Yo Mike.. Mikey..

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2002, 09:54 AM
almost as fast as a CL-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo Mike.. Mikey..

sorry i came back to the last thread.. late.. lock this one after i have posted or whatever..

HOWEVER .. i don't appreciate BlackCL-S 4 Life or whatever his name is calling me a troll .. I have been on this forum longer than he has.. thats total disrespect..

this is an enthusiast forum more than anything.. i have been here longer than he has.. don't come direspecting me dickhead..
Old 03-20-2002, 10:33 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Yo Mike.. Mikey..

Originally posted by doug
sorry i came back to the last thread.. late.. lock this one after i have posted or whatever..

HOWEVER .. i don't appreciate BlackCL-S 4 Life or whatever his name is calling me a troll .. I have been on this forum longer than he has.. thats total disrespect..

this is an enthusiast forum more than anything.. i have been here longer than he has.. don't come direspecting me dickhead..
Who cares if you have been on this forum one month longer than me. The fact is that you and your Maxima buddy's are trolls. All you Maxima trolls like to do is come on here and make smart remarks about how slow the CL-S is and how it looks like an Honda Accord. I for one don't appreciate it and I'm sure other members don't either. If you have a problem with Russ, then leave it off this forum. There are plenty of members who don't own a CL, who post valuable information, and don't troll. If you don't have anything of value to post, then STAY THE FUCK OFF THE FORUM!
Old 03-20-2002, 10:36 AM
almost as fast as a CL-S

Re: Re: Yo Mike.. Mikey..

dude this post was to mike..

if you have something to say to me.. email me..

dougpcs_2000@yahoo.com or douglas.mason@partnerre.com

Originally posted by Black CL-S 4-Life

Who cares if you have been on this forum one month longer than me. The fact is that you and your Maxima buddy's are trolls. All you Maxima trolls like to do is come on here and make smart remarks about how slow the CL-S is and how it looks like an Honda Accord. I for one don't appreciate it and I'm sure other members don't either. If you have a problem with Russ, then leave it off this forum. There are plenty of members who don't own a CL, who post valuable information, and don't troll. If you don't have anything of value to post, then STAY THE FUCK OFF THE FORUM!
Old 03-20-2002, 10:39 AM
Find beauty in dissonance

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Re: Re: Yo Mike.. Mikey..

Originally posted by doug
dude this post was to mike..

if you have something to say to me.. email me..

dougpcs_2000@yahoo.com or douglas.mason@partnerre.com

Try this....
Old 03-20-2002, 10:44 AM
almost as fast as a CL-S

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yo Mike.. Mikey..

thanks..

Originally posted by Bluto

Try this....