Racing GT Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2002, 06:08 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by JRock
Except that it's not what we think, it's what happened. I mean I realize your skull is so thick and your head is so far up your ass that it's hard for you to comprehend anything that isn't exactly in line with what you believe, but, for like the tenth time, there are several auto CLS drivers here who have kept up with or slightly beaten Mustang GTs on the street.
Acura CL's beat Mustang GT's ALL THE TIME! It's TRUE! Ya know how I know? Because I read it on the internet!

Unfortunately for you delusional FWD Acura drivers, not many GT owners keep their cars stock. So even if it is as close as your dreams are letting you believe, it doesn't take much to change that. Heck, if I had just the difference in price between the two cars to spend on a 99+ GT, I'd easily have a car that's in the 12's.

Just accept it - you bought a luxury oriented car. It happens to be reasonably quick, and I bet it has a cat's ass set of cupholders, but in dragracing you're simply outmatched stock for stock, mod for mod, or dollar for dollar. PERIOD.
Old 08-10-2002, 06:10 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What the?

Originally posted by Tom2

The SC400 is not a direct competitor of the CL-S.

99% of the people on this forum will agree with me.

You are once again wrong.

Hell, even the 330Ci is a bit of a stretch, as it costs quite a bit more. But at least it is closer in price.

So how old are you? I know you claim to be over 50 (if you're old enough to be my father, LOL), but I'm thinking you're about 23 at the most. You certainly act/talk like a 10 year old.

You've got a lot to learn.
OH?

People on the forum will agree? Please ASK EVERYONE THEN IN A POST. Please, I am waiting to see everyone agree with you.

The 330CI is a direct competitor, and guess what. The CL-S lost by one point, due to braking. It beat the BMW in the other tests. C&D mag compares the CL-S to other luxury coupes.

Me act like a 10 year old? I am stating facts all you have done is spew BS. You are calling people names, and many other things. You are acting like a child on these forums.

So, go ahead and post, I will wait to see.
Old 08-10-2002, 06:17 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Okay, dicky, the poll is up. Go vote no and ask all your friends to vote no too!

Anyone with half a brain knows that the CL-S and SC400 are not direct competitors.
Old 08-10-2002, 06:20 PM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

I told you guys 4 pages ago just to let TommyBoy yap at the mouth. He is from NY and he probably watched the towers crumble down, but to this day he would probably tell you that they are still standing. He can't reconize the truth starring him straight in the face.....no need to responde to his rude, un-educated and tiring attitude.

I went to do some errands and was gone 4 hours. I get back and who do I still find on here....TommyBoy!! Dude, get a life...get out and see the sun. Find someone you can spend some time with. Or do they all know about your 'little' problem?? You know what they say about guys that buy fast cars....they are trying to compensate for other shortcomings in thier life. Buying a fast car isn't going to change the fact that you have a little winnie....live with it!!
Old 08-10-2002, 06:24 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by Rips CL
Buying a fast car isn't going to change the fact that you have a little winnie....live with it!!
LOL, I love it! Look at the list of mods that you have for your CL-S.

Seems like YOU are the one trying to make your dick bigger.
Old 08-10-2002, 06:42 PM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

LOL, I love it! Look at the list of mods that you have for your CL-S.

Seems like YOU are the one trying to make your dick bigger.
Well, thank you TommyBoy. You are finally agreeing that the Acura 3.2 CL is a fast car. It's about time, that is really big of you....
Old 08-10-2002, 08:21 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by GTStang1
But for the sake of argument let's assume that both 260 hp motors are capable of the same CFM. That's only *maximum* CFM

Since this is all about straight line acceleration, I thought it would be pretty clear that I was referring to the drag strip.
Please understand, I find this to be a discussion, nothing more. The GT is a fine car at what it is marketed to do, as I have previously stated!!

But your original statement "our V8's move more air than your V6's" wasn't specific enough and alluded to error as I pointed out, nothing more.

