We are back but i would like to say something....

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2001, 07:09 PM
Red X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
the palestinians are punks, they gotta sneak attack us. we should just nuke them and afganistan up. that'll show them who's boss. critics say we read and react to terrorism. this way we will send out a message: fuck with us, we'll fuck you so hard up the ass that you'll choke.
Old 09-11-2001, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
what does the leader of Iran have to do with any of this?

In fact, can you tell me WHAT the leader of Iran has done since he came to office...harbor terrorists ...give money to terrorists ...teach there children to hate all americans...my point however is to say that we should take an eye for an eye stance on this sort of activity and declear war on ANY nation that would ,WILL harbor terrorists
Old 09-11-2001, 08:52 PM
Banned

Originally posted by moomaster_99:
<STRONG>And what pray tell do the Palestinians do??? They don't commit suicide-bombs in Israel. They don't hijack/kidnap Israelis. No, they are the perfect people and their Jihad against Israel and everyone else they believe that supports them is justified!?! WHY DON'T YOU READ UP ON THE MIDDLE EAST???</STRONG>
I did all my reading in college. What I learned is this... Israel's reaction to everything is to blow up a police station or refuge camp. Wonderful solution. Piss more people off. Then they get all their military equipment from the US and we support absolutly everything they do no matter what.
Do you understand everything up to this point? If Israel deceided to exterminate all Palestinians we would support them.
Then if anyone in the US government gives the slightest hint of stopping this bullsh!t support, they bring up the blasted Holocaust. The Holocaust was 60 years ago, get over it.
What reason would all those countries hate us? Russia hates us... but for different reasons. Iran hates us but thats starting to change. Iraq hates us. Libya, Egypt everyone hates us!
Why is that? Can you answer that? Give me one good reason other than our blind support of Israel why those countries hate us.
You can't prevent terrorism. You turn this country into a police state they will still find a way to ram planes into cities. You make a better mousetrap, they'll make a better mouse.
We need to stop taking it up the ass from Israel.
Israel needs to stop this attitude that the world owes them something. Quit throwing bombs all over the place.

Why doesn't France get targeted? Why not Italy? Because they don't engage in these idiotic policies.
Old 09-11-2001, 09:06 PM
Race Director

hey guys i am taking this course this year... http://www.yorku.ca/rocrs/FW01/c_2647.htm

i'l post here in a few months with my input

although, scorpius is right about a number of very important facts. LOTS of people have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how much tax money HAS been donated to Israel.

And the U.S. funding Israel, does play an EXTREMELY big role in this, in fact, it is the reason why all this happened today.

Israel recognizes this, thats why they have tomorrow named "Day of Mourning" in Israel.

You guys have to try to look at the facts, and in fact, take a look at a couple of books, and look into history.

Every action has a REACTION.

You cannot expect your country to FUND another country to fight Arabs, and then NOT expect Arabs to have a REACTION.

I have been praying the whole day for the people who lost their lives, it is very sad. I dream of the day when we can all live in peace.

Anger for what has happened today, is NO reason, to ignore the facts.

I hope I dont sound like a prick here, though I have done lots of research as well, and it is shocking.
Old 09-11-2001, 09:13 PM
Race Director

Typer, i think its safe to say that you have absolutely NO CLUE what you are talking about in regards to Iran.

Iran is TOTALLY DIFFERENT, and it has been like this for 10 years now.

Our new president is trying to make relatiions with the U.S. better.

Khomeini is DEAD, and the old Iran you know is too...

Do you honestly remember hearing ANYTHING about IRAN in the news the last 9 years?
Old 09-11-2001, 09:38 PM
3rd Gear

I know two in my high school alone...

Originally posted by Astroboy:
<STRONG>I can't imagine how many families have been ripped apart today... </STRONG>
Old 09-11-2001, 10:20 PM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Originally posted by amirsafdari:
<STRONG>hey guys i am taking this course this year... http://www.yorku.ca/rocrs/FW01/c_2647.htm

i'l post here in a few months with my input

although, scorpius is right about a number of very important facts. LOTS of people have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how much tax money HAS been donated to Israel.

