Question about CATZ fog lights.....MSX or MSP

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2001 | 01:16 PM
Drifting

Question about CATZ fog lights.....MSX or MSP

Does anyone have these or seen them. What is the difference and what is better? They say they have a hyperwhite lense and bulb that is suppose to look like HID's. Does anyone know if they match the CL's and how do you think it would look in the stock driving lamp location with maybe some black screen to fill in the rest of the hole?
Old 10-29-2001 | 02:12 PM
Burning Brakes

Re: Question about CATZ fog lights.....MSX or MSP

Originally posted by NOLACLS
Does anyone have these or seen them. What is the difference and what is better? They say they have a hyperwhite lense and bulb that is suppose to look like HID's. Does anyone know if they match the CL's and how do you think it would look in the stock driving lamp location with maybe some black screen to fill in the rest of the hole?
i have the xlo. i didn't get the hyperwhites cuz according the owner of the shop that put them in for me, they look to fake when turned on with real HIDs. so i ended up getting the yellow looking ones. but when off, they have this light bluish tint to them. also, i kinda feel white light is not too good when driving in the rain or when the road is wet....the yellow light seems to help more. i didn't put them on the driving lights location. was thinking about it but decided to keep the stock driving lights and put them right beside. i had to cut about 2 inches off the bumper grill on each side where i placed the XLOs.