What would you take?

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 10:22 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What would you take?

My friend who is 17 years old took me to a chevy dealership today to look at some cars...right now he has a chevy sport blazer, and his parents are gonna trade his car for a better one, the 2 choices of cars are a jacked up sport tahoe, w/ big tires and i gota say it looks really badass, but the second choice of car is a '69 chevy camaro 302!! the color of the car was orange and had white racing strips...i could not beleive this but his dad wants to buy him this, the car is worth 39k and has only 9,000 miles on it! this car was amazing but i dont know if its an everyday car for my 17 yr old friend, i told him to go for the tahoe but what do u guys think??
Old 08-27-2002, 02:38 AM
Fell off my Rocking-Chair

i had a tahoe myself (97 blk/gray 4 dr 4x4 - fully loaded) and it was nothin but a big junk... looked good but that was all. Ive always wanted a 2dr with nice big wheels... so having said that i'd go with the camaro.

Its still an american junk and cant be too reliable or pleasurable in everyday driving but its one of the best looking cars from that time. So i'd go with the camaro if i knew it wouldnt break down on me.
Old 08-27-2002, 02:45 AM
1st Gear

yah the camaro...definately the camaro