And the U.S. funding Israel, does play an EXTREMELY big role in this, in fact, it is the reason why all this happened today.

Israel recognizes this, thats why they have tomorrow named "Day of Mourning" in Israel.

You guys have to try to look at the facts, and in fact, take a look at a couple of books, and look into history.

Every action has a REACTION.

You cannot expect your country to FUND another country to fight Arabs, and then NOT expect Arabs to have a REACTION.

I have been praying the whole day for the people who lost their lives, it is very sad. I dream of the day when we can all live in peace.

Anger for what has happened today, is NO reason, to ignore the facts.

I hope I dont sound like a prick here, though I have done lots of research as well, and it is shocking.</STRONG>
The Middle East conflict is something that the US will likely never be able to help bring to an end. The conflict between the two groups has a history that we can't even begin to imagine. I don't believe that we can really do much to help end it. By getting involved we set ourselves up for retaliation. Both Israel and Palestine are at fault.

Old 09-11-2001, 10:28 PM
RedLineTypeS

Originally posted by kuwolde:
<STRONG>

The Middle East conflict is something that the US will likely never be able to help bring to an end. The conflict between the two groups has a history that we can't even begin to imagine. I don't believe that we can really do much to help end it. By getting involved we set ourselves up for retaliation. Both Israel and Palestine are at fault.

</STRONG>

Very this is a region that has had conflict since biblical times, we as a nation of such mixed faith can rarely truely understand how deep their fiath and feelings run... We here are a nation of 200+ years... theirs is a region of 2000+ years.... While we can not standbye and allow the world to manage itself and run rampant, we should take more stock in defending people in persecution indicriminantly rather then only those with 10w-30 in their soil....
\
Old 09-11-2001, 10:59 PM
Banned

The problem is, none of you people have a clue! None of you know what happened this week in history. None of you know about what we do for Israel.
Don't give me this crap about being racist. Zionism is exactly that.
We should sit Israel down in a chair bitch slap them alittle and tell them to know this crap off. What do we do when somebody bombs something in the US? We find out who is responsible and punish them. If somebody from PA murders somebody in NJ what does NJ do? That don't go blow up a police station in PA. Thet figure out with the help of the PA police and bring whoever did it to justice. Why the hell can't Israel do the same thing? Find the three people who planned such-and-such bombing and being those people to justice. You do not blow up police stations, you do not blow up refugee camps and expect it to be solved and go away.
If Israel can blame all Palestinians for bombings, whe can't the police blame all blacks for inner city crime? That's the Israeli mentality right there. You think they care about the 15,000+ dead Americans? Why should they? They aren't Jews. What do they care? This is Zionism at its best.

As far as the Palestinians go. Your home is gone. You can never go back. Shut up, settle and get a damn job.

Flame me at will.
Old 09-12-2001, 12:31 AM
Intermediate

SCORPIUS you are like some Palastinain KKK dude or something.
First of all the US has never supported Isreal to take over Palestine. It is just the opposite because I would think Isreal WOULD invade Palestine if it could.

The reason Isreal attacks police stations is because the Palastine police are the terrorists. Its nothing like Pa police getting a fugative from NJ you moron. the Palstine police would never turn over a terrorist. BESIDES, THOSE DUMB PALASTINAIN FUCKS THINK THEY GET 72 VIRGINS IF THEY DIE IN A SUICIDE BOMBING. (this is true) Its hard to arrest them when they are scattered all over the street.

Palastine has long been known to be a terrorist supporting state. Arafat (their leader) has supported terrorism in the past.
Im not Jewish but to tell people to get over the Holocaust cause its 60 years ago is ONE OF THE MOST IGNORANT STATEMENTS I HAVE EVER HEARD. 3 million men women and children were exterminated for no reason. How can you get over it. There are still many people around who lived through it.

I'm sure there are many other points
I should comment on but a dumb fuck like you isn't worth any more of my time. (well maybee later)

PS= I am neither pro Isreal or pro-Palestinain when it comes to their problems.
Old 09-12-2001, 12:47 AM
Learn to swim.

