Twin M3 Kill :) :) :)

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2003, 10:41 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
once again your ignorant shows, you think your cl can outrun the NSX on the track? like I said, stop racing on the street. Take it to the track and see if you still can talk smack
hey look, we have a poet on our hand ....by the way, as soon as i get my new tires...we (me and fastvteccl) will be down in ATL....
Old 02-16-2003, 04:55 AM
Intermediate

Originally posted by CLTheKing
once again your ignorant shows, you think your cl can outrun the NSX on the track? like I said, stop racing on the street. Take it to the track and see if you still can talk smack
NSX is a nice car, and I am sure it will outrun my stock CL-S, but if I get lost I have Navi! and I can race with 4 people in the car, NSX can race with maybe at most 2 people?

Why do you compare apples with oranges, I can do a lot of things with my CL-S which I am sure the NSX can't do(like stuff 4 golf bags in the car? with plenty space to put other things) It is very nice that you have an NSX... why don't you compare your NSX with other NSXs? The truth on the track is even if you have the faster and better handling car it still depends on the driver! Driver makes the most difference... equipment matters but skills matters more
Old 02-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Suzuka Master

road atlanta 22nd and 23rd this month, I'm gonna be there so come out and see my NSX and some of the fellow down there can confirm about my m3.
I'm not sure what the reasoning is or what the attitude is for... So what if a turbo CL-S6 was able to pull on a couple of E46 M3s; does that some how affect or alter your life??

Anyway, I hadn't planned on coming to next weekend's track day at Road Atlanta but I'll see if I can change my schedule and bring a car more worthy of track duty. I was planning on making the May 24th event. BTW, do you live in the Atlanta area?? Also, are you in the Advanced or Intermediate groups since you mentioned both days??
Old 02-16-2003, 08:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
Let's put your cl on the track and maybe you guys will grow up and learn that HP is not the way to go on the track (where racing is SUPPOSED to take place, not the public ROAD!!)
the track i go to HP is king...but you're to cool to drive in a straight line for 1320 ft.?
Old 02-16-2003, 01:57 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Damb, where do these people come from. So much hatred. Some people are into acceleration, and others are into handling.

Sheesh I would have thought allmotor pissed in this guys mashed potatoes or something. By the way he comes in here attacking.

Grow up man. Do you whine about krotch rockets too? Because they are cheaper and can had you your ass on the track.

Someone give this dude a piece of cheeze to go with his whine.

MATTG: always entertaining to read your replys
Old 02-16-2003, 03:14 PM
Suzuka Master

Im betting that this guy will spend a lot of time in the infield at Road Atlanta or get passed by slower cars. People that talk this kind of shit, usually cannot drive to save their lives.

And BTW....Why are you challenging a FWD luxury car against a sports car. Why don't you challenge someone over at the Corvette Forums???? I will answer that question myself, YOU WOULD GET EMBARRASSED
Old 02-16-2003, 04:52 PM
GO SEMINOLES!!!

Originally posted by Maximized
Im betting that this guy will spend a lot of time in the infield at Road Atlanta or get passed by slower cars. People that talk this kind of shit, usually cannot drive to save their lives.

And BTW....Why are you challenging a FWD luxury car against a sports car. Why don't you challenge someone over at the Corvette Forums???? I will answer that question myself, YOU WOULD GET EMBARRASSED
exactly, he's talking about not challenging quote unquote lesser cars, and now he challenges a CL-S with his NSX...
Old 02-16-2003, 10:42 PM
Banned

you guys can't read either? what a bunch of morons. I said pick your poison: The NSX, The M3 or one of the fellow @ road atlanta will be more than happy to lend his RSX to me to teach you guys some real skill.

After reading some other threads now I can see why you guys are bunch of wussies:

1st your car, wth is it supposed to be? a sport car? please it's just a badly setup fwd car with fuckd up weight distribution. It's an embarassment to the whole Acura line up. The RSX is a acura's entry level sports car, the NSX is the flagship, the MDX is the SUV, the TL is a practical 4 dr sedan with sportiness twist on it. And then the CL a 2 door sport car wanna be with bad tranny, it's an alternative for those who can't afford a real sports car which is fine but you guys have to ruin the image by being street racer jerks.

