Velocity Resources - Orlando/Apopka, FL

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2002, 11:11 AM
How much for the Redhead?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Velocity Resources - Orlando/Apopka, FL

I regret missing the thread involving Deanbluesi and Comptech pricing and so forth. It was a bit old, so I thought I would start a new topic.... I wish I had done this sooner

I have personally been to Velocity Resources and had them install a set of Comptech Springs on my '01, and based on that experience, am definitely planning on going back soon to have other work done!

Not only is the shop impressive, but as a source of knowledge on mods to ours, as well as other cars, its awesome. I paid a fair price for the work, it was done on time, and they made it clear to me that if I had any problems to give them a call. Well, I have had no problems whatsoever, the car is definitely awesome and I giggle a little bit every time I drive it.:

I would highly recommend anyone in Florida that wants a pro install at a fair price to visit beautiful Apopka, FL and take advantage of their service...
Old 07-26-2002, 11:52 AM
trying to get a lil V-I

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
another satisfied customer...

what does "SONdance" mean?

any pics of the ride?
Old 07-26-2002, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Re: Velocity Resources - Orlando/Apopka, FL

Originally posted by robbra
I regret missing the thread involving Deanbluesi and Comptech pricing and so forth. It was a bit old, so I thought I would start a new topic.... I wish I had done this sooner
It's not that old... in fact.. it's still going on at these prices for another week or so....

http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...threadid=73636
Old 07-26-2002, 12:45 PM
How much for the Redhead?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Junior B... my bad, I went ahead and copied this to that posting, so I suppose if you want to delete this fire away...

BTW, where can I find some info on getting one of those pics under my name? Do I have to have so many posts before I am allowed to do that or something? I really don't post that much..

chikai... no pics. never really bothered as there are so many out there anyway, y'know? It looks great, I really dig the lowered look and the way it handles, the wider tires are a definite plus!

SONdance... what I named my car... played a little bit with the color name, sundance gold.. the SON is, of course, representative of Jesus, not that I'm waxing religion here, but he is my co-pilot, (and helps me with the payments). Since the gold was a limited run I felt it needed a name that was different than the others...
Old 07-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,760 Likes on 1,046 Posts
Originally posted by robbra
Junior B... my bad, I went ahead and copied this to that posting, so I suppose if you want to delete this fire away...

BTW, where can I find some info on getting one of those pics under my name? Do I have to have so many posts before I am allowed to do that or something? I really don't post that much..
robbra: no worries, I'm not going to close it... it's good to have a write up on these guys in Car Talk too, in case other users were worrying or whatever.

As for the pic under the name... it's called an Avatar and the option will be available to you under the User cp button towards the top right of the screen once you hit 100 posts. Then you can link to a photo and it will show up under your username!!
Old 07-26-2002, 01:13 PM
Racer

robbra,

From all of us at the shop--Jason, Bryant, Silas and myself:

We look forward to working with you again on your car!

Thank you!
Old 07-26-2002, 06:54 PM
Subie Dubie

Originally posted by Deansbluesi
robbra,

From all of us at the shop--Jason, Bryant, Silas and myself:

We look forward to working with you again on your car!

Thank you!
Better add Mclaren to that sig