Owned??

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Selling Chicken Parts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Owned??

Well, I was quite bored tonight, so i decided to take a leisurely drive out west in this great state of ours. Knowing that this time of night is also prime ticket time, I decided to do the speed limit for entire 90 mile loop.

Well, 20 miles into my cruise, I end up at a light next to a seemingly stock Audi S4. The light goes green, and I pull away rather briskly, like I always do and I guess AudiBoy took it as a challenge. Ok, no problem I nail it, pulling a half a car on the S, then ease on into 2nd (it was a little damp) and pull another car as I get to the upper range of the rpms. There's a slight curve up ahead, so I maintain Rs at around 3500 whne I notice that he hadn't given up...I back off and let him go and he blows by me, right into oncoming traffic. Ok..you win, whatever, I say to myself...and continue with my cruise.

So now another 35 - 40 miles or so, I'm driving along, minding my own when a pretty curvy (and wet) 2 mile section of highway is upon me. Now I get accosted by a Plymouth Laser...maybe turbo, FWD for sure. He pulls next to me, then he takes off down the hill. I let him have his fun all the way down the hill, but he has now slowed so that he is next to me again, both doing about 50ish. As soon as the road straightens, we get on it and I walk away..good, that's enough, now I can cruise aga - WTF? Is that a? Dammit.

I get pulled over by a cop sitting in a lot.

So you gotta figure DSMboy is laughing his ass off as I pull around the corner and into the dust to take the heat.

Little did he know that when the cop looked in my car and saw my badge...he let me go without so much as a look...

i know, not much of a racing story..but i had to share...
Old 03-31-2004, 07:58 AM
Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Funny shit! Being a cop gets you out of trouble most of the time.
Old 03-31-2004, 08:32 AM
Race Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Sounds like a rather uneventful night. I was waiting for one of the cars to fly off the road due to the damn conditions.
Old 03-31-2004, 10:34 AM
Selling Chicken Parts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Chaptorial
Sounds like a rather uneventful night. I was waiting for one of the cars to fly off the road due to the damn conditions.
Um, I was in one of those cars.

yes, it was...I was referring to getting pulled over after all of the calmness and wondering if I was in fact OWN3D.........