Ran a Silverado SS

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Neighborhood Superstar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ran a Silverado SS

I had been having a pretty crappy night (because of a girl of course) so I decided to go out for a drive and see if anyone was out. I got bored and was on my way back to my apartment when I noticed that there was a blue Silverado SS in front of me at a stoplight. I got in the lane next to him and waited for the light to turn green. The guy looked a little older and I didn't think that he'd mess with me but as soon as the light turned green he launched hard and took off. Of course, I chased him down and we were rolling up on another red light and I could see that it was going to turn green before we came to a complete stop. When it turned green he got all over it again and took off. It seemed like whenever he hit the gas the truck just took off and pulled away. At this point I was almost a little scared but I ran him down again. When I got next to him I looked at the speedo and saw we were going 50 and I knew if I had any chance this would be it. So, of course, I dropped down into second. We then both got on it at the same time and I instantly pulled ahead of him. He was a little behind my rear bumper and I was slowly pulling on him right up until around 105...when we blew by a cop going the other way. We both made a right turn up the street and calmed it down and I tossed him a rev before he turned off. Then, when I got back to my apartment and checked my mail I found a letter saying I'm going to get a bunch of scholarship money to go to law school. It was a good night.
Old 02-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Has been sold for a while

Originally Posted by GMhomerun
I had been having a pretty crappy night (because of a girl of course) so I decided to go out for a drive and see if anyone was out. I got bored and was on my way back to my apartment when I noticed that there was a blue Silverado SS in front of me at a stoplight. I got in the lane next to him and waited for the light to turn green. The guy looked a little older and I didn't think that he'd mess with me but as soon as the light turned green he launched hard and took off. Of course, I chased him down and we were rolling up on another red light and I could see that it was going to turn green before we came to a complete stop. When it turned green he got all over it again and took off. It seemed like whenever he hit the gas the truck just took off and pulled away. At this point I was almost a little scared but I ran him down again. When I got next to him I looked at the speedo and saw we were going 50 and I knew if I had any chance this would be it. So, of course, I dropped down into second. We then both got on it at the same time and I instantly pulled ahead of him. He was a little behind my rear bumper and I was slowly pulling on him right up until around 105...when we blew by a cop going the other way. We both made a right turn up the street and calmed it down and I tossed him a rev before he turned off. Then, when I got back to my apartment and checked my mail I found a letter saying I'm going to get a bunch of scholarship money to go to law school. It was a good night.
Nice run. You tossed him a rev? How about a thumbs up instead?
Old 02-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Neighborhood Superstar

Originally Posted by J.T.'s 3.2TL
Nice run. You tossed him a rev? How about a thumbs up instead?
Ha, well I could have given him a thumbs up but considering it was pretty dark outside, my windows are tinted, and he was a lot higher up than me I figured a rev would be much more effective.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:45 AM
If He Dies...He Dies

My dream truck.
Old 02-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice kill!