2nd, You guys are mad because your car is one of the most blech/boring looking car on the road, no wonder you guys are so pissed with the IS300 guys. At least most people will give a 2nd look on the IS300 but the CL? what the hell to look at? personally I'd rather be driving the TL or the TSX than the CL(and no I don't care for the IS300, I've been driving honda since my CRX-Si)

3rd, I extendd a track invitation with either my NSX, M3 or friend's RSX but it seems like you guys would prefer to have the race on the street. What so cool about public road racing anyway? if you really have some skill then take it to the track. And btw when you do take your car to the track you'll find how suck is your car.

Folks, seriously the rsx people are more mature than you guys.
Old 02-16-2003, 11:28 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Strike two...

CLTheKing....

1. If you are so interesting in making a point, you can improve you image by laying off the baiting and simply move to another thread and ask for a meeting.

2. You've already gotten one warning on the behavior by Mike (A MEGA MODERATOR).

You've come here and have done nothing but complain about the forum and its members.

You "bash", "troll", and basically bait in an uncivilized, contemptuous, and childish manner. It’s like getting a whiff of some stale food over at a neighbor’s house and complaining about it by wiping yourself with your own excrement and telling them you don’t like their food.

You can easily post a topic similar to: "I'd like to see how fast the CL is. Let's meet."

If you continue baiting and trolling, you're the next person that is going to be banned. Consider this warning number 2. Three strikes and you’re out. Got it?

AS Mike said, "Grow up"
Old 02-17-2003, 12:10 AM
Suzuka Master

you guys can't read either? what a bunch of morons. I said pick your poison: The NSX, The M3 or one of the fellow @ road atlanta will be more than happy to lend his RSX to me to teach you guys some real skill.

After reading some other threads now I can see why you guys are bunch of wussies:

1st your car, wth is it supposed to be? a sport car? please it's just a badly setup fwd car with fuckd up weight distribution. It's an embarassment to the whole Acura line up. The RSX is a acura's entry level sports car, the NSX is the flagship, the MDX is the SUV, the TL is a practical 4 dr sedan with sportiness twist on it. And then the CL a 2 door sport car wanna be with bad tranny, it's an alternative for those who can't afford a real sports car which is fine but you guys have to ruin the image by being street racer jerks.

2nd, You guys are mad because your car is one of the most blech/boring looking car on the road, no wonder you guys are so pissed with the IS300 guys. At least most people will give a 2nd look on the IS300 but the CL? what the hell to look at? personally I'd rather be driving the TL or the TSX than the CL(and no I don't care for the IS300, I've been driving honda since my CRX-Si)

3rd, I extendd a track invitation with either my NSX, M3 or friend's RSX but it seems like you guys would prefer to have the race on the street. What so cool about public road racing anyway? if you really have some skill then take it to the track. And btw when you do take your car to the track you'll find how suck is your car.

Folks, seriously the rsx people are more mature than you guys.
Hey chump....I wouldnt waste my time driving to Atlanta to prove that you cant drive. If you were anywhere in the midwest I would drive to Gingerman to get a good laugh.

BTW....Both of your cars arent anything special at the track. If I owned either I wouldnt be talking to others how their cars suck. Anytime you want to come to the midwest to prove yourself, I have a Z06 waiting for you.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:38 AM
Banned

Re: Strike two...

Originally posted by EricL
CLTheKing....

1. If you are so interesting in making a point, you can improve you image by laying off the baiting and simply move to another thread and ask for a meeting.

2. You've already gotten one warning on the behavior by Mike (A MEGA MODERATOR).

You've come here and have done nothing but complain about the forum and its members.

You "bash", "troll", and basically bait in an uncivilized, contemptuous, and childish manner. It’s like getting a whiff of some stale food over at a neighbor’s house and complaining about it by wiping yourself with your own excrement and telling them you don’t like their food.

