Whats better then Polarg M6s? Again....

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2001, 01:23 AM
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whats better then Polarg M6s? Again....

My Polarg M6s went out because I touched them while I did the install (doh!). So now I need new ones again. However, on my friends CLS, he just put them in today, I noticed that they really dont match so well with the HIDs. The m6s seem to be more bluer than the HIDs and really dont look so good.

So is there any alternative, any word on LEDs, anything else that might work and does not melt the housing. Looking for a better match to the HIDs....
Old 12-27-2001, 01:50 AM
'Cooter

u can always try the 19224's...they're virtually the same as the M6's...they don't match the HID's, but they're similar...much better than stock...also 18W...but beware the burnt housings
Old 12-27-2001, 01:52 AM
Burning Brakes

Well...

If I recall correctly the test outcome with the LED's where not pleasant, apparently they really, really, really suck

But I bet they'll last forever

The problem if I recall correctly with the LED's was that they only put light out to the front, basically making the reflectors useless in the housing and making the light extremely dim.
Old 12-27-2001, 11:10 AM
Pro

my m-6s finally went out after a year...after close inspection they seem to have warped as well (i used medical gloves during install so there was no cantact w/ my hand)...i think it was just a matter or time till they were gonna blow out and/or warp...guess i'll try the PIAAs...