Question on lowering the suspension on my Type-S?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2001, 10:50 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question on lowering the suspension on my Type-S?

Hi all Type-S owners. I have a question that someone may be able to answer for me? I want to lower the suspension on my car. Will this affect the stability system? Also, will it void the factory warrantee?

------------------
Mahendra
Old 04-02-2001, 12:33 AM
retired

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
No to both questions.Your stability system (VSA) will function as before.Lowering your car should not affect your warranty.I suggest you find a local dealer and quiz them on their willingness to install COMPTECH lowering springs.Some dealers will some will not it really depends upon their attitude towards such modifications.Another option is to locate a good private repair shop.COMPTECH and ACURA are as they say in bed with one another so the installation if done by a dealer will not affect your original warranty.Jens

------------------
1992 mazda Miata lowered with Eibach springs KYB AGX adjustable struts Sparco racing buckets 4 point safety harnesses Momo steering wheel lo profile headlite system with PIAA superwhite bulbs Custom audio system Custom gauges Jackson racing supercharger with header and Greddy cat back exhaust and a ton of other stuff 2000 Honda Civic on APEX coilovers Full Alpine Audio system factory fogs with Piaa bulbs Catz ZETA high beam headlamp system H.I.D. Xenon low beam tinted, custom taillites and on and on
Old 04-02-2001, 12:35 AM
got kUsToM?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
same question in here...im planning to put comptech springs on my 01 CL...will the stocks gets fuk up afterward?? camber kit??