You can easily post a topic similar to: "I'd like to see how fast the CL is. Let's meet."

If you continue baiting and trolling, you're the next person that is going to be banned. Consider this warning number 2. Three strikes and you’re out. Got it?

AS Mike said, "Grow up"
EricL, just go ahead and ban me.

If any of you guys show up either on 22nd or 23rd then I'll respect the CL. If not, wise up and stop road racing.

see ya, CLTheKing is gone
Old 02-17-2003, 01:12 AM
Suzuka Master

Re: Re: Strike two...

EricL, just go ahead and ban me.

Very well...
Old 02-17-2003, 08:41 AM
still a Masshole

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
woohoo!
Old 02-17-2003, 09:20 AM
Suzuka Master

3rd, I extendd a track invitation with either my NSX, M3 or friend's RSX but it seems like you guys would prefer to have the race on the street.
As I previously mentioned and asked civilized questions, I will repeat:

"Anyway, I hadn't planned on coming to next weekend's track day at Road Atlanta but I'll see if I can change my schedule and bring a car more worthy of track duty. I was planning on making the May 24th event. BTW, do you live in the Atlanta area?? Also, are you in the Advanced or Intermediate groups since you mentioned both days??"

But I would be more than happy to bring my commuter CL-S6. What is your name, color vehicles, etc. so I can be sure to find you?? Feel free to PM me with this information.

Edit:
Never mind then as I see he is now banned. Based on his attitude I suspect he will not be at the track or would take on a different attitude when in the presence of another person.
Old 02-17-2003, 10:14 PM
GTP

Thank you for banning that idiot talking all that crap about the CL. He has no basis for the things that he was saying, and sounded very immature saying the nonsense that he was. Again, thank you for banning his dumb ass...
Old 02-18-2003, 12:24 AM

Hey, what's going on at Road Atlanta this weekend????
Old 02-18-2003, 12:29 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
Haha. I haven't seen this thread in 4 days and hell sorta broke loose. I never understood how someone can't give a guy props for toasting a car nearly double his car's price (CL-S $28,000 vs M3 $50,000, of course negotiable). If CLtheKing was a man and not an immature boy he would have said something like:

Hey good kills on the M3 with your rare, unique turbocharged CL-S6. I have an M3 that I think would challenge you or a fellow Acura, the NSX.

But no, CLStheKid has to get all insulted because a fellow one of his cars lost. If he was a true "racer", he would know that an 11 sec Mustang that would stomp both his cars most likely cost a lot less than the cheaper of his 2 cars. Would he rag on that too? Naw because he'd be chokin on the Stang's exhaust gases. I "love" haters.
Old 02-18-2003, 07:44 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by 1SICKLEX
Hey, what's going on at Road Atlanta this weekend????
They are having the first Track Day of the season. They normally have about five of these per uear spaced out every couple of months.

I was planning on hitting the May event regardless; but might be able to swing this Saturdays event if I can open up my schedule and it is not full.

http://www.panozracingschool.com/TrackDays_TI.asp
Old 02-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Instructor

CLTheKing <- Whoa ... that's a lot of hate from this guy.

Personally, I think that all_motor is one heck of a mechanic and the way he made his own turbo is obsolutely incredible. I won't be surprised if he ends up owning his own aftermarket parts company. It takes years of practice and talent, along with thorough understanding of advanced and basic car functions to create a major mod such as a turbo charger.

"I own a E46 M3. I do not own the fastest car on the road." I drive it for the comfort, looks, performance, and peace of mind which satisfies my level of desire. If an Acura or a Honda out powers me on the road, all I would give is a thumbs up!

CLTheKing: If you are reading this, try to understand that there are many types of "racers" out there. Those who are addicted to tracks pay homage to the nurburing. However, those who are power addicted loves their 1320s. It's a preference and each should respect eachother.

Lastly ... CLTheKing does have a point though. However, I'll keep it brief. Please be careful out there when "racing" on the streets, and take it to the tracks whenever possible. I am pretty sure that all of you guys agree with me on this.

