Spotted Black CL-S in Willowlake Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 12:15 AM
3-piece FTW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spotted Black CL-S in Willowlake Houston, TX

I saw the car parked outside in willowlake and the other day pulling out of there to beltway, black with a decent drop and the (W) sticker on the back window. Does this user post here? Wondering what kind of springs/coilovers you were on..

Nice car btw, looked very clean

Old 05-20-2004, 12:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Spotted Black CL-S in Willowlake Houston, TX

Originally posted by htown
I saw the car parked outside in willowlake and the other day pulling out of there to beltway, black with a decent drop and the (W) sticker on the back window. Does this user post here? Wondering what kind of springs/coilovers you were on..

Nice car btw, looked very clean

Where was it parked?? Any other details on the car? It could have been mine, I had the Comptech Springs & Koni's You probably won't be seeing it anymore though...
Old 05-20-2004, 12:14 PM
6 speed...

I have a black cl-s and I live in willow lake, but I don't have a drop or the w sticker on my car, so I imagine it wasn't me.

I did see another black cl-s over on the north end of the subdivision a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't tell if it was a resident or a guest.
Old 05-20-2004, 01:00 PM
Racer

Re: Re: Spotted Black CL-S in Willowlake Houston, TX

Originally posted by JSuppi
Where was it parked?? Any other details on the car? It could have been mine, I had the Comptech Springs & Koni's You probably won't be seeing it anymore though...
Are you getting rid of the CL-S? Say it ain't so. What are you getting next Johnny?
Old 05-20-2004, 06:02 PM
3-piece FTW

JSuppi, how come I won't be seeing it anymore? What happened to it? It was parked on the second street I believe, where the camry w/ the kit is.. second street I believe after the first stop sign and taking a left

You got an AIM screen name or anything? I wanted to ask some questions about the car..
Old 05-20-2004, 10:12 PM
Burning Brakes

JSuppi, how come I won't be seeing it anymore? What happened to it? It was parked on the second street I believe, where the camry w/ the kit is.. second street I believe after the first stop sign and taking a left

You got an AIM screen name or anything? I wanted to ask some questions about the car..
htown,
I PM'ed you. Unfortunately (and I do mean that in the worst way) I no longer have the CL. I hit 100k and my extended warranty was over and I didn't want to deal with anymore transmission issues I would haveto pay out of my pocket I now wish that I had kept the car.

On another note, I need some serious help in options after having bought a car (FX45 04') and deciding now that due to the price of gas that was not the best option. I am looking at possibly getting something else (04' 6 speed TL??) but I need to know what my options are on what i can do. I haven't had the car for more than 3 weeks, but the Infiniti dealer so far has not wanted to deal

No flames, just please someone provide me with some advice on what I should do, or recommendations. Is it likely that a dealer would pay off what I owe on the 45 if I were to get one of their rides, and if so what types of deals could I be looking at?

Thanks ahead of time folks..
Old 05-20-2004, 10:37 PM
3-piece FTW

Originally posted by tankmonkey
I have a black cl-s and I live in willow lake, but I don't have a drop or the w sticker on my car, so I imagine it wasn't me.

I did see another black cl-s over on the north end of the subdivision a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't tell if it was a resident or a guest.
Do you live on Autumnway? Like the 3rd house down? That's the only other CL-S I've seen in that neighborhood before. Looks really good if that's yours. Always see it outside, always looks clean.
Old 05-21-2004, 08:28 AM
6 speed...

Do you live on Autumnway? Like the 3rd house down? That's the only other CL-S I've seen in that neighborhood before. Looks really good if that's yours. Always see it outside, always looks clean.
that's me.

I've got a couple of bikes taking up my spot in the garage so I have to park the cl outside (haven't been able to talk my wife into parking her car in the driveway).

unfortunately, it only looks clean from 50+ feet away...

I really need to put a shed out back for the bikes and related equipment. I miss having my car garaged.
Old 05-22-2004, 01:20 PM
3-piece FTW

haha, do you ever see me around? i drive a bone stock silver cl-s

garage the cl, it's worth it

plan on doing any mods to it?