WTF?! White Type S tried to smoke me! and another OT post

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2001, 08:44 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTF?! White Type S tried to smoke me! and another OT post

WTF?!! I mean, i saw him in my rear view on a city street. peppered traffic, dark out. so i down shift to like say 'what up' or something. but noooo, he starts to tailgate me, and i absolutely HATE that. so, i speed up. we go through curvy roads and he's still on my tail. we both get to a light side-by-side, two lanes, right lane to go straight (me) and left lane to go left (him). i stops just short of being parallel to my window, then he inches up PAST my window, i pull up to even WITH his window. i roll down my window to say 'nice car'. the dude is looking straight with 2 hands on the wheel. TOTALLY IGNORING me. up goes window, i'm like '....ok'. light still red and he starts inching. green.. pop! he goes straight! i'm like whoa. so i gun the car, tires spin. we're doing like 50 (30 zone). he starts cutting cars off to pass me, i start cutting cars to pass him, i finally cut HIM off to turn left, he goes straight and gives me a dirty look. i think to myself: dude! what'd u think your car was faster cuz u didnt have a spoiler?! gimme a break. people like that piss me off! sorry for such a long post but i'm hyper! didn't wanna post in Racing Stories cuz i technically didn't race a different car. (i just wanna justify posting here )

OT: My friends black Type-S that he totalled... he doesn't know if it's a total loss yet, but he's trying his hardest to make it one he's considering selling some stuff to u guys if he can get away with it. he salvaged the HIDs amazingly the bulbs were fine although the lens was shattered. didn't get to see the car today but bought him a couple of drinks last night in lieu of the matter "Dude, where's my car?!" "Dude, it's in the body shop dude!" He needed a drink! Coooool lease deal he got $439 3yrs 15k mi. a year $3000 down, navi, spoiler. 3 hours later he lost $3000! that hurts! s**t, sorry soops gonna kill me! babbling. shoulda made it two posts! sorry!

------------------
YuppieCL
'01 3.2CL Type S
#6487, Satin Silver, Navi, Spoiler, Comptech springs, 35% Llumar window tint, Full nose mask
Old 01-06-2001, 08:53 PM
Pro

I'm sellin' all my shit! If you had the headers/intake/exhaust/VAFC, you would have smoke him!
Old 01-06-2001, 09:53 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by YuppieCL:
WTF?!! I mean, i saw him in my rear view on a city street. peppered traffic, dark out. so i down shift to like say 'what up' or something. but noooo, he starts to tailgate me, and i absolutely HATE that. so, i speed up. we go through curvy roads and he's still on my tail. we both get to a light side-by-side, two lanes, right lane to go straight (me) and left lane to go left (him). i stops just short of being parallel to my window, then he inches up PAST my window, i pull up to even WITH his window. i roll down my window to say 'nice car'. the dude is looking straight with 2 hands on the wheel. TOTALLY IGNORING me. up goes window, i'm like '....ok'. light still red and he starts inching. green.. pop! he goes straight! i'm like whoa. so i gun the car, tires spin. we're doing like 50 (30 zone). he starts cutting cars off to pass me, i start cutting cars to pass him, i finally cut HIM off to turn left, he goes straight and gives me a dirty look. i think to myself: dude! what'd u think your car was faster cuz u didnt have a spoiler?! gimme a break. people like that piss me off! sorry for such a long post but i'm hyper! didn't wanna post in Racing Stories cuz i technically didn't race a different car. (i just wanna justify posting here )

</font>
Maybe he just wanted to go fast and was in a hurry. Not all CL-S drivers want to stop and say hi to every other CL-S.

Alex

[This message has been edited by alex2364 (edited 01-06-2001).]
Old 01-06-2001, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Yuppie, it's about a car so how can this be OT?
Anyway, what a jerk that guys was. I tried to talk to a fellow CL owner a few months back and the slower I went; the slower he went. At one point I was actually going 35 in 50 and he would not pull alongside!!

------------------
2001 Satin Silver Cl Type S.
Comptech Headers
Comptech Springs
Muds
Wheel locks
35% Llumar metallic tint
Best 0-60. 6.08 Gtech Pro (Preheaders)

My Car
Old 01-06-2001, 09:57 PM
The Creator

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
F*cking bastard CL owners!

I've had this happen twice... a CL-S owner will tailgate me... race me down the highway... and then not even acknowledge me.

Weirdos.

heh

------------------
2001 Acura 3.2 CL Type-S
San Marino Red (Navigation)
PIAA 19173 Ion Yellow Fog Lights
Aftermarket Black Wood Trim Kit
Old 01-06-2001, 10:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by soopa:
F*cking bastard CL owners!

</font>
LOL! I'll bet that's a 1st time I've a CL owner calling himself a bastard! LOL!

Old 01-06-2001, 10:11 PM
Moderator Alumnus

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by alex2364:
Maybe he just wanted to go fast and was in a hurry. Not all CL-S drivers want to stop and say hi to every other CL-S.

Alex

</font>
no way dude! he definetely saw me. where i live, especially if you're young like he was, you notice all the cars around you. plus he wasn't going that fast when he was behind me. shoulda thrown an 'acura-cl.com' card at em!

Mike: i thought it'd be OT only because it might be more appropriately placed in the 'Racing' forum. ... but i guess not!

------------------
YuppieCL
'01 3.2CL Type S
#6487, Satin Silver, Navi, Spoiler, Comptech springs, 35% Llumar window tint, Full nose mask
Old 01-06-2001, 11:17 PM
Race Director

Hehe, I would never race the same make, model, and year identical to my car. I also hate to drive [down these long, long streets in Kansas] alongside/behind/in front of my identical coloured car but I certainly wouldn't act like an idiot.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *

* 500 posts on h/a.net *** 400 posts "insane poster" on the "old" acura-cl.com *