Some have alluded to the idea that this is just a drag race; I was trying to put this into a more dynamic perspective. I was also hoping, particularly after your sound responses, that you were not the typical drag head that knew nothing other that straight line performance. As previously mentioned the GT can and will be able to get off the line quickly due to their set up. Similar to my wife's E46 328i (which is not a drag strip queen either), it is easy to get a 2.1 short time...

What I was attempting to point out is the ability of the CL outside of the drag strip, which is not its realm.

The GT is, with a doubt, a serious drag strip contender; but not much out side of that. As I have stated before, any semi-literate individual with a few bills and a Jegs or Summit catalog can make a GT run quick. The more talented ones will obviously run quicker.
Old 08-10-2002, 08:30 PM
Suzuka Master

He is from NY and he probably watched the towers crumble down, but to this day he would probably tell you that they are still standing.

I went to do some errands and was gone 4 hours. I get back and who do I still find on here....
Just IMO, this is sinking to a new low. I live in the south and have most of my life and show no sentiment to the north (yes, the south shall rise again... ) Leave the issues on 9.11 outside of this forum and please do not use them in a debate!!!

As many of us have wireless LAN in our homes so the PC is always nearby and you hear when a post comes in. Heck, I respond to email out by the pool!!! We don't always have to sit by and wait, we have notifications...
Old 08-10-2002, 09:05 PM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

Originally posted by scalbert

Just IMO, this is sinking to a new low. I live in the south and have most of my life and show no sentiment to the north (yes, the south shall rise again... ) Leave the issues on 9.11 outside of this forum and please do not use them in a debate!!!

As many of us have wireless LAN in our homes so the PC is always nearby and you hear when a post comes in. Heck, I respond to email out by the pool!!! We don't always have to sit by and wait, we have notifications...
No disrespect to 9/11, I was just making a piont. I have a wonderful picture of the skyline with the towers standing that I bought after 9/11. I also work for American Express, who had a office in tower 2, and also WTC was damaged heavlly. Just making a piont about Tom. Sorry for any hurt feelings.
Old 08-10-2002, 09:49 PM
Unregistered Member

No disrespect to 9/11, I was just making a piont. I have a wonderful picture of the skyline with the towers standing that I bought after 9/11. I also work for American Express, who had a office in tower 2, and also WTC was damaged heavlly. Just making a piont about Tom. Sorry for any hurt feelings.
Yeah, well, all personal attacks aside, I live close enough to Manhattan that I could see the towers every day from my office.

For nearly a year now, I still can't get over that giant hole in the skyline.

I did watch them crumble. And I do believe they're gone.
Old 08-11-2002, 12:30 AM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

Yeah, well, all personal attacks aside, I live close enough to Manhattan that I could see the towers every day from my office.

For nearly a year now, I still can't get over that giant hole in the skyline.

I did watch them crumble. And I do believe they're gone.
A little tribute to the Trade Centers.....

Old 08-11-2002, 01:36 AM
Banned

Originally posted by dbox

it is 100% not possible for a stock mustangGT to hit a 13.ANYTHING. high 14-s at BEST. and like many others have said auto vs auto stick vs stick the cls will win. just tell your lil dick mustang friend to get over it. cls is no sports car it just happens to be quick
Jesus, how did I get in on this so late?

So many ignorant people posting in this thread. And I would wager 3/4 of them have never run any car at the dragstrip, let alone a Mustang. I just picked this quote among many to choose from.

- First of all, it is sad to see a knowledgeable member like Tom2 get ZERO respect from a bunch of n00bies.

