Xephyr Orders Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2001, 11:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Xephyr Orders Update

A large shipment went out today , as I cut the vacation day out and went home to take care of some business..

Among them .. some past due ....

(among them tracking numbers)

1Z T70 632 03 9158 220 2
1Z T70 632 03 9273 759 8
1Z T70 632 03 9494 198 9
1Z T70 632 03 9409 537 7
1Z T70 632 03 9109 776 4
1Z 069 X33 12 1029 265 5
1Z 069 X33 01 1065 271 4 - GoodJob - Overnight Letter
1Z 069 X33 02 0257 885 4

International Canadadian - 4598 993 616 2 - C. Troung

Verify your numbers and status at your leisure at www.ups.com

This is not directed at anyone other then Tom2(Excuse the lapse in professional temper, 1st time in 5 months)

-> Grow up and bite me ... you are a pimple on the ass of this board at times and an actual pain in the ass others... I am on vacation that is why i am not responding to your every post.... Every now and again you add some value by posting something usefull ... try keeping some balance.... Take your M3 and enjoy your ride... nobody here cares ... and honestly neither do I....I could afford a used or new M3 but i chose this car because of its all around performance.....

Tom2 this board is friendly and states some BS nd some fact learning to distinguish the 2 is 90% of you problem... in end grow up... i am not replying to anymore of your messages herein so that I do not breach what little restraint I have.... Bottom line ... We race... I you win... no big deal you are expected to .... If you lose ... you lost to a car you bash as slow an incapable of breaking great times... you lose to a cheaper and more comfortable car ... you lose to ME... someone that doesnt live at the track ...... bottom line YOU LOSE....

NashuaNighthawk,

Enjoy your car and leave me alone... you have nothing positive to say and I really dont care anymore.. I NEVER ASKED YOU TO STOP POSTING ABOUT ME BECAUSE IT HURT BUSINESS.. I asked you not to congest the board with BS regarding me and why your injen product is "superior" or what shipping they use...I will happily post the message (which was copied to 2 mods because of crap like this) when I get back to prove my point further if necessary. I am still only one full time man with part time help... Do i make errors in judgement sure.. goof here and there ... yup... do I try and do the best I can for the least cost in an Acura market that is not profitable to be in with single digit sales a week?? YES Start a business that takes off like wild fire then come talk to me... until then flame away ... you haven't hurt my sales or my pride..... Enjoy your car, your intake, and have a great one I have no malice for you or anyone else and I am not taking this personally..... I suggest you do the same...

On a happier note I am going to finish my vacation and try not to log in...... if anyone needs me contact me via phone. I will ship ALL remainding orders upon my return. Thanks to all my supporters for watching my back, thanks to all my customers for their patience and understanding.... and thanks the man GOD almighty I dont deal with BMW owners like Tom and his inferiority complex on a daily basis... Most bimmer drivers are nice guys with a desire for a performance edge and a couple of bucks to spare..... Tom2 ... Obvious case of Penis Envy.....

This is not the attitude of my company ... just me.... after a trying week and giving up my vacation to keep the members happy and peace in the world... I am heading out for a bottle of wine and heading back down to the shore...

Insert Useless flamming here ->

NashuaNightHawk->

Tom2->

M3Sins->

Other->

Thanks again to all the believers and straight up nice guys, I will not dissapoint you ! Nor will your products in transit.

Chris

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance CAI, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, 1/4 Mile in 14.424@97.23 MPH Atco Raceway Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 04-25-2001, 11:40 PM
foolio at heart

So I guess no race then huh? Too bad. . Oh well, have fun finishing up on the vacation.

------------------
2001 CL Type S
Eibach Sportlines/18" SSR GPO Evolutions on Pirelli p7000's/HKS Super Drager Exhaust/AEM CAI/AEM underdrive pulleys/Goodridge Stainless Steel Carbo lined brake lines

1995 Integra GSR
17" SSR GPO's on Nitto Extremes/DC Sports Stainless Steel Header/AEM CAI/MB quart mids and highs/Neuspeed strut braces/Tokico Adjustables/Apexi Cat back exhaust

1991 Mazda Miata Special Edition
Custom BMW Arctic Blue Paint/Hard Dog Sport Roll Bar/Custom Leather Seats/MB Quarts all the way around/Tokico Illuminas/Suspension Technique-Speed Tech Springs/Work-Ewing III's on Dunlop D40m2's/Flying Miata Sway bars/Greddy Turbo Kit/Greddy PE catback exhaust/

I'll finish the rest later
Old 04-25-2001, 11:44 PM
Drifting

Just one small question Chris. Why didn't you make anyone aware of the fact you were on vacation? You seem like a good guy but you just have done nothing but cause headaches on this board. I hope you get things figured out, other wise stop coming on this board and selling your product. I am all about supporting you if you just keep people in the loop instead of disappearing. I wish you the best.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Comptech Springs, Exhaust, Headers
Denso Spark Plugs
Apexi V-AFC
AEM CAI
Old 04-25-2001, 11:45 PM
w.t.f., mate?

