Video of my friends 2003 cl-s

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Spectacular Aroma About

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nice burnout. I can't believe he doesn't get any wheel hop.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:20 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by mrsteve
It is a pretty nice burnout...

Next time i'm at the track i'll send him a PM and we can race and you can get a vid of it. It's fun smoking 6 speeds, yum
Cool man.. i'm fixin his comp now.. we might be goin up to capitol or mir soon. His boy got a shop in lanham with a dont quote me but i think a 11 sec nsx a 13 sec teg and a 12 sec hatch.. so imma be goin up there real soon to do some video taping... and who knows.. i might even get a swap done in my integra
Old 10-07-2004, 11:23 AM
Team Owner

Received 249 Likes on 175 Posts
Yeah he PM'ed me with a few questions.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:29 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by joep2631
Its from juelz santana cd .. its called monster music.. i uploaded it for u.. Right click and save
Thanks man, appreciate it
Old 10-07-2004, 11:34 AM
Intermediate

haha yea i know.. he wants your spoiler soooo bad. if u get time today can u post the link so i can tell him, how much and where.. heres a decent pic of his trunk now

Old 10-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by nicholbr
Thanks man, appreciate it
no prob.. that cds pretty hot... out of all the dipset/ diplomates shit.. this is the only one i REALLY like
Old 10-07-2004, 12:01 PM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I haven't seen the vid but was surprised by the hate from some of the members of the board...were some of you insulted by something in the video??? Now I really gotta see the video.

btw, the car looks sweet in the pics above! Is that the GTI as well? looks nice.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Intermediate

Thanks.. i wasnt tryin to jack the thread wit pics of my car.. but ok

Old 10-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Intermediate

Old 10-07-2004, 01:50 PM
Team Owner

I've never seen the CF trunk before... find out where he got it.
Old 10-07-2004, 03:10 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
its just black not cf look at it really close. vis has the molds they will make and sell them with a 5 order min. at like 500 or 600
Old 10-07-2004, 03:23 PM
Team Owner

Well then why not just paint it black? That surely wouldnt' cost $500
Old 10-07-2004, 09:05 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by evilone
its just black not cf look at it really close. vis has the molds they will make and sell them with a 5 order min. at like 500 or 600
What did every idiot on this forum come to this thread.. syke i'm jokin. it really is black.. he just pinstripped alot of silver lines on it

Old 10-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by evilone
Oh yea.. not to make u look even dumber but he got his from vis.. with a 1 order min. What were u saying now??? If you want i can take a pick of this vis tag next to the hood latch if u want..wait. how would i know its there.. and why whould it be on a painted black trunk?? He was the first to get it from vis.. they made the mold for him, If u want u can call simon at VIS and ask him. oh yea. i can also take pics of his BLACK hood that he taped the vis tag to also??
I hate to say it.. but u have been THOROUGHLY
Old 10-07-2004, 09:39 PM
Go Cubs!!!

[QUOTE=joep2631]
Originally Posted by 3.2cl-s
How does that make him a really good driver?

Fuck it.. i couldnt wait intill tomorrow to make u look like an asshole.. i had to do it tonite.. heres a lil video for you Just for you Big guy Please show me something better then a perfect .500 R/T.. or sopmething better then a 14.25 with STOCK tires and only a CAI.. please do.. if not (which YOU cant) please shut the fuck up and take a seat.

I didnt come in here talkin shit..its not even my car... i have a fuckin vw and i am coming to a cl forum out of love... but yea
Calm down....just because he has a .500 r/t doesn't make him special, hey, it happens sometimes...when i used to go to the track that was the last thing i was worried about. Yes, 14.25 is pretty good, but you said he was, "a damn good driver", just trying to figure out why someone has to be a "damn good driver" to do a burnout. Honestly, i dont want to waste my time looking for a better time than 14.25 with intake, but im sure someone has...( I'm thinking ALLMOTOR) maybe even more, I haven't looked that much.

