Why all the trashin?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2001 | 09:02 PM
7th Gear

Why all the trashin?

I dun't understan why evary 1 has to dogg out civix. i have a civik and i tink it is good kar.

it's not i like i say "hay, i got wipped by a cl, what a piece of crap!" i no damn well that a cl is phaster since it more expencive.

so i say, let's stop the trashin and bee nice to every1, includin civik owners.

after all, how would u feel if sum guy in a mercedes cl 500 started makin fun of you wen they beet u (tho many of u say you beet mercedes cl 500s even tho u dun't).
Old 02-05-2001 | 09:11 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by civicdxturbo:
I dun't understan why evary 1 has to dogg out civix. i have a civik and i tink it is good kar.

it's not i like i say "hay, i got wipped by a cl, what a piece of crap!" i no damn well that a cl is phaster since it more expencive.

after all, how would u feel if sum guy in a mercedes cl 500 started makin fun of you wen they beet u (tho many of u say you beet mercedes cl 500s even tho u dun't).
</font>

Bro I can care less of what kinda car u drive. But for real u know how many riced up civics pull up to me looking for a race?
In the beggining I admit it was fun beating there a$$, but after awile it gets played out. I smoke one ricer civic once, so i slow down, he does a flybye gets in front of me and slams the brakes, and im doing 70+ i mean WTF? They just playa hatin, Its not the car u drive its the person u are, and to my expierence the civic rice drivers are the biggest morans..and the CRX ricers..
Old 02-05-2001 | 09:12 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by civicdxturbo:

</font>

Bro I can care less of what kinda car u drive. But for real u know how many riced up civics pull up to me looking for a race?
In the beggining I admit it was fun beating there a$$, but after awile it gets played out. I smoke one ricer civic once, so i slow down, he does a flybye gets in front of me and slams the brakes, and im doing 70+ i mean WTF? They just playa hatin, Its not the car u drive its the person u are, and to my expierence the civic rice drivers are the biggest morans..and the CRX ricers..
Old 02-05-2001 | 09:20 PM
Racer

mabe u shud sell ur civik an in vest in a big dickshonairy.............. seriously, Civic's are fine cars but I've seen some soooooo riced out it's hard not to laugh when I see one, let alone race one. There's one cruising around here that has a spoiler straight off an old "Super Bee" and it looks like a serving tray, or a part that fell off a racing boat. That's why a lot of people here kind of laugh. Not at the car, but all the stupid "pet tricks" people do to them. (Besides, I'll just race my wife's Si if need to whoop some rice.) And yes, my CL-S is really fast downhill.

------------------
CL-S PDG, TR Typhoon Wheels, Solaris 9005, guards, nose mask, V-1 & remote.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...493&p=31386570

[This message has been edited by bc01cls (edited 02-05-2001).]
Old 02-05-2001 | 09:22 PM
Adult Supervision

Frankly, I haven't seen us as a group trash Civic owners. Do we make fun of those who put 12" fart pipes out the back - sure we do. But then don't those owners expect to get some jabbing?

Do we think that Civic's are faster cars than CLS's? No they aren't and we find pretty funny the thought that some Civic owners think they are faster.

Now BMW owners....sure, we hate those guys! (just kidding)

Hey, NJ. This guy makes you seem like you have a doctorate in English. Reading his stuff is an adventure.

But keep posting! It's a free country (except in NJ or so they tell us!)

------------------
CL-S #22,299 Black/Parchment/Nav, spoiler, door & fender guards, wood trim, PIAA 19169 & 9005, V1 w/remote, trunk & winter mats, no headers, no sway bars, no springs, no money!
Old 02-05-2001 | 09:29 PM
Instructor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MikeS 18:

Hey, NJ. This guy makes you seem like you have a doctorate in English. Reading his stuff is an adventure.

But keep posting! It's a free country (except in NJ or so they tell us!)

</font>
I know thats why i post more cuz i dont feel that bad with these new illeterate peeps posting...LOL...jk
Old 02-06-2001 | 12:29 AM
Instructor

definitely depends on the driver.
I have had riced out civics just look, smile, then go their merry way.
I also had one where the only mod was about two-dozen stickers in all the back windows that wanted to race, I think I was about three states away by the time he crossed the intersection
Got to love it though!

------------------
Silver CL type S, upgraded cupholder, PIAA-19169, 3 coats Zaino and a pinch of salt