Woahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2002, 11:49 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Woahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night me and STEVE(BLK CLS) took a quick spin in his CL with new apexi coilovers and his brand new hks custom exhaust.

He lets me rev the engine and im blow away! he has the low rpm growl which is suttle but yet deadly.lol and to finish it off he has the intake which kicks in at high rpm's. So were getting stoned throughout the night and what do we see....a WRX who jacks it right infront of us. Steve calmly puts his drink down and starts chasing the WRX. THE WRX shifts to second to quick and he gets blow away but the CL!!!!. Than later on in the night some kid in his GTS celeca starts chasing us and cuts on opposing traffic to get a lead.
Steve, who never backs down from a challenge calmly shifts down from 4-3-2-1 gives him a small lead and than destroys him towards the end. !

and thannnnnnn.. at 2 am we saw my boy in a MT Corolla. We were stuck at a light and the corolla was on the right so he makes a right turn than does a U turn and waves to us while smoking us.lol

we wait for the light and steve floors it and after about like 10 seconds the corolla was eating the CL's DUST!

THe point of this story? CL's kick ass.
Old 03-14-2002, 05:25 PM
Stealth Bomber

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Btw, the drink was just a coke lol
Old 03-14-2002, 05:30 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Woahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Styles__69
So were getting stoned throughout the night...
Was the weed just oregano??

Good story, good kill(s).