Originally posted by Scorpius:
<STRONG>The problem is, none of you people have a clue! None of you know what happened this week in history. None of you know about what we do for Israel.
Don't give me this crap about being racist. Zionism is exactly that.
We should sit Israel down in a chair bitch slap them alittle and tell them to know this crap off. What do we do when somebody bombs something in the US? We find out who is responsible and punish them. If somebody from PA murders somebody in NJ what does NJ do? That don't go blow up a police station in PA. Thet figure out with the help of the PA police and bring whoever did it to justice. Why the hell can't Israel do the same thing? Find the three people who planned such-and-such bombing and being those people to justice. You do not blow up police stations, you do not blow up refugee camps and expect it to be solved and go away.
If Israel can blame all Palestinians for bombings, whe can't the police blame all blacks for inner city crime? That's the Israeli mentality right there. You think they care about the 15,000+ dead Americans? Why should they? They aren't Jews. What do they care? This is Zionism at its best.

As far as the Palestinians go. Your home is gone. You can never go back. Shut up, settle and get a damn job.

Flame me at will. </STRONG>
It has been said several times already in this thread alone, and not until now have I been moved to express my opinion on the matter. You truly are a moron. It appears that you have spent a little time watching CNN, and now consider yourself aquainted with worldly matters. The analogies you made are poor in relation and do not in any means reflect a point, not yours at least.
By the way, I would recommend everyone to go out and fill up their gas tanks. No telling what is going to happen to fuel costs.
Old 09-12-2001, 12:50 AM
10th Gear

A bumper sticker on a car parked outside my house this morning read....

"TEACH PEACE, TEACH ISLAM"

Was this a joke or was this for real? Not to condemn all that believe in a higher power (myself included) but religion has been the root of many wars. The "mine is better than yours" mentality will always be around.
Old 09-12-2001, 12:57 AM
Cruisin'

I think everyone needs to clam down here. Remember we are all on the same team here. We all live in America and should be banding together, not putting down one another. This is a time where we need to come together as a nation. The US will punish those who did this. You ask well how do we know who did this? Terrorists. That is why the US needs to go and destroy all terrorists groups. All over the world. Not only the US, this needs to be a united world effort. To go and seek out known terrorists and take them down. Almost like in the movie "The Siege". Very similar circumstances. And once again, remember there are people who have lost oved ones. We need to pray for them instead of bitch at each other about foreign policy.
Old 09-12-2001, 01:39 AM
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Originally posted by Aeon:
<STRONG>
By the way, I would recommend everyone to go out and fill up their gas tanks. No telling what is going to happen to fuel costs.</STRONG>
The quickest way to get rising fuel costs is for there to be a rush to the pumps. It'll cause shortages, which will in turn cause the prices to rise.
Old 09-12-2001, 02:06 AM
Three Wheelin'

This sux... I'm still stuck at work and they say the bridges will be closed again tomorrow. I may not get home until thursday???
Old 09-12-2001, 02:11 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Note to Scorpius...

In my opinion, your mixing a whole bunch of messy politics with the acts of a group of killers who in their quest, decided not to strike at infrastructure, but at civilians.

In this case, an analogy would be similar to us having fought the Gulf War by first bombing every residential district, then killing every baby, child, and mother on the street, and moving up the chain (finally to tanks and soldiers – only after carpet bombing civilian areas.

It is interesting to note that Bin Laden has advocated the use of force of ALL Americans and he has links to a lot of people that have turned hate into a powerful weapon. You seem to be fixated on some causal relationship – sometimes, pure evil doesn't need any catalyst. I must also point out, that the extremists have been all too willing to strike at innocents when peace or attempts at peace are made. There are people that are "evil" and they DO NOT WANT peace -- they are death mongers.

If there was ever an Antichrist, he is alive and well….

You keep rationalizing the destruction, and it makes you sound like you are ready to join the “revolution.”

There were people or all races and nationalities in the targets hit today, and their families will not be seeing them again. There were about 200 NY firefighters that lost their life trying to save people. The total count is going to be horrific, and I have a feeling that a good lot of the people killed might have political views that did NOT necessarily jive with current US foreign policy.
Old 09-12-2001, 03:25 AM