- I have run a 13.9@100 in a bone stock 00 GT 5 speed (not my car). Others with more experience in their own cars, and frankly more skilled racers than me have dipped as low as 13.7. The fastest CL I know of on this site runs a 13.7 heavily modded with a hundy shot (no disrespect to fastvtec...I am impressed by both his knowledge and track times)

- The automatic GT is slower, by about 2 tenths. Many have run 13.9s in those as well with *most" well driven stock ones running 14.1-14.2

- Someone in the Houston area with a stock CLS (manual or slushbox) needs to come out to HRP this fall and I can match you up against a stock GT. I am not one to throw around phrases like "I'll bet you $1000", but I will say I guarantee the GT will run the better time in at least 8 of 10 runs (to allow some margin for driver error on both sides)

- Magazine times (particularly 0-60 times) aren't worth a shit

- Show me ONE stock CLS that has run 13s and I will state the CLS is as fast as a GT. I will state, as I have time and again here, that a CLS CAN beat a GT, just that he outdrove a faster car.

- The Mustang is a RWD car with power and not the most efficient chassis desgin. What that means is that on the street, it can be VERY poorly driven by someone who doesn;t know what they are doing.

- One thing I find humorous on occasion here is that someone will claim that a CLS can "roast" a GT, but get totally destroyed by a Cobra when they are a mere tenth or two apart from each other (modified, the Cobra really begins to shine)

- "Found On Road Dead/"Fucked Up Rebuilt Dodge" jokes....hey, they are funny, nothing wrong with that humor. I;ve heard them all and know a few not even mentioned in the thread. I will ask however to tell me how my tranny has lasted 44k HARD miles with over 150 dragstrip passes without failing....even with the addition of horsepower well above any design specs considered by Ford, it is still flawless. Must be that shitty Ford engineering that allwed that to happen. I won't mention the tranny problems with the "more dependable" CL, I'll let the forum here specifically focused on that do the talking for me.

- "Mustangs interiors are shit" comments.....different strokes for different folks is all I can say. The CLS is not vastly more expensive than the Mustang, so the majority of Mustang drivers could have purchased a CLS if they so chose. Not saying they are bad things, but ammenities such as NAVI/steering wheel stereo controlmoonroof/heated seats/fine Corinthian Brunswick interior paneling/roomy back seat I don't a shit about. Just as I would wager that you guys don't give a shit about many things I do (aggresive exhasut note/RWD/large Mustang "community") As far as rattles go, I have NONE in mine even after considerable abuse.

- "Ford doesn't know what the consumer wants" comments....this is laughable. The Mustang has been around 38 years and is still selling well. Oh, aren't there rumors that the CL will be discontinued due to LACK OF SALES?

- 12 second car for under $35k....gotta disagree with Tom2 on this one, there have been a handful of CamBirds that have pulled the trick, all of them being run in mineshaft air of -1000 DA or better. Also, the mags that have pulled this trick are ones like "GM High Performance" which run the cars much different than the mamby pambys at the "general" automotive mags (drag tricks such as icing the intake. tire pressure changes and different driving techniques such as high RPM clutch slip launches and the patented Evan Smith Powershift)

- Jrocks comment: "So get your "OMG IT HAS TO BE IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE THE FASTEST GT DRIVER DROVE A 14-flat QUARTER MILE AND ALL OTHER GTs AUTOMATICALLY GO JUST AS FAST EVERYTIME THEY RACE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD" head out of your ass.".........I could make the same argument against the CLS. I see a lot of CLS on this site not even break 15s (many with mods), Bad drivers drive every car out there. I would never claim a bad driver in a Mustang would beat a well driven CLS. Hell, with the drag strip inexperience rampant on this board I'd bet on myself in a 6M CLS over one of of you guys who has never been in the staging lanes driving a GT.

and lastly....

- "We all know why guys drive fast cars....." comments..... damn, I have one of the fastest cars on this board, I must be hung like a Tic-Tac
Old 08-11-2002, 02:14 AM
5th Gear

Originally posted by scalbert

Please understand, I find this to be a discussion, nothing more. The GT is a fine car at what it is marketed to do, as I have previously stated!!

But your original statement "our V8's move more air than your V6's" wasn't specific enough and alluded to error as I pointed out, nothing more.

