Speedvision/NASCAR programming phone# to express opinion/complaint

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2001 | 08:35 AM
Banned

Speedvision/NASCAR programming phone# to express opinion/complaint

I know it might be somewhat old news that Speedvision is soon to become saturated with NASCAR coverage, with obviosly less "other" racing, but thought I would post. Please, call this number and tell them you don't want any more Bubba racing on the best motorsports network there is. Where else can we see all this great racing from around the world but Speedvision, and it may be curtailed by, dare I say it, NASCAR truck racing!!! Don't let this happen, call this number, be polite, and tell them how much you enjoy their format the way it is.

Call: 1-203-406-2629
Old 11-30-2001 | 08:55 AM
Drifting

Re: Speedvision/NASCAR programming phone# to express opinion/complaint

Originally posted by Pull_T
I know it might be somewhat old news that Speedvision is soon to become saturated with NASCAR coverage, with obviosly less "other" racing, but thought I would post. Please, call this number and tell them you don't want any more Bubba racing on the best motorsports network there is. Where else can we see all this great racing from around the world but Speedvision, and it may be curtailed by, dare I say it, NASCAR truck racing!!! Don't let this happen, call this number, be polite, and tell them how much you enjoy their format the way it is.

They're not about to lessen F1 coverage, so why would I spend money on a long distance call to complain about them having more NASCAR? Probably a lot of people would benifit from it, and it would also make it more likely for Speedvision to be picked up by satallite companies which would be better for people who don't have cable?
Old 11-30-2001 | 11:03 AM
BMW Owner

NASCAR is pandering to the rednecks and hillbillies who, unfortunately, outnumber people like us 10-to-1. Fox doesn't "care" about any type of racing; they would turn Speedvision into the all-speed-walking channel if that would get ratings.

NASCAR is professional wrestling on wheels. It's big, flashy, and you don't need a degree to understand the plot. But why not create an all-NASCAR channel, and leave Speedvision alone? Speedvision is our only source for WRC, touring cars, DTM, Historic Racing, and CART, not to mention all the terrific documentary shows they do.
Old 11-30-2001 | 11:13 AM
Banned

pick up that phone cakennedy.

I know it's long distance, but it shouldn't be more than 25 cents.
Old 11-30-2001 | 08:43 PM
Subie Dubie

CART will be on CBS/Speedvision next year, so that should help. I will call because i don't want to lose any coverage of F1 or WRC.
Old 11-30-2001 | 08:50 PM
6 speed...

Re: Speedvision/NASCAR programming phone# to express opinion/complaint

Originally posted by Pull_T

fyi, I think they're aware of the outcry... from speedvision's website
Old 11-30-2001 | 08:57 PM
Subie Dubie

Re: Re: Speedvision/NASCAR programming phone# to express opinion/complaint

Originally posted by tankmonkey

fyi, I think they're aware of the outcry... from speedvision's website
Thanks for the link. After reading it, i feel a little better.