Raced a '97 Saturn...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2001, 06:46 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raced a '97 Saturn...

This '95-'97 Saturn tried to challenge me in a race on the expressway.. It started cuz he cut me off and I quickly drove around him when I had the chance.. Anywho, we popped on the expressway w/ light trafic and were neck and neck.. Now believe me when I tell you I was only toying with him at this point... Anywho, he tried looking into the car to get my attention, but mettalic tints freaked him out cuz he only saw his reflection.. I was thinking "what da hell is this bastard thinking of, is he crazy" *LOL*... He guns his car and actually had me trailling for half a mile.. I saw that we had at least a good 6 mile stretch before getting towards my exit ramp so gained up and slowed down to make him think he still had me trailing.. I was at about 70mph at this point.. I saw my chance when my exit was coming up to about 1 1/2 miles and at that point I gunned it had him about a mile behind in only a short few seconds... ANywho, i slow down to my exit ramp and hit a red light.. This dude was actually taking the same exit ramp and he pulls up besides me some minute later.. He rolls down his window and I did the same... Then he said "Nice car man, I thought I had you beat for a while?" I was like "Yeah you did dude, I think I probably got lucky cuz you slowed down so you wouldn't get a traffic ticket" *LOL*... After throwing that bull#* line in his face dude looked at me like I was crazy and said "I couldn't even tell what type of car you were driving when you speed off, all i saw was a blur of lights"..."I wouldn't have embarrassed myself I I thought you had this thing"...
....I drove off without saying anything else and thought "what a dumn ass"......

------------------
'01 3.2CL-S (BLACK <> EBONY) W/ NAVIGAT. KIT
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
~ REAR SPOILER ~ ** ~ACURA NOSE GUARD BRA~
~GOLD EMBLEM KIT + GRILLE~ ** ~ROOF VISOR~
~MUD GUARDS~ ** ~MAHOGONY SHIFT KNOB~
~35% METALLIC CHROME TINT (all doors)~
~V-1 RADAR DETECTOR W/ REMOTE~
~MOTOROLA HANDSFREE PRO-INSTALL PHONE KIT~
~ALPINE 350W AMP - W/ 12" XANT SPEAKER~
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Old 02-15-2001, 10:06 PM
w.t.f., mate?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pick on someone in your own class next time.

------------------
~Phil~!
2K1 satin silver CL-S since 6/13/00 named Laetitia! ~Navi!~ ~Quantum tint~ ~Hiper Hibrid Plasma Xenon road lamps AND high-beams~ ~spoiler, baby!!~ ~Uniden LRD 6599SWS Radar Detector~ ~Shine by Meguiar's Gold Wax~ ~Member of the Scratched Rims Club~ ~Getting a red Acura badge shortly.~ ~Xephyr CAI on the way!(if it ever ships)~
Former post count : Over 500!! FREAK!