Some have alluded to the idea that this is just a drag race; I was trying to put this into a more dynamic perspective. I was also hoping, particularly after your sound responses, that you were not the typical drag head that knew nothing other that straight line performance. As previously mentioned the GT can and will be able to get off the line quickly due to their set up. Similar to my wife's E46 328i (which is not a drag strip queen either), it is easy to get a 2.1 short time...

What I was attempting to point out is the ability of the CL outside of the drag strip, which is not its realm.

The GT is, with a doubt, a serious drag strip contender; but not much out side of that. As I have stated before, any semi-literate individual with a few bills and a Jegs or Summit catalog can make a GT run quick. The more talented ones will obviously run quicker.
If you want to insinuate that drag racing is for the simple minded (or drag heads, whatever you want to call them), that's fine. In doing so, you're basically insulting every CL owner that has posted in this thread because, afterall, they're hell-bent on convincing the world that the FWD CL-S is a better drag-racing machine than the "lowly" Mustang GT.

Don't you get it? This is my whole problem here. I'm not saying that the CL-S is a piece of junk, or that it doesn't make good numbers, or that it couldn't pull a good lap time, or anything like that. But let's face it - this thread was not started, nor was it sustained, based on discussion about what car gets the better lap times. It's all been about what car prevails stoplight to stoplight, or down the 1/4. Those were the issues I was addressing. If you want to talk about other aspects that are more within the CL-S "realm", such as picking up groceries, that would be a whole different discussion. Hey, you got me there - I'll concede that the trunk in my car is tiny and not very grocery-friendly.
Old 08-11-2002, 05:43 AM

So, who the fock won!?!?!??!
Old 08-11-2002, 09:18 AM
Suzuka Master

If you want to insinuate that drag racing is for the simple minded (or drag heads, whatever you want to call them), that's fine.
You missed the point, otherwise I must be stating something about myself as I go to the strip often. But then again, I am somewhat simple minded particularly being from the south...

BTW, I was not knocking the GT, I love what they provide to the consumer and not surprised that the F-Bodies have lost to it in the market. I was trying to expand the topic and better define possibilities.
Old 08-11-2002, 10:33 AM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Acura CL's beat Mustang GT's ALL THE TIME!
Hey wow you're a bigger moron than Tom2 because you're talking some imaginary shit about "all the time".

All this arguing about 13seconds and dragstrips is BESIDE THE ENTIRE POINT OF WHAT HAPPENED - a few CLSs have beaten GTs on the street. It's random, but it happened. Does it mean anything? No. So why are you ignorant mothers so upset about it?

It is completely beyond me how you can be so fcking ignorant as to deny what like 4 or 5 CLS drivers reported. Who cares?! We all know the Mustang GT is going to be a faster car 90% of the time and at a dragstrip it should beat the CLS.

Too bad that's all beside the point and you are only bringing it up just to make yourselves feel better over an issue so insignificant it shouldn't even be bothering you in the first place!

What the fck is so bad about a handful of CLSes here that have beaten a Mustang GT on the street? It's not like these were people who race at dragstrips, they were just everyday drivers having a little fun. Stop acting like retarded gimps by denying it happened just because you can't accept what happened.

Holy shit does it ever make you look like retards. OMG MY CAR MODEL CAN NEVER LOSE, IT JUST DIDN'T HAPPEN.

