What does everyone think about the Orange (gold sunrise) color on the 01 CL type S?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2003, 12:13 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I like that color a lot, I actually had a truck in a very similar color. Everytime I see a PDG CL I just stare at it. But I don't think I'd like to own one.
Old 09-16-2003, 12:20 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah the good ol'e love/hate discussion about sundance gold!

I will agree with everyone that's said it--it evokes strong reactions from people--they either love it or hate it.

I bought the car (new, in 2000) in sundance because the dealer gave me a great price on it (they had 3 gold ones that wouldn't sell). The color grew on me. Now I love it! Best thing about it is that it still looks clean even if it hasn't been washed for weeks (try that with a black car!). ...oh and you can NEVER loose it in a parking lot!

I read recently that Leo's are drawn to bright, gold colors so it only makes sense that I would like it but every other car out ther is black or white so its refereshing to actually come across another sundance CL out there on the road. The only other color I'd buy the car in is Anthracite.

Let the debate continue.