See guys?

I told you Chris was true to his word...

So I hope this shuts up all the haters.

------------------
_-Phil-_!
2K1 #10,029 Satin Silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia with Navi! Mods : XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~3M Reflective Tint(37%) tint~Hiper Hibrid Plasma "Xenon" road lamps & high-beams~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~
Old 04-26-2001, 12:02 AM
Advanced

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xephyr2K:
A large shipment went out today , as I cut the vacation day out and went home to take care of some business..

Among them .. some past due ....

(among them tracking numbers)

1Z 069 X33 01 1065 271 4 - GoodJob - Overnight Letter
</font>
Chris,

Thanks for taking care of business, and enjoy the rest of your holiday. I will send confirmation upon reciept of the package.

Thomas

------------------
2001 White/Ebony CL-S w/ Comptech headers, 19169, mud flaps, winter mats and wheel locks.
Old 04-26-2001, 12:03 AM
Instructor

Cool

Hey Chris, if you happen to read this thread again -- Mine is the international order.

Did you remember to ship to my Office address as per our email discussion?

Thanx

-C

------------------
R.I.P Integra Type-R #932
Black 2001 CL-S
Comptech Headers
Old 04-26-2001, 12:05 AM
foolio at heart

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by goodjob:
Chris,

Thanks for taking care of business, and enjoy the rest of your holiday. I will send confirmation upon reciept of the package.

Thomas

Geez, goodjob. You are one extremely patient and even tempered guy. I must commend you on how you have handled this whole ordeal. I'm also glad that everyone has turned out okay.

</font>

------------------
2001 CL Type S
Eibach Sportlines/18" SSR GPO Evolutions on Pirelli p7000's/HKS Super Drager Exhaust/AEM CAI/AEM underdrive pulleys/Goodridge Stainless Steel Carbo lined brake lines

1995 Integra GSR
17" SSR GPO's on Nitto Extremes/DC Sports Stainless Steel Header/AEM CAI/MB quart mids and highs/Neuspeed strut braces/Tokico Adjustables/Apexi Cat back exhaust

1991 Mazda Miata Special Edition
Custom BMW Arctic Blue Paint/Hard Dog Sport Roll Bar/Custom Leather Seats/MB Quarts all the way around/Tokico Illuminas/Suspension Technique-Speed Tech Springs/Work-Ewing III's on Dunlop D40m2's/Flying Miata Sway bars/Greddy Turbo Kit/Greddy PE catback exhaust/

I'll finish the rest later
Old 04-26-2001, 12:08 AM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
good shit!

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red (Navigation)
PIAA 19173 Ion Yellow Fog Lights
Aftermarket Black Wood Trim Kit
Valentine 1

[This message has been edited by soopa (edited 04-25-2001).]
Old 04-26-2001, 12:14 AM
Advanced

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
See guys?

I told you Chris was true to his word...

So I hope this shuts up all the haters.

</font>
Iridium,

On March 1st, Chris promised to send my refund the following day. I do not hate him, but he did not keep his word.

Blxmjx,

Thanks for your support. Since we are all in a sense "family" here, I try to be patient; "You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your relatives".

------------------
2001 White/Ebony CL-S w/ Comptech headers, 19169, mud flaps, winter mats and wheel locks.
Old 04-26-2001, 12:44 AM
Advanced

coool

now how do i get my tracking number..someone help please.

thanks

------------------
watch the botch run
Old 04-26-2001, 12:55 AM
The Creator

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by snubotch:
coool

now how do i get my tracking number..someone help please.

thanks
</font>
dude... their all listed in his post... track them all and see which one is going to your area.

unless it is one that was sent via next - 3day then you can do that.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Valentine 1
Old 04-26-2001, 01:11 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just for the record, and from this thread I feel that is okay to post the email that I recieved from Chris and my reply to his email.