----------------------------------------------------

I would never claim ...
Of course you wouldn't, Pull_T, because you're in touch with reality unlike the two retards I've been replying to.
Old 08-11-2002, 10:48 AM
1st Gear

Ok Not for nothing but I have stang that'll blow the doors of a cl-s any day, but my argument is useless bkuz i have a 91Lx that all in all i paid w/my mods around 15k, I happen to think the Cl-s is a sweet looking car, and I'm in the process of purchasing one. And when this car is lowered and the right rims are on it looks really good. But as for rips arguments..dude your being a hiprocrite w/every statement you make. Faster cars for lack there of, dude...so then Y did you buy yours..and put a load of mods into your car. and the statement about 9.11 was completely uncalled for. If your so educated and wise, you could of thought of a better analogy to come up with. Someone said why buy a mustang, maybe because it an american legend and automotive legend. The acura Cl/s or any brand wont be around as long as the mustang has. 20yrs from now when you pass your cars owned story down to you kids..there not going to be interested in a an acura..but switch that around and say a mustang.

I'm not here to start a flaming war or anything, but this post really lost it's originality, it started about how the s type was doing against the 00gt and because of 1. ignorant comment about walking all over it and not knowing why anybody would by one it has totally lost it's bearing. Tom dont bother trying to change people's minds, if they feel that they can tear apart a stock mustang w/there stock cl, then so be it. We are all entitled to there own opinion. I'm sure not eVERY cl/tl s owner believes then can do it. I have met plenty of stang owners that swear they can take vette's but oh well. Enjoy ur cars and if someone w/an s wants 2 race either of ur cars u can beat them and thats it. Till next time folks..sorry for the long post

I'll be here posting next week when I get my Cl/S-type
Old 08-11-2002, 10:54 AM
Old timer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by IYARacing
Ok Not for nothing but I have stang that'll blow the doors of a cl-s any day
Keep in mind what happened was that a handful of CLS drivers have kept up with Mustang GTs on the street, just fooling around. That was before Tom2 twisted it into some stupid debate about which car is faster at the track and drag racing drivers etc, and called in his friends from Mustang forums.

No one is claiming (or at least no one was until Tom2 decided to imagine this all by himself) that the CLS can take the Mustang GT at the track. Hell, maybe the 6speed has a chance at that, but who knows - we were auto CLS drivers, not 6speed drivers. All of that debating was beside the point of what happened.

Of COURSE the Mustang GT is going to take an auto CLS at the drag strip. Besides, anyone that's dragging their car knows how to drive it well.

If anyone is debating that, they're on their own. But seeing Tom2 and his Mustang buddy shit up this thread acting like people are saying the auto CLS will kill a Mustang GT any day is just a bunch of bullshit trying to start flame wars because of their own retarded stupidity, because no one claimed that to begin with.
Old 08-11-2002, 11:59 AM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

Originally posted by IYARacing
But as for rips arguments..dude your being a hiprocrite w/every statement you make. Faster cars for lack there of, dude...so then Y did you buy yours..and put a load of mods into your car. and the statement about 9.11 was completely uncalled for. If your so educated and wise, you could of thought of a better analogy to come up with.

hahahahahaha You can't be serious?? Most of my posts were done just to get a rise out of TOM!!! My God, do you actually believe all the crap on this thread?? I thought this thing would have died a long time ago, but it continues to have life!! Some of you NY people have your panties twisted in a bunch a little too tight!
Old 08-11-2002, 06:53 PM
shooting for 1200+rwhp

what's up guys.....im the one who started all this shit, so let me start by saying, cant we all just get along. Ive tried to read all these posts, but damn, since i was on vacation, the shit jumped out of control. Anyways, TOM2, you said show me a 12 sec car for under $35,000, well I just wanted to say, show me a 2003 Cobra for under $35000. I know thats what their MSRP is, but please, you know they sell for over $40K. Anyways, Im open for a race anytime you guys wanna come down and play, whether it be a track or the street. I know FASTVTECCL is always ready to play also, and I think we could find some other "RICERS" to mess around with some V8's. So even if we gotta meet halfway, just let us know.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:28 PM
Unregistered Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What the?

Originally posted by SilverBullet

Well that is because IRS is not good for drag racing and people know this. The new Cobras are not good at launching due to this. The FBODYs have a solid rear axle, which help for launching. On stock tires you can get 2.1 60s, and high 12s. I wonder how some magazines tested the fbody and got 12.8 stock/....

