Wink and a smile

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2001, 12:16 AM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink and a smile

Have you ever seen a CL or TL just driving along and wish you could say hello....without stopping.

There aren't many of our cars here yet so I was thinking.

I wish I could just wave at the oncoming CL/TL but it isn't easy at highway speed.

How about this: If I had a switch located to the right of the cruise switch, I would use it to momentarily turn off the left driving light only. It would be kinda like winking at night. I prefer this to flashing the headlights off/on. During the day, if connected right, your switch could power the light instead.

I think it would be cool and unique. Iv'e never heard of this before. I don't ride a bike but I do belong in this group. If it is original, we would all know it started right here and we would also know when we pass our brothers (and sisters).

Let me know it it is just too gay or if you guys like it. My g/f says its gay. She doesn't know the term rice.
Old 08-11-2001, 04:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
wow you have way too much time on your hand to be thinking about stuff like that! Oh and its GAY. No offense

For me, i know all the chicago guys that are on this board so i know their cars if i saw them on the road. But keep thinkin...