Chris, As I said in my reply to your email. I wish good luck with your company.
=======================================
Thu 4/12/01 10:56 AM
Nashua,

I'd like to ask you off-line (before starting a flame war) to keep your negative comments and general bashing to a minumum. Over the course of the last month you have had very little to say regarding Xephyr Performance that was unbiased or non-slanderous. I fully understand and can appreciate the validity of your point of view and personal opinion. However, as a vendor I withhold the comments that I may ordinarily make to you. Generally I throttle my responses to maintain a level of professionalism on the board, some courtesy on your part would be appreciated as well. Your personal issues with me can be resolved without saturateing the board with useless flaming. I have always extended a hospitable and civil response to your posts, and would at least appreciate if you could try and do the same also. In all I have put a great deal of time and money into this endeavor and your comments are not causing me any business but rather just making me spend much more time answering questions regarding shipping dates and inventory. I have committed to bringing the best overall performance and value product to market backed by quarter mile time slips, dyno results, personal installs and the like. If and when any of my competitors do the same I will not take your comments as personally, until then ... I ask you offer your opinion in a manner that is not beligerent and slanderous.

Christopher J Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.
====================================
Thu 4/12/01 12:04 PM
Chris,

First, I would like to thank you for this email. Xephyr Performance, LLC is a young company and I do appreciate the effort and time you spend to make sure it successful.

Second, no way I was slanderous and biased in my posts regarding your products or Xephyr Performance, LLC. Your delay to shipping your products and failing to reply to the countless contacts by board’s members regarding their orders is well documented @ acura-cl.com. I am in no way or shape a competitor or a supporter of one of your competitor. I am not gain or losing anything by expressing my opinion freely on acura-cl.com.

When I commented about your product, I only said it is great product for the price and even it is better that AEM. Moreover, I wished you a good luck!

A quick search for my posts concerning your CAI reveals:

03-16-2001: “ Honestly, he is doing his best, I guess. Great Value for his CAI. He promised that the second edition of his CAI will include mounting bracket and new special coating that will greatly enhance the appeal of his intake.”

02-21-2001: “ Good Luck, It seems your CAI is well on its way to be successful product. Keep up the good work.”

Finally, starting from today I would be more courteous regarding your product or Xephyr Performance, LLC.

Have a nice and good luck again for your Xephyr Performance, LLC.

Nashua Night Hawk
==========================================

------------------
Black, Ebony, 3.2 CL Type-S, NAV.
- 3M clear bra, by Stonguard (full front bumper, and side mirrors, and partial hood)
- Acura Spoiler, Moonroof visor
- Splash guards, Winter mats, Trunk liner
- Valentine V1 Radar Locator
- HELMS Service Manual
- PIAA 19169 road lamps
- 03/19/01: Injen Polished CAI
- 04/13/01: 235/40/18 NITTO 555 on 18x7.5, +45 offset, Koing Imagine in Silver with wheels locks
Old 04-26-2001, 01:26 PM
Advanced

Thank you Chris! My unit is on the way and with any luck it will be installed by Saturday for the Chicago meet. Thanks again!

------------------
2001 Acura CL Type S
Non-navi
Satin Silver
Planned Mods:
Infinity Self Powered Sub-Woofer (installed)
Xephyr CAI (when it finally ships)
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
Rear Wing
DVD Video System
Old 04-26-2001, 01:43 PM
Banned

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by thundercls: Thank you Chris! My unit is on the way and with any luck it will be installed by Saturday for the Chicago meet. Thanks again! </font>
Actually thank you for your patience and confidence!

One additional note ... In the box you will find 2 clamps and 1 bracket. The larger 4.5 inch clamp is to replace the spring clamp at the end of the VSA extension. The second 3inch clamp goes approx. 3inches below the bypass valve. The brace fits between the pipe and the clamp, then bolts to the cross beam just before the opening to the lower engine bay.

Could someone from the NJ meet post a pic ? I will update the FAQ as soon as I return, Palm Vx not too helpful w/ posting pics

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, L.L.C.

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance CAI, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, 1/4 Mile in 14.424@97.23 MPH Atco Raceway Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 04-26-2001, 01:57 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally posted by thundercls: Thank you Chris! My unit is on the way and with any luck it will be installed by Saturday for the Chicago meet. Thanks again! </font>
Actually thank you for your patience and confidence!

One additional note ... In the box you will find 2 clamps and 1 bracket. The larger 4.5 inch clamp is to replace the spring clamp at the end of the VSA extension. The second 3inch clamp goes approx. 3inches below the bypass valve. The brace fits between the pipe and the clamp, then bolts to the cross beam just before the opening to the lower engine bay.

