Where to get parts/installation in Vancouver?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 04:03 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to get parts/installation in Vancouver?

Hi,

Have 03 CL-S 6mt and am in the market for a CAI and cat-back exhaust with nice deep sound and slightly bigger exhaust tip (no 10" fart cans).
But i'm not sure of any places/dealers and installers that are good in Vancouver BC area or any good internet places to make these orders. If anyone has any information that would be great.

Maybe Satin Slayer knows a thing or 2?

thanks,
Old 11-18-2004, 10:27 PM
aka gimmesomesugar

Ask and you shall receive.

Online sites...support A-CL.com...purchase from the site sponsors/vendors. Take advantage of the rising Canadian dollar. If you want to support local shops, there's always Garage 5, Teamwork Autosports, REV, etc. I've purchased from online sites and from local shops. Keep in mind that local shops will mark up any product...in fact it's obscene what their markup is. Even with cross-border shipping and getting ripped off by UPS because of their brokerage fees, I still saved a bit of money.

Installation...most shops like the ones I mentioned above can do installs as well. Pretty much standard across the board...about $70-100 CAD per hour.

I'm very selective about who I allow under the hood. Before, it was Technik Motor Werks only because I knew the owner/manager...but they closed down. Ever since, I've been going to my other friend's garage. Pm me and I'll try to hook you up(for installation only...I strongly recommend buying from the internet....ie...A-CL.com sponsors!!!).
Old 11-19-2004, 08:41 AM
4th Gear

alrighty cool advise!

when i get the parts i'll definately give you a shout. I've only
ever met one other cl owner on this board but he's sold his cl now .. he had headers and a custom made cai from l&r racing.

hope we can hook up some day!