PAA comes through again!

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
PAA comes through again!

well, I made the apointment after some trouble shooting and after 3 different dealer apointments, I went with PAA for my IMRC bypass valve actuator problem based on their knowledge and experience with the actuators. Some other dealers didn't even know what I was talking about even when I showed them under the hood and tested it right infront of them. Well, the fixed it in 30 minutes and even went to the extent of taking the part off of another brand new car since none where in stock. Nowadays good service is hard to find, but It is definetly present at PAA. and in record time!
Old 07-08-2003, 12:33 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: PAA comes through again!

Originally posted by rondog
well, I made the apointment after some trouble shooting and after 3 different dealer apointments, I went with PAA for my IMRC bypass valve actuator problem based on their knowledge and experience with the actuators. Some other dealers didn't even know what I was talking about even when I showed them under the hood and tested it right infront of them. Well, the fixed it in 30 minutes and even went to the extent of taking the part off of another brand new car since none where in stock. Nowadays good service is hard to find, but It is definetly present at PAA. and in record time!
yeap, paa does it again!!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 12:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
These are exactly the types of stories that make me want to take my CLS to PAA even tho' PAA is like 200 miles away

I've been debating weither to keep my car stock or to do the CT treatment (springs/sways/headers/icebox).

If I do mod my car I'm seriously thinking about having PAA do it. I could probably grab a hotel room for a day or two and play tourist in NY city while waiting for the car to be done.

I also think that having Jens H. posting on the forum is a very cool thing
Old 07-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Where is my super sauce?

Originally posted by greenmonster
These are exactly the types of stories that make me want to take my CLS to PAA even tho' PAA is like 200 miles away

I've been debating weither to keep my car stock or to do the CT treatment (springs/sways/headers/icebox).

If I do mod my car I'm seriously thinking about having PAA do it. I could probably grab a hotel room for a day or two and play tourist in NY city while waiting for the car to be done.

I did exactly what you're contemplating. If you give them good warning they'll have a loaner waiting for you.

I drove up from the Philadelphia area (about 100 miles) and Jens installed my Comptech goodies.

The folks there are every bit as competent and honorable as this forum makes them out to be. I had a GREAT experience. Peter and Jens treated me (and my car) well.

Apparently a lot of us will go out of our way and pay shop rates to get our cars treated right and to get appropriate customer service. <--- Other dealers should read this sentence over and over.
Old 07-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Cost Drivers!!!!

Originally posted by greenmonster

I did this but it was a day trip. My woman and I went up and spent the day the Met. Good time. What a fantastic crew, Pete, Wayne, Jens!!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 03:08 PM
Masshole

Why can't there be a PAA up here in MA/NH?
Old 07-08-2003, 03:40 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I wish I could find service like that down here.