Could someone from the NJ meet post a pic ? I will update the FAQ as soon as I return, Palm Vx not too helpful w/ posting pics

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, L.L.C.

I will tonight Chris, I have great pics from that install.

------------------
01' Acura CL Type-S
Piaa 19169 Bulbs
Valentine1 Pig Detector
CompTech Exhaust
Xephyr Cold Air Intake
Founding Member of the NO SCRATCHED RIMS CLUB

01'Acura Integra GSR
Old 04-26-2001, 02:10 PM
Intermediate

Um ok
It seems like 1 intake is headed toward my area.
And it isn't mine.
My old tracking number is
1Z T70 632 02 9048 649 0
As you can see it is still under manifest pickup
I never received it.
It has been 2 months.
When do I get it....

------------------
01 Silver CL Type S
PIAA roadlamps, Comptech Springs, Comptech Headers, Comptech Swaybars, Zaino Shine
Xephyr Performance CAI when I get it
Old 04-26-2001, 02:22 PM
Banned

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by delmonk: Um ok It seems like 1 intake is headed toward my area. And it isn't mine. My old tracking number is 1Z T70 632 02 9048 649 0 As you can see it is still under manifest pickup I never received it. It has been 2 months. When do I get it.... </font>
Delmonk,

If you are Minh Au then that is your CAI in transit. This is the 2nd box to you hence the new tracking # . There were 2 units in a batch shipping that went AWOL - one to San Jose and another to Boston? either way you are now in transit ... best wishes and luck

Chris Koncur

------------------
Old 04-26-2001, 04:39 PM
Banned

Chris -

One question, about the email that I sent you about the brace. Will you be shipping that when you get back?

Thanks.

You can email me offline if you wish!

------------------
avengerjr
2001 CL-S Satin Silver / Ebony Interior / Non-Navi[*] spoiler , wheel locks , 20% tint , fenderwell trim[*] mud guards , winter floor mats , full nose mask[*] Xephyr CAI
Old 04-26-2001, 07:41 PM
Instructor

"thanks to all my customers for their patience and understanding...."

Ahooooooooooooo!!!!
That's my tracking number on that list!!!
Christmas coming early!!!

Thanks Chris!!!!!!

------------------
2001 CL Type S
San Marino Red/Parchment
non-nav/wheel locks
splash guards/PIAA 19169 road lamps
Soon: Xephyr CAI
Old 04-27-2001, 12:11 AM
Intermediate

If you are referring to tracking number
1Z 069 X33 01 1065 271 4
it says delivered but I don't have it.

I believe this has been shipped to another person who may have ordered the CAI but also lives in San Jose.
As you can see in the destination it says
SAN JOSE-BERRYESSA, CA, US

I do not live near the Berryessa area. But yes that is my name.

Please email me, my email is
minhhocau@yahoo.com

------------------
01 Silver CL Type S
PIAA roadlamps, Comptech Springs, Comptech Headers, Comptech Swaybars, Zaino Shine
Xephyr Performance CAI when I get it
Old 04-27-2001, 12:43 AM
Banned

Minh,

Your tracking number is 1z069x331210292655 . I sent you an email with all the info. The addresses match with the above number. best wishes.

chris

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 12:54 AM
Drifting

Xephyr,

Are you going to make sways?

Spiro

------------------
Black/Black 2001 CL-S
RED AEM CAI
Polarg M6 Roadlamps
Old 04-27-2001, 12:58 AM
The Creator

Minh,

Your tracking number is 1z069x331210292655 . I sent you an email with all the info. The addresses match with the above number. best wishes.

chris
</font>
how is it you have time to chat in my forum, yet you cant respond to my emails?

hmmm.

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
Valentine 1
Old 04-27-2001, 01:01 AM
Banned

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spiroh: Xephyr, Are you going to make sways? Spiro </font>
Spiro,

Design and prototypes exist ... I need to get the production costs down a bit to bring them to market. thanks for the interest

Chris

------------------
Old 04-27-2001, 02:35 AM
Advanced

xephyr

what are the chances of me getting mine anytime soon if i ordered on tuesday

------------------
white type s
Old 04-27-2001, 03:35 AM
Advanced

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by delmonk:
If you are referring to tracking number
1Z 069 X33 01 1065 271 4
it says delivered but I don't have it.

</font>
You should not have it, since the original list indicates that is the tracking number for my overnight letter (check), which arrived today.

------------------