03-2007, 07:41 PM
L@@K

i think we chould start Salvages Sub-Forums, great..I see people coming out of the CLOSET..keep em Coming..
R.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:43 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by Batosai
^^ make that 6! Mine's salvage as well w/ about 108K & original tranny still shifting great...no issues whatsoever (knock on wood)!! OP: Nice pick up on the car, looks good!!
Ha!!...I checked Miles today I have Same Miles as your Car!...What Color is Your CL-S!??,
R.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:58 PM
L@@K

Angry ..........

So Today I went to Do Inspection, and the inspection GUY Pissed me OFF madly :angryfire !...He drove My car to an Incline Hit Brakes and Put Shifter to Park!...as you all Know laws of Physics: car will Roll back from an Incline...Correct, it Slightly Rolled and Lock to the Parking. Well After he Did all the Calibs and Finished It was time to roll the car back....Fawk The Damn Gear Stuck on the Parking "P", I was Veryy pissed as they were Forcing it Off the Parking. Suddenly, I heard "a Loud CLANG as they De-engage" I thought they Broke something in the Tranny...I walked up to them "Kinda Mad But Calmed" I asked is there a Problem He said No, No SIR!..I then walked back, After he finished with paperwork he called me asked to Move my car....so I think to Myself, If he was able to drive my car from the Parking space, why cant he Drive it back there?...why do i have to drive it off the Inclines!...Mhhhh!!..something clicked!..."may be he does not want to take responsibilities for mssng Up My trans"...well, I told him Cool i'll do So!...I walked in and Put the Shifter in Reverse and Pretty Smothly she Rolled!...."I was relieved" ....I paid him his INSPECTION FEE and Drove Off!....@ Least he didn' Completely ruin My Damn Day!...

She passed the Insection, Got Paper Plate <temporarly plates> i'm good for now.
So that was Todays Story,
R.
Old 12-04-2007, 06:04 PM
L@@K

I have a Quick Question
Btn: Park And Reverse, Or Neutral and Reverse or Vice Versa Do you have to Push Down the Shifter to Move it around?, I belive I supposedly pushed it down Before, But for some reasons now it does not function that way...anyone?
R.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:42 PM
140,000 miles young

Nope no pushing involved
Old 12-04-2007, 08:02 PM
Registered CL-er!

i have to say the all the rebuilds look good. What did the RR and IS300 run about? I thought about getting rebuilds, the only thing is finding a good bodyshop. Did you purchased them from auctions or dealers?
Old 12-04-2007, 09:30 PM
L@@K

Originally Posted by underst8
Nope no pushing involved
Phew, thanks...I was about to blow sombodys head tomorrow, "Literally",
thanks,
R.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:23 PM
L@@K

Wink My English Is Kinda RETARDED!!!

Originally Posted by smooth CL-in
i have to say the all the rebuilds look good. What did the RR and IS300 run about? I thought about getting rebuilds, the only thing is finding a good bodyshop. Did you purchased them from auctions or dealers?
thank you for the comments,

Well, lets start with IS300... I bought it at the beginning of the YEAR it was kinda pricey I think about 4.5K "People With Tax Returns Raised the Price" from the auction, it was beaten up pretty good, Look at the pictures. I had One shitty problem with it that is everyones nightmare and you all know what it is "A FRAME DAMAGE"...I fawken hate that..It gave me so much husstle to get it right so i can get atleast 90% allighned. But anyways I spent like another 4K on it so total is somewhere a little over or less than 10K....that is with Registration....all of the money i spent, I saved little by little. Technically i had to break my Bank account to fix the IS300, as you all know parts are so damn Expensive to start with and also Hard to find/Rare....also the paint was kinda messed up so i had to repaint the entire car....lets cut the writting look at the pictures before and After:

Before

After:

I tell you again, this car had my attention, I dont even want to see it again, parts were so damn expensive...but i just cant see it leaving my hands... .

The RR: I Call It "The BossMan"

It is an 04 RR Net Worth a little over 50K, Auctioned Price: below 24K, Maintenance and Repairs: about 10K "Not Registered YET - this car is being Shipped Out Of US - Exported" Well, My Father Did this, I dont ve 35K to mess around on cars not even close, i'm a University kid....I dont make 100K a YR....anyway...For somereasons I dont ve pictures of the RR i guess because it is NOT going to last longer in the US....

All of the Cars I Own/Owned are from the Auctions, I learn not to go to a Dealer "rip offs" I know how they work....

And Oh I also own,

A GSX-R 750

Bought From?...Guess where?