Sorry, I still dont think I look like an asshole, actually i think you do for blowing up in front of a computer screen, but I guess it was wrong of me to agree with hobo that your friend looked like a tool, my bad, you just gotta lighten up.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Intermediate

I'm fine. i jsut dont know why people are acting like assholes.. i like videos.. i dont care what it is or if the guy in it looks like a tool.. if someone posted a video of a 20th GTi. i would like it.. whatever it was cause i get sick of seein the same 5-6 vids everyone has.. I'm not a dick at all.. just defending a close friend of mine.. I mean if i saw some vid.. if i thought it was gay .. of if the dude in it was a "tool".. i'd erase the video and leave it at that.. i just dont see the point shittin on someone cause he did a burnout.. like i said on the very first post.. it was cheesy and wasnt spose to be serious
Old 10-08-2004, 01:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
you should just relax about it man. you're just getting your balls busted because you're a noob.

everyone here likes vids.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
that vid was nicely put together, but your friend got kinda emotional when he got out of his car, it was kinda funny. and that spot looked hot to death, like cops could have been around the corner. It would have been hot to see a few races tho between the two of you...
By the way, It seems like you can do burnouts without wheel hop with some bald tires... for those who asked.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Intermediate

naw it aint hot.. i got videos of the cops that patrol that town doin donuts in the snow with lights&sirens on... if i see them anytime soon i'll get him top let us both smoke em with his lights and siren on. and yea his tires are pretty bald... he wants to do it again before he puts his new ones on.. but i dont think he should
Old 10-08-2004, 12:56 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

ok look here from that pic u showed it didnt look cf. ok noob so get off my dick i dont care if he had the mold made for him or some other guy. i know now its a five order min on it becuase i asked. now look at the pic of ur cars hood and look at his car. the flash u can see the c/f on ur car withc looks good but i didnt notice it on his. so i thought it was black and seeing how the only other person with a c/f trun is essrick i didnt think the chances of him haven one were very high. sorry if i made u piss in your panties lighten up tuff guy
Old 10-08-2004, 01:12 PM
Banned

Ok I wasn't gonna say anything about your friend when he got out of the car and looked like a dork because you took some time out of your life to videotape and show us a video of a CL-S.

But that second video of timeslips with that rapsong was just pathetic. You could have just taken a pic you know, and there was no need for rap music. I wasn't gonna laugh at you, but now I can't stop laughing.

Also, I've read on a BMW forum how a BMW owner was protecting Acura when someone was talking shit about it. He said that he ran a 14 flat in his wives 6 Speed CLS with no spare.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:26 PM
Intermediate

this post is for everyone....!!!!!

to all of you who have not shitted on me or my friend with the vw thank you..... To all of you who have shitted on me or him... FUCK ALL OF YOU.... I cant believe how imature you all are acting this is supposed to be a forum where everyone has love for one another who owns cl's you all are fucking ridiculous i used to get on this forum all the time and now you all got me to the point where i really dont want to get on here again. I can honestly say that the only person on here that i really think is a cool person is Mr.Steve ... I have met him in person at the track and talked to him on this forum so mr.steve i appreciate you not being an asshole to me or my friend .... and to the guy that said i dont have a carbon fiber trunk, you dont know what you are talking about... like i am really going to put a black hood on a $34,500 car and try and look like i have a cf trunk hahaha what an idiot.. Also to the people who think that i am not a good driver well..... if you live in the state of maryland or virgina i am calling you all out... if you think you can drive better then me well lets take it to the track and you can try and send me home in eliminations... friendly bet or money bet it does not matter just bring it!!!!! Since you all dont shit on Mr.Steve well i told him i am going to the track real soon and I will show him what kinda driver i am so he can tell you all after he sees me at the track and i am not trying to sound "cocky" or have a big head but you all are just fucking ridiculous. I have raced at the track way before probably half of you have so I will extend an invitation to all of you all if you want a peice of me at the track just pm me and i will be there so until then all of you all just grow the fuck up ..... Thanks!!!!
Old 10-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Senior Moderator

to your skillz
Old 10-08-2004, 02:32 PM
Intermediate

the video of me

Just to clear things up... that video was just a spur of the moment type of thing that was just supposed to be a video for my buddy and i to laugh at .... i did not even know he was going to put it on here. To the people who acutally thought the video was cool ... THANKS for not being an asshole. all i am saying is that i thought it was a big burnout and if anyone else had done it and put a vidoe out of it I would have said damn..... nice burnout if i thought it was stupid or thought "he needs to eat something" I would have kept it to myself. I never knew that so many people on here have something up there ass and think that they are sooo much better then anyone.... what a fucking joke anyway just keep hating people..... SEE YA AT TE TRACK and if you line up next to me i am not going to feel bad sending you home early in eliminations peace..!
Old 10-08-2004, 02:36 PM
Senior Moderator

dude, you're blowing this out of preportion. just chill the fuck out. people talk shit on the internet, especially to noobs.

make us some racing vids or something.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:46 PM
Banned

Yeah like I said, I wouldn't have said anything about the video because you took time out of your life to entertain us wtih the car we love.

