Raped a Caddy, and a few asst. stories.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2003, 12:53 PM
-S namyaC-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raped a Caddy, and a few asst. stories.

Disclaimer: None of this shit is interesting really, but there used to be good shit posted in here, now it's like noone posts in here. I figures I ought to post something...

1. Today: went to my class, left, cruised down one of the main roads here, headed towards my buddy's stereo shop. Older Caddy 2-door thing (b4 they had LED tails, still had 32V Northstar logo) weaving around, looked like some old guy. I get up beside the guy at a light, it's some punk kid in granny's car. Dude is signaling like he want to go, so I yelled "to 50" bc the speed limit around there is like 40-45, and it was like 2pm. Light hits green, we both stomp on it, I run all over his ass, by a few cars at 45. I shut it down at 50, he keeps on it till like 80 and turns off. Ricer in a Caddy, what next.

2. Yesterday: POS Ford Ranger wants to race. It's a reg cab, looks like a 4 banger, sounds like a ricer. I look at him real funny and the light turns green. He drops his clutch, the tires spin a lil, and he stalls. My and my biddy laugh a him and drive off.

3. A few days ago: guy that used to work for the DJ company I work for (he got fired cuz he sucks and played a load of shit) drops by the front of out shop with a 92 or so Prelude SI. Some tacky LCD monitor on his dash, crappy stereo, Jensen amps, the whole 3 yards. Says his 160 hp "rocket" can do the 1/8th in 9.3, and the 1/4 in 14.6. He goes on about how he got a ticket in Atlanta on nopi weekend for street racing, and how they arrested him, etc. Says he faked out a guy wanting to race him in a Benz that same weekend, and took off with the guy's girl after she got out to flag.

4. Dude at my school just got a neon srt4. I walked by as he started it up, POS sounds like dog shit...The engine sounded like some stuff was rattling around in there. I bet it's got major problems by 50K miles. Kinda dorky dood, somehow missed the shift from 1-2, and instead goes to 4 and stalls. "Mommy my fast car is slow."
Old 10-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Raped a Caddy, and a few asst. stories.

Originally posted by proaudio22
Dude at my school just got a neon srt4. I walked by as he started it up, POS sounds like dog shit...
Nice kills on the other 3 but that SRT-4 no matter how shitty it sounded, if driven by a semi-competent driver, would have not been pretty.
Old 10-10-2003, 03:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
your boy must have game, aint everyday that a 92 prelude can steal a chick who was riding in a Benz