Xephyr....?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2001, 10:04 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Xephyr....?

Are you upgrading your CAI to include the attachement to the frame?

Any Dyno graph of your CAI?

Thanks.

------------------
Black, Eboney, 3.2 CL Type-S.
- Acura NAV.
- 3M clear bra (full front bumper, and side mirros)
- Wheels locks.
- Mooonroof visor
- Splash guards,
- Winter mats,
- Trunk liner,
- Acura Spoiler.
- Valentine V1 Radar Locator.
- PIAA 19169 road lamps.
Old 02-28-2001, 10:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nashua,

I am working on several things right now. This weekend I have scheduled Dyno time on Sat., additionally the Xephyr Performance CAI will begin shipping tentatively Monday with a Hard Mount Support Bracket similar to the design type of the AEM. Also, beginning on Monday all color systems will now be "Powder-Coated". This is a process that impregnates metallic powder finish into the actual Aluminum providing increased durability, luster, and ease of cleaning. The colors will remain the same however black will now be what is called a "Black Chrome" - a very dark smoked chrome approaching the color of black however retaining the polished finish. I will try and post all new pictures this weekend. Thanks for your interest Nashua !

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance Cold Air Intake, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 03-01-2001, 01:28 AM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 957 Likes on 328 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Xephyr2K:
Nashua,

I am working on several things right now. This weekend I have scheduled Dyno time on Sat., additionally the Xephyr Performance CAI will begin shipping tentatively Monday with a Hard Mount Support Bracket similar to the design type of the AEM. Also, beginning on Monday all color systems will now be "Powder-Coated". This is a process that impregnates metallic powder finish into the actual Aluminum providing increased durability, luster, and ease of cleaning. The colors will remain the same however black will now be what is called a "Black Chrome" - a very dark smoked chrome approaching the color of black however retaining the polished finish. I will try and post all new pictures this weekend. Thanks for your interest Nashua !

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

</font>
and whats the price of your 3.0L motor CAI?
Old 03-01-2001, 01:39 AM
Banned

CLPower:

I don't currently have an application for the 1st Gen 3.0 CL . If you can gather at least 5 other interested owners in a purchase I can fabricate a design in 3-4 weeks for you. If its just you I would still be willing to do it , but the sense of urgency is a bit less Sorry Im pretty caught up with the Type S, BMW, and Mercedez right now. If youd like to contact me offline via email I can try to work something out for you

Chris
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

------------------
2001 Nighthawk Black CLS Type S - Xephyr Performance Cold Air Intake, PIAA 19173(Yellow) Road Lamp Upgrades, Full Wood Trim, Spoiler, Best GTECH Sprint 6.05 Xephyr Performance Intakes
Old 03-01-2001, 02:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
xypher,how old are you i ask cause i knew two girls ill never forget that were from cherry hill,joyce cant remeber last name and best friend Shelly molica theyd be about 30-34 right now

------------------
'01 3.2 CL typeS
satin silver metalic
Llumar platinum plus
tint 20% all around

-----------------
'98 ACCORD V-6 sedan
16" coupe wheels
215/55/16 nitto's
20% smoke titanium
black chrome kit
Old 03-01-2001, 02:31 AM
Banned

Well I am 26. My circle of friends are mostly 27-30+ I do know a few Shelly(s) do you remember any other details? Description ... where in Cherry Hill... etc?

------------------
Old 03-01-2001, 03:29 AM
w.t.f., mate?

Say, are you ever gonna get the CARB Exemption thingie? Just outta curiosity.

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 satin silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~#10,029!!~ ~Navi!~ ~XEPHYR PERFORMANCE CAI~ ~Quantum tint~ ~Hiper Hibrid Plasma Xenon road lamps AND high-beams~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge shortly.~
Former post count : Over 500!! FREAK!
Old 03-01-2001, 03:44 AM
Banned

Iridium,

Tried reaching someone at the Cali Air Resource Board and cant seem to get a status for the life of me ... Im going to try again tomorrow and see where it is in the process .... I'll keep everyone informed

Chris Koncur
Xephyr Performance, LLC.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Iridium130:
Say, are you ever gonna get the CARB Exemption thingie? Just outta curiosity.
</font>

------------------
Old 03-01-2001, 06:39 AM
Racer

Nashua,

This is a process that impregnates metallic powder finish into the actual Aluminum providing increased durability, luster, and ease of cleaning. The colors will remain the same however black will now be what is called a "Black Chrome" - a very dark smoked chrome approaching the color of black however retaining the polished finish.
</font>
black chrome sounds interesting, since nobody has this color. post pics of this powdercoated.

------------------
'01 cl-s blk/blk :: comptech headers, comptech springs, comptech sway bars
Old 03-02-2001, 01:52 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
Well I am 26. My circle of friends are mostly 27-30+ I do know a few Shelly(s) do you remember any other details? Description ... where in Cherry Hill... etc?

</font>
was real hot real hot! lived in fl around 88-90 just for 6months or so i just dont remeber which year brown hair 5'9" or so...did you ever see that chris isaac video wicked game i know its old but well the girl in that always reminded me of her like i said HOT...im sure cherryhill is huge and there was little chance of you know her but sometime its a smaller world then you think

------------------
'01 3.2 CL typeS
satin silver metalic
Llumar platinum plus
tint 20% all around

-----------------
'98 ACCORD V-6 sedan
16" coupe wheels
215/55/16 nitto's
20% smoke titanium
black chrome kit

[This message has been edited by typeR (edited 03-02-2001).]