But taking a VIDEO OF TIMESLIPS with loud rap music blasting in the background is just too funny! It's not like you ran a 10 second quarter mile. Just relax and enjoy the forum.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by mattg
make us some racing vids or something.

I'll be a Capital Saturday at 12 Noon. Come on up with your friend and his video camera and lets take some vids.

6 Speed, its whats for dinner
Old 10-08-2004, 04:08 PM
COME AT ME BRO!

look read my last post other than this one. that pic does no justice to the c/f. and seeing how there is only 2 people with a c/f trunk. you can bet its pretty rare!!!!!! im sure u know this seeing as how u own one.. ive been trying to get my hands on one with no luck. so calm down!!!! people on here razz the noobs thats just the way it is. dont take it personaly. as for ur times those are great times but seeing as how i have an auto (got it before stick came out) u would have and unfair advantage. other wise i would have no prob runin u at the track. my r/t is consistant .633 or faster expect for the first launch becuase i dont go to the track that often. ive never been one for a drag strip anyway. as far as you car goes it looks good i never said it was ugly or a piece of shit. i would love to see it in person
just take it easy and dont get all worked up over nothin. we build and drive our cars how WE like. we dont build them for others. as long as you are happy with ur ride then take comfort in knowing u have a very nice fast car. thats all i have to say
Old 10-08-2004, 09:40 PM
Intermediate

Ok.. i think this horse is beat DEAD.. i think i have made my point to the shit talkers and i am squishing it. The time slip video. i was being a complete ass about that. I dont have my scanner hooked up, and i took 7 pics of 1 slip just to get 1 readable slip. The music was just shits and giggles and i figured it would get laughed at.. i wasnt being at all serious.
Evilone yea i acted like a dick cause u came across me wrong from the start.. and if u wasnt sure either why if it was carbon.. then way open your mouth??.. But anyway i might be new to thisw forum. but obvously not new to forums in the least. Also i aint a forum shit talker AT ALL. the only reason i got shitty just cause of the shit talkin.. but like i siad i'm done wit it.
I took better pics of the trunk

And yes i took pics of the VIS tag on the inside.. but i dont think i need to show it now
Old 10-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Intermediate

Old 10-08-2004, 10:22 PM
Senior Moderator

i need a cf trunk.
Old 10-08-2004, 10:28 PM
Intermediate

yea. i want a cf hatch from vis.. but i'm not too sure how i feel about it.. or how it will look... and yes more vids will be comin.. i got alotta gay shit i've made with my sony digital but nothing really pimp..car vids.. drunkin vids.. still motion shit.. i'm thinkin about gettin a gl2.. anyone know where i can get one for a good price??
Link to my other vids
Old 10-08-2004, 11:37 PM
"You my boi blue!"

Haha, dude I enjoyed the video a whole lot....I dont know why some hate but that was great with the music and all. Much props to you both. Keep the vids coming in my opinion....if other peeps dont like it then they dont have to watch them.
Old 10-08-2004, 11:44 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 01bluecls
Haha, dude I enjoyed the video a whole lot....I dont know why some hate but that was great with the music and all. Much props to you both. Keep the vids coming in my opinion....if other peeps dont like it then they dont have to watch them.
Thanks man.. we work in the DC area.. maybe one day if u wanna come up we can do some tapin
Old 10-09-2004, 12:04 AM
Beware of leakage

DAYUM!! Nice burnout with no wheel hop, , I liked.
SMR-S
Nice GTI also bro!
Old 10-09-2004, 12:07 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
cool, that's the most smoke I've ever seen a CL put down
Old 10-09-2004, 12:26 AM
Intermediate

thanks for the props again.. on my car and the video.

u know what. i can probally see why everyone talked shit at first.. cause they prob thought we planed this all out. but it wasnt even like that.. i had my camcorder.. he did that.. and i came home .. edited it.. then posted it here... next video i make it will be good.. i will actually spend time. and get decent footage.. this was just spur of the moment fuckin around kinda thing.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by mattg
i need a cf trunk.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Team Owner

You guys gonna be there tomorrow or what?

I'd love to smoke a 6spd with my 5AT
Old 10-09-2004, 12:41 AM
TQ > MPG

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
I think you have 6 speed envy steve

Quick Reply: Video of my friends 2003 cl-s