Stale Rice

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stale Rice

Has anyone ever encountered a CARBOURATED Accord or Civic who wanted to go?!?
The other day I was leaving school and a kid in an old school ass (late 80's) Accord pulls up to me with his chrome tints, beat to shit body, and Autozone as 16 inch rims, he may have been packing a fart in a can exhaust or maybe he had a leak. So, the first light I am rocking out to the radio and he takes off. Next light he looks over and shakes his head at me so I gave him the finger now realizing he thought we raced. The light turns green and took this kid by 20 ft right off the light and ended up beating him by two lengths and get on the highway. As I am going along I see him come up next to me, he pulls up goes neutral and revs at like 60 mph, so I point ahead and we go I started to pull on him in 4th and killed him by 5000 rpms. That bucket needs to get put down...SOON!
Old 01-11-2005, 01:12 PM
go like hell

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I used to have a 88 Accord LX-I and my sister had a 86 Accord LX-I. drove both a lot(probably a combine of around 100,000) . You should have no problem taking him(provided he's not spraying or has a turbo) if he just has a CAI and pipe at the most he isn't that fast.

I now have a 94 Accord EX(with 270,000 miles) and 98 Accord EX v-6(with 10,000 miles) probably my old 94 would beat him.
correct me if i'm wrong but i thought that it was like a 17 second car. (the 80 series Accord). so even on his best day i'd be surprised if he pulls a 16 and half in the 1/4.