Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2001, 10:37 AM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some kids are really stupid!

Date : Saturday, Jan 20, 2001
Time : 11:30 PM
Place: Main Street, Nashua, NH.

I came to a stop light on this 35 MPH main street. On the left lane, a couple in a POS Talon thing. Behind his ass, here you go, a nice big blue crown victoria with dimmed crazy light on top came to the stop too. It was snowing/frezing rain, slippery roads and the guy in the talon looked at me, reving his POS and having some funny spins... What a stupid asshole?. He was lucky casue the PPC took a left and did not followed him. On the other hand, another PPC, in the inbound traffic was flashing his everyday crazy blue lights and was pulling a car for a reason....

Some kids are so stupid and implusive that I am not astonished why so many dumb assholes are feature on the tube.

------------------
Bare Bone Stock Type-S. Plenty of accessories. PIAA 19169 to be installed soon.

[This message has been edited by Nashua_Night_Hawk (edited 01-21-2001).]
Old 01-21-2001, 02:33 PM
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk:
Date : Saturday, Jan 20, 2001
Time : 11:30 PM
Place: Main Street, Nashua, NH.

I came to a stop light on this 35 MPH main street. On the left lane, a couple in a POS Talon thing. Behind his ass, here you go, a nice big blue crown victoria with dimmed crazy light on top came to the stop too. It was snowing/frezing rain, slippery roads and the guy in the talon looked at me, reving his POS and having some funny spins... What a stupid asshole?. He was lucky casue the PPC took a left and did not followed him. On the other hand, another PPC, in the inbound traffic was flashing his everyday crazy blue lights and was pulling a car for a reason....

Some kids are so stupid and implusive that I am not astonished why so many dumb assholes are feature on the tube.

</font>
Hey, Night Hawk, I usually understand your posts but for some strange reason, this one doesn't make sense to me at all. What the hell are you saying here?

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *

* 500 posts on h/a.net *** 400 posts "insane poster" on the "old" acura-cl.com *
Old 01-21-2001, 02:42 PM
Racer

Haha Ken.. I was gonna reply to this post first witht he same thing.

But I wanted to wait for someone else to step up and do it first! Thanks Ken

Yeah, This post is a bit hard to understand? Your mad because some punk spinned his wheels in snow? Is that what this is about?

------------------
Old 01-21-2001, 04:46 PM
Happy CL-S Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Okay, I will decode my last post.....

Some people, on Saturday night, when the cops are most active, looking for DWI offenders, drug trades, bar fights, etc....

Some kids in shitty car would like to provoke you into a race... Moreover, he never looked in his rear view mirror to see a police patrol car, nor look forward to see the incoming patrol car, pulling some drunk diver.... All what he wanted to do is to behave like a kid who "borrowed" his daday's Cadilac for the first time to have a joy ride with his girlfriend.....

------------------
Bare Bone Stock Type-S. Plenty of accessories. PIAA 19169 to be installed soon.
Old 01-21-2001, 05:06 PM
Race Director

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Nashua_Night_Hawk:
Okay, I will decode my last post.....

Some people, on Saturday night, when the cops are most active, looking for DWI offenders, drug trades, bar fights, etc....

Some kids in shitty car would like to provoke you into a race... Moreover, he never looked in his rear view mirror to see a police patrol car, nor look forward to see the incoming patrol car, pulling some drunk diver.... All what he wanted to do is to behave like a kid who "borrowed" his daday's Cadilac for the first time to have a joy ride with his girlfriend.....
</font>
Ok, I got it now. Thanks.

------------------
* 2001 Acura CL Type S * Blk/Blk * Navigator * Spoiler * Moonroof Visor *
* Since 3/31/2000 *
* Road Warrior *

* 500 posts on h/a.net *** 400 posts "insane poster" on the "old" acura-cl.com *