Fixed

And a Suspected speeding going 120mph +

PO - Sir, We have received transmission that you were flying on Beltway 8 going over 120mph
ReiDLos - No Sir, No. There were 3 Bikes "Blue and White Infront Of Me" that could possibly being speeing but i can assure you that I wasnt speeding. I dont even Own Motorcycle License yet, Just MSF Certificate
PO - Slow Down Sir
ReiDLos - Thank You SIR

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!,

You have to be very careful buying cars from auction, you need someone experienced, otherwise you'll end up spending so much money, or buying car that aint easy to fix"

GooDLUck.
R.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Registered CL-er!

i was heavy into auction cars in themid to late 90s. I met up with these polish dudes that can bring any car back to life. Most of the cars my dad owned were rebuilds with clean titles. Here in Jersey, rebuils are so expensive, auctions are high and u have to go out of state to get a good deal. If i save up enough i definilty will hit up an auction.

Do u resale the cars for profit? Are they easy sales?
Old 12-06-2007, 02:19 AM
L@@K

Originally Posted by smooth CL-in
i was heavy into auction cars in themid to late 90s. I met up with these polish dudes that can bring any car back to life. Most of the cars my dad owned were rebuilds with clean titles. Here in Jersey, rebuils are so expensive, auctions are high and u have to go out of state to get a good deal. If i save up enough i definilty will hit up an auction.

Do u resale the cars for profit? Are they easy sales?
I save So Much when I go to Auction, Also it is a Quickest way to OWN a Vehicle, but I do not advice it to Everybody!...

About Re-selling, I Normally buy cars because i need them, or someone in my family needs One. I have shipped couples of cars back home "family members" but really selling nah!...I think for the past 6/7yrs i have sold one Civic SI back in 04 to a friend of mine...and thats all...I vent really had any chance to sell any of my cars. Especially here in america if smbody hears "SALVAGE" its like they have been electrocuted or something they tun out to be very shocked, and jumpy...I think people think that Dealers cars are the best out there....i go to Auction every now and then to buy cars for my brother, and a couple of times I ve met dealers jus to add most of people who buys expensive super luxurious cars are those big dealers and the same cars from the Auction are going to be sold to you on the lot the next day!...So Auction sometimes it is like gambling,...you might or might not get a good deal, You have to be cautious when selecting which car is to buy and it is not guarantee that cars will always be perfect....you might bid on a car thinking that it is only cosmetic but then you'll come to find out that the ENGINE has Locked, bent piston, frame damage or anything can happen...so it is so much than Just buying.

I dont tend to sell my cars i keep them but if somebody shows interest and wants one i might as well just sell it to them and look for another one, as I get fed up with cars few months after owning them.

tha
nks,
R.
Old 12-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey, about the dealer cars, i saw couple cars that dealers have then listed as clean title and carfax is clean too, but it a salvage car before. you can see by paint, and the emblems on the back where not straight or weren't on the right spot, lol

cuz i heard some dealers buy those salvage cars and then somehow make them clean title.... that's weird
Old 12-06-2007, 05:59 PM
L@@K

hey, about the dealer cars, i saw couple cars that dealers have then listed as clean title and carfax is clean too, but it a salvage car before. you can see by paint, and the emblems on the back where not straight or weren't on the right spot, lol

cuz i heard some dealers buy those salvage cars and then somehow make them clean title.... that's weird
I think you are talking about "CLEAN TITLES Auctioned Cars", Like in Auction there are several categs of Auctioning for instance:
  1. Clean Titles
  2. Salvage Titles
  3. Rebuilt Titles
  4. Non Repairable Titles
  5. Demolition Titles
  6. Certificate of Destruction - FLORIDA

Most of Dealers buy Auctioned Clean Titles, They usually run pretty expensive because of the title status, but for US-Who dont care about the Titles Status we usually land on Salvages which are literally cheaper compared to Clean titles.

I think what they Do is they buy clean titled cars and repaire em so they can be sold on the Lot, but if you read them papers correctly before buying a vehichle you'll see either no warranty Sold as Is, or they'll have some sort of disclaimer to cover they asses!, just incase a customer realize that he/she is missing some sort of information regarding the purchase of the vehicle.

But then in the end, its all good someone gotta make deadly greens over heads.
R.
Old 12-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Suzuka Master

i recently met the guy who rebuilt my ride. he just picked up a 07 MDX with navi for 34k. he rebuilt it himself with about 8k worth of parts. now he can sell the car for 55k if he wanted to. or like he said, sell the car in a few years and it would be the same price he bought it for. It looks fantastic with a clean title too. just a few minor blemishes that the normal consumer would not see.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:29 AM
bye Acura, hello Toyota

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Ha!!...I checked Miles today I have Same Miles as your Car!...What Color is Your CL-S!??,
R.
lol....kinda nice knowing that there are others here that have salvaged titles...
mine's ssm in color...w/ black and polished lip ssr clones lowered on Teins STechs w/ tokico blues.....yours??

Quick Reply: BNH-P: She Is READY....And Wet,...Teaser ......