Weird.
In general, I'll agree that a solid rear axle is better for the drag strip than an independent rear. But the new '03 Cobra, driven by Evan Smith (of MM&FF magazine) was able to pull 1.9 short times on the stock radials. And that's with an independent rear too!

Besides, have you ever seen a Vette launch at the track? Those things are excellent out of the hole and they have an independent rear also.

As for your last statement-- Show me where ANY magazine ever tested an unmodified F-body and got 12.80's. Which magazine? I'll bet my left nut that you can't come up with any magazine that does it.......
Old 08-11-2002, 07:31 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What the?

In general, I'll agree that a solid rear axle is better for the drag strip than an independent rear. But the new '03 Cobra, driven by Evan Smith (of MM&FF magazine) was able to pull 1.9 short times on the stock radials. And that's with an independent rear too!

Besides, have you ever seen a Vette launch at the track? Those things are excellent out of the hole and they have an independent rear also.

As for your last statement-- Show me where ANY magazine ever tested an unmodified F-body and got 12.80's. Which magazine? I'll bet my left nut that you can't come up with any magazine that does it.......
The C5 will not be as good as a FBODY launching due to how the tranny is located and the rear suspension. Everyone knows this in the Chevy world. See, you just admited that on stock tires you can pull a awesome 60 ft. WOW!! That is all it takes for a fbody to get into the 12s stock.

It was a while back, back in 99'. They test alot of muscle cars, including the mustang. I don't even recall the magazine now.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:36 PM
Unregistered Member

.....no need to responde to his rude, un-educated and tiring attitude.

That is the quote of the year!

What a dummfukk!

Calling me uneducated when he spells it, "un-educated".
Old 08-11-2002, 07:46 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by JRock

.....and called in his friends from Mustang forums.

Just for the record, I didn't ask anyone from any Mustang forum to post here. I have no idea where they came from.

If I had posted a link to this thread in ANY Mustang forum, it would have gotten 10,000 times more out of hand than it did, because a ton of guys would have registered here just to post in the thread.

But like I said, I told NOBODY about this thread.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:48 PM
Banned

Just for the record, I didn't ask anyone from any Mustang forum to post here. I have no idea where they came from.

If I had posted a link to this thread in ANY Mustang forum, it would have gotten 10,000 times more out of hand than it did, because a ton of guys would have registered here just to post in the thread.

But like I said, I told NOBODY about this thread.
Sure you didn't. All of a sudden all these stang guys showed up and made accounts when you started spewing BS. Kinda ironic to me.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:49 PM
Unregistered Member

Originally posted by Zootking
...well I just wanted to say, show me a 2003 Cobra for under $35000. I know thats what their MSRP is, but please, you know they sell for over $40K.
Actually, most people are taking delivery of the new Cobras for sticker price ($35000).

Dealers will try to price gouge on any new car that is hot at the moment. And since the Cobra is the biggest bang for the buck right now, it's hot.

But like I said, most people are paying full sticker price, not more.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:51 PM
Unregistered Member

Sure you didn't. All of a sudden all these stang guys showed up and made accounts when you started spewing BS. Kinda ironic to me.
Okay, dude, whatever. If you don't believe me, I don't give a shit.

Why don't you try posting your bullshit on a Mustang forum?

You'll get laughed right off the board.

Why do you always have to be such an asshole? You should be "resident asshole #1"
Old 08-11-2002, 07:55 PM
Banned

Okay, dude, whatever. If you don't believe me, I don't give a shit.

Why don't you try posting your bullshit on a Mustang forum?

You'll get laughed right off the board.

Why do you always have to be such an asshole? You should be "resident asshole #1"
I haven't been ass to what you think. Just speaking reality to you. Maybe its hard for you to believe. I wouldn't know.