PS. My friends couldn't believe this story when I told them! ROFL!!

Old 02-18-2003, 10:41 AM
Suzuka Master

Kevin034: I couldn't have said it better myself. You are a class act!
Old 02-18-2003, 10:49 AM
Safety Car

Now, that's someone that is always welcome on this forum!!

Thanks Kevin!
Old 02-18-2003, 05:26 PM
BMW Owner

Ack. That guy makes asshole BMW owners like me look really bad. We're not all like that, you know.

Wow, he sure likes to throw road racing around; most likely, he's been to 1 or 2 SCCA or BMWCCA driving schools and not done any genuine racing. Who races an NSX at amateur levels? Someone who can afford to repair bent aluminum, I guess. Maybe he races his M3. I doubt it.

Believe it or not, most BMW owners (and all BMWCCA guys) are nice, humble, fun-loving people who genuinely appreciate driving enjoyment, no matter how it's derived. For me, it's actual road racing.

PS - CLTheKing, if you can make it to AZ, NM, or CA I'd be happy to follow you around PIR, Firebird, Sandia, Arroyo Seco, Buttonwillow, whatever for a few laps. I've got nothing to lose; my humble 330 can't possibly keep up with your almight M3, can it?
Old 02-19-2003, 11:28 AM
Banned

Anything can beat anything practically in a highway test of stupidity
Old 02-19-2003, 02:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally posted by Pull_T
Anything can beat anything practically in a highway test of stupidity

and in english this means...
Old 02-19-2003, 03:25 PM
Instructor

mattg - I believe that he's saying racing on highways is both stupid (dangerous) and in no way able to 100% determine the performance differences of two competing vehicles. Yes, there are always exceptions, but it is very true if you think about it.

There are just too many factors on the highway which will lend advantage to one of the two cars. Traffic, curves on roads, cops, bumps, etc. True comparison of cars should be done in a controlled environment, e.g. a track or 1/4 strip.

Yes, it is also true that there's no way to test two cars at 100%. Only ways are robotic drivers (which I am not sure if exists), or compare specs of cars (which we all know can't truely tell you the performance.). However, tracks and strips are still a heck lot better than public roads.

Sorry if this was a bit long, thanks for listening.

PS. Thanks for the welcomes!

Old 02-19-2003, 03:36 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mattg
and in english this means...
I didn't think it was that confusing.

I meant that many times a highway "kill" is more about driving crazy than having a better performing car or a more skilled driver.
Old 02-19-2003, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 388 Likes on 196 Posts
oic..., f'n idiots that swerve in and out of traffic.

i would guess that allmotors encounter was more of a clear freeway, straight line contest.

im sure that never happens to you.
Old 02-19-2003, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally posted by mattg
oic..., f'n idiots that swerve in and out of traffic.

i would guess that allmotors encounter was more of a clear freeway, straight line contest.

im sure that never happens to you.
My typical race is a quick blip to show them what's up and then watch them scream by on there way to triple digits to "prove" something to me.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:25 AM
WHO'S NEXT!!

lets just say, nice work on the whoopin, allmotor.
Old 02-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Instructor

typical bmw owners...:shakehd: :shakehd: :shakehd:

he is the exact reason why i dont like bmws
Old 02-20-2003, 02:14 AM
Team Owner

Received 1,307 Likes on 960 Posts
It's true about how you have to throw at the records in highway racing. I have a friend that had a turbo Civic Ex that ran a 14.0 best and beat an M3 on the highway. I'm not saying allmotor is slow by any means, just that maybe he'll win by 6 cars instead of 3 on the track.
Old 02-20-2003, 08:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 48 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally posted by Pull_T
My typical race is a quick blip to show them what's up and then watch them scream by on there way to triple digits to "prove" something to me.
i like to shut it down at the top of second ,bottom of third 80MPH or so if it's open road...i wont race through traffic....lets face it for the most part if you're ahead at 75mph that's the way it's gonna stay....