Why would I want to go over to the stang forums? I don't own one, who cares. I rather not talk to a whole bunch of idiots that think there the shit on the road when they aren't. You don't even own a CL, or a Acura. Why not you leave?
Old 08-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Unregistered Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What the?

The C5 will not be as good as a FBODY launching due to how the tranny is located and the rear suspension. Everyone knows this in the Chevy world.

Did your mother drop you a lot when you were a baby?

Everybody knows that a C5 Vette is launches very well at the strip. In general, they have much better short times than Camaros and Firebirds

.See, you just admited that on stock tires you can pull a awesome 60 ft. WOW!! That is all it takes for a fbody to get into the 12s stock.

I said that it was done with an independent rear suspension Cobra, which also happens to have 390 HP. A lower powered Firebird/Camaro with a solid rear axle will not pull a 1.9 on stock radials.

It was a while back, back in 99'. They test alot of muscle cars, including the mustang. I don't even recall the magazine now.

So if it's so common, you should be able to tell me where I can find a similar article. Just one article, is that too much to ask for?

Or do a websearch and find me a link.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:58 PM
Unregistered Member

I haven't been ass to what you think. Just speaking reality to you. Maybe its hard for you to believe. I wouldn't know.

Why would I want to go over to the stang forums? I don't own one, who cares. I rather not talk to a whole bunch of idiots that think there the shit on the road when they aren't. You don't even own a CL, or a Acura. Why not you leave?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!
Old 08-11-2002, 08:00 PM
Unregistered Member

SilverBullet,

Change your tag to read "Too fast to be seen"

You look like a moron with the way you have it now.

Just a tip, old man.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:01 PM
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What the?

I give up, you win, your always right.

No way a firebird can put 1.9s but yeah cobras can. lol

You are a major 10 year old brain in a old body.

I will let others deal with you because I am not wasting any more bandwidth and time on your stupid ass. I respect Soopas forums and will back out of this. You have spewed enough bs without proof.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:02 PM
Unregistered Member

I win
Old 08-11-2002, 08:05 PM
Banned

I've been here longer than most.

And also, I am on most Mustang forums out there and do not recall any posts prompting them to enter the fray. As Tom said, there would be a shitload coming over if that was the case.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:27 PM
Banned

mustang's are garbage. Camaro Z28 and Firebird forever.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

That is the quote of the year!

What a dummfukk!

Calling me uneducated when he spells it, "un-educated".
Tom,

You still don't get it do you....I did that just for you.....you are too much!!!
Old 08-11-2002, 08:35 PM
Grls lov shiftn my stick

By the way, pull the plug on this thread.....it needs to die!!
Old 08-12-2002, 12:28 AM
WHO'S NEXT!!

hey gtsmokesdicks and tommyboy. you guys are one of those people who talk so much shit that you start believing yourselves and the dreams your havin. fuck you and all the bs your talkin. but then again thats all it is!
Old 08-12-2002, 12:30 AM
Banned

Originally posted by quikcls
hey gtsmokesdicks and tommyboy. you guys are one of those people who talk so much shit that you start believing yourselves and the dreams your havin. fuck you and all the bs your talkin. but then again thats all it is!
could you be any less cogent?
Old 08-12-2002, 12:53 AM
Suzuka Master

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What the?

OH?

The 330CI is a direct competitor, and guess what. The CL-S lost by one point, due to braking. It beat the BMW in the other tests. C&D mag compares the CL-S to other luxury coupes.
A 330 is in a different league than a CL-S. Quit spewing this BS that the CL-S lost because of tires or braking. How many times do I have to explain to you that the 330ci is FASTER BY 3.4 MPH IN THE SLALOM. Now you will counter with skidpad number, which is irrelavant.

Anyone in the midwest who would like to see what a 330i is capable of at a real track please head up to Gingerman. I will meet any CL-S owner who interested and I will bring a 330i auto to compare. I guarentee that the CL-S will get literally smoked.

Quick